You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
Lastly, PLEASE be sure to read the Rules of this site posted below and in the forums PRIOR to posting. You must agree to follow these rules or risk your account being deleted:
While the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this site express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
Creating multiple accounts for a single user is not allowed. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this site have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.
You acknowledge that you are over the age of 13 years old.
While we understand that this is a controversial issue and heated debates will arise we expect some additional basic rules to be followed:
1. Attack the post not the person posting.
2. No profanity. We are adults, but it has been said if you need to use profanity in your argument you've already lost.
3. No inmate propaganda, anything an inmate could benefit from is not permitted anywhere on this site.
4. The open victims section is strictly for victims of crime / murder. This section is not to be used to memorialize executed inmates. It is the opinions of this website that executed inmates are criminals, not victims.
5. Our Safety Zone for murder victim(s) survicors: This area is a highly protected safe zone for families and friends of murder victims. It is a support section and not a debate area and therefore is hidden from public view. To gain access you must be an active member of the site for no less than 1 month and fall into the catagory of MVS (murder victim survivor). Those who wish access can send a message to staff including a brief description of your case history. We don't need to know all about you personally but we do need to protect the integrity of this Safe Zone and must interview each applicant requesting access. Those members already approved have been very grateful of our protection of this zone.
6. The decorum of this forum is PRO death penalty. We will, at every execution, hoot, holler and celebrate the life of the victim. You must understand that if you do not wish to view these acts of celebration you are free to leave and find a more suitable website geared towards your own beliefs. We will not modify our actions to suit those who are offended by us. Complaining will not be tolerated and could be cause for immediate removal from this site with no further notice.
7. Our internal automated Warning System for those who violate site rules:
Level 1 Warning: If issued you will see text next to your name in posts stating you have been “warned”. This warning will expire in 2 days unless the staff has modified it to something different.
Level 2 Warning: If issued any post you make will have to first be approved by staff before it is listed in the threads. You will see text next to your name in posts stating “moderated”. This warning will expire in 2 days unless the staff has modified it to something different.
Level 3 Warning: If issued you may still read the forums but your ability to post has been restricted. This warning will expire in 2 days unless the staff has modified it to something different.
Level 4 Warning: If issued, and it is only done in extreme cases at the sole discretion of staff, you will be restricted from the entire forum. This means you will not be able to access, read or reply to the forums at all. This warning will expire in 2 days unless the staff has modified it to something different.
8. The forum Arcade: This area was developed for our active members. This site is a death penalty site and not a gaming zone. Therefore, we restrict access to the arcade for our members only. You must make a minimum of 3 posts per month to gain access to the arcade. This saves our sites bandwidth from being used by non-active members.
Our staff is always available to assist you. Staff Members show up in the online list in the colors of red or blue or on the Staff Page. If you have questions or concerns and you cannot find a staff member online, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to our little community.