Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY OFF2DR!!!!!!  (Read 5064 times)

Offline ScoopD (aka: Pam)

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • My BS'ometer is fully charged so bring it on!
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY OFF2DR!!!!!!
« on: March 11, 2007, 08:23:32 PM »
WOW.. It is one year today!!!!   And they said we wouldn't last. HA! we sure did prove them wrong.   I actually had to go look at our account with the hosting company to be sure and it said MARCH 11th...   

SO HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TO OUR SITE www.off2dr.com, LAUNCHED ONE YEAR AGO TODAY!!! 

THANK YOU ALL!! Without you we wouldn 't have made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :-* :-* :-*

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Noosh-DAWG

Re: HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY OFF2DR!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 08:55:43 PM »
WOW.. It is one year today!!!!   And they said we wouldn't last. HA! we sure did prove them wrong.   I actually had to go look at our account with the hosting company to be sure and it said MARCH 11th...   

SO HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TO OUR SITE www.off2dr.com, LAUNCHED ONE YEAR AGO TODAY!!! 

THANK YOU ALL!! Without you we wouldn 't have made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :-* :-* :-*

Happy birthday to you and your board pam ... yeah that year really ran by like nothing...

Mo-DAWG

Offline Eryn Baugh

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • 2 days to go and...the TCCA has a brainfart
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 09:24:48 PM »
Congrats on the anniversary Pamee.

So when do we launch the support group site for people who are addicted to this site?  8)
When a murder is committed, a horrible fate
is thrust upon the victim's family.

The surviving family is unwillingly sentenced to a life of hell...chained to the fate of the person who took their loved ones' lives.  We are counting down the days until our sentence is lifted and we are set free.

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 09:30:25 PM »
Who needs a support group?  I'm not addicted...  I  can quit and walk away anytime I want to.    ::)     ???    ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

daily routine:

wake up:   check the forum
shower: then check the forum
get dressed: all the while sitting at the desk checking the forum
in car to work:  have forum on browser on cell phone so I can keep up
arrive at work:  turn on computer check forum while office software loads.

get the picture???

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Offline JulieJS33

• MVS
  • Resident
  • I am a nice person! Come closer!!
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - JulieJS33
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 09:41:30 PM »
Who needs a support group?  I'm not addicted...  I  can quit and walk away anytime I want to.    ::)     ???    ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

daily routine:

get the picture???

We don't have a choice but to get the picture!!!  Thank you for taking the time to write out our schedule for us.  We didn't have time because we were reading a posting!! 

Offline Eryn Baugh

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2007, 09:41:40 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

daily routine:

get the picture???

WHAT! Do you have me bugged or something?  How did you know?

The surviving family is unwillingly sentenced to a life of hell...chained to the fate of the person who took their loved ones' lives.  We are counting down the days until our sentence is lifted and we are set free.

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2007, 09:45:35 PM »
it's 12:45 midnight...  have to be up at 6.. where am I?  What am I doing you ask?  Why I am sitting here checking the forum and responding to this post about checking the forum...   Where else would I be?   ;D ;D
sleep?  what's that?  where can I find it?   Maybe if I check the forum some more someone will come along and make a post that will tell me....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;

Offline Eryn Baugh

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2007, 09:56:28 PM »
it's 12:45 midnight...  have to be up at 6.. where am I?  What am I doing you ask?  Why I am sitting here checking the forum and responding to this post about checking the forum...   Where else would I be?   ;D ;D
sleep?  what's that?  where can I find it?   Maybe if I check the forum some more someone will come along and make a post that will tell me....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;

DITTO!!

Offline Granny B

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • I'd like to help U out. Which way did U come in?
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2007, 10:13:08 PM »
Happy birthday Pamee!!

Thanks for starting this forum.  Without you we would not have had a voice and place to come to with our obsessive compulsive drives.

You described my day to a T.  I have to go to work tomorrow and resisting pulling up this site so I can do my work will be a pit for me.

Brandon's Grandmother

" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy

Offline Jeff1857

• Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2007, 10:25:22 PM »
Happy Birthday OFF2DR.. Pam you have made this a great site and seems like I'm always on here too lol.

Offline DPFS

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2007, 09:59:42 AM »
Congrats Pamee on your 1st year !
FROM OFF2DR STAFF: No links of websites similiar in subject to this one is allowed here.

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2007, 11:10:32 AM »
Thank you  :) :)

Peter

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2007, 03:43:44 PM »
A VERY happy birthday OFF2DR from The United Kingdom! Best site I got bookmarked, and that's for sure! Well done Pamee and keep up the good work!  :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2007, 05:17:32 AM »
I bumped this one for Cyn  -   LOOK WHAT U MISSED DARLIN!!!    Do you remember the night we started it??    ;D ;D ;D

Offline Mildred

• Fanatic
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - cinnyk1977
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2007, 05:20:24 AM »
LOL. Yea, I noticed my joined date was this month. 

It doesn't seem like a year AT all.  That means I have been gone from that other place for a year! WOWSERS!  It's been THAT long?

I LOVE this site!