Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: James Earl Trimble  (Read 2921 times)

Offline SugarSuzane

• Vengeance is God's but God still uses people.
    • ICQ Messenger - 42909422
    • MSN Messenger - sugarsuzane@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SugarSuzane
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - SugarSuzane
James Earl Trimble
« on: February 11, 2010, 09:10:10 AM »
I was married to James Earl Trimble who is now on Death Row in Ohio.   I tried telling law enforcement here after enduring 16 years with him and surviving that he would finally kill.  To them he looked like a good ole boy and he was given another start fresh in Ohio where he was from.  He finally did murder his new girlfriend and her 7 year old son who were about to leave him.   He also murdered a complete stranger.  I do not believe in allowing drugs to be an excuse.  He's had enough chances.  He shouldn't even be allowed appeals after execution style murdering a 7 year old and slaughtering his girlfriend.  Google James Earl Trimble.   Would love to know someone elses opinion.  He was also violent with his first wife.
I am doing this for the victims of James Earl Trimble:
RENEE BAUER, DAKOTA BAUER and SARAH POSITANO.
I survived 16 years with this man and the Lord got me away.
Don't let Death Row Inmates have privileges at all!  What's the point of Death Row if we don't execute?!!!

heidi salazar

Re: James Earl Trimble
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 09:25:04 AM »
Wow thanks for sharing Suzane, and welcome to the site!

Here is what we have on him..

James Earl Trimble
On 1/21/05, Trimble murdered his live-in girlfriend, Renee Bauer, and her 7-year-old son, Dakota Bauer, after she threatened to leave him. Trimble fired 13 rounds from his assault rifle into Renee with several others passing through her body and striking her son, Dakota. The next morning, Trimble shot and killed Sarah Positano, a college student
from Ontario, Canada, while he held her hostage inside her Kent State University apartment.

http://off2dr.com/smf/index.php?topic=6334.msg43807#msg43807

And

Positano killer's execution delayed

The Ohio Supreme Court granted on Tuesday triple murderer James Earl Trimble's motion to delay his scheduled Sept. 29 execution date until all of his state appeals are exhausted.

Trimble, 48, is on death row in the Ohio State Penitentiary in Youngstown.

On Oct. 25, 2005, after the longest trial in Portage County history, a jury of seven men and five women convicted Trimble of three counts of aggravated murder in the shooting deaths of his girlfriend, Renee Bauer, her seven-year-old son, Dakota Bauer and 22-year-old Kent State University student Sarah Positano, of Sault Ste. Marie, in January of that year.

The Ohio Supreme Court, in a unanimous decision on June 30 of this year, denied Trimble's direct appeal of his capital murder convictions and death sentence. That ruling rejected all 15 allegations outlined in Trimble's appeal, including a Portage County judge's decision not to move the trial from Ravenna.

Appellate attorneys also had argued that jurors might have been influenced by the display of Trimble's firearms in the courtroom and jury room during deliberations. But the court rejected the claim and upheld the jury's recommendation for the death penalty.

Last week, Trimble's attorneys filed another appeal, setting in motion the process that led to Tuesday's decision to indefinitely delay the execution date.

A July 7 filing with the Ohio Supreme Court notified the justices that Trimble will file a petition, called a Writ of Certiorari, asking the U. S. Supreme Court to review the lower-court decisions.

http://off2dr.com/smf/index.php?topic=5869.msg46289#msg46289

Offline SugarSuzane

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 10:21:46 AM »
Still waiting to see if they are going to spare him or execute James Earl Trimble. >:( :'(
Don't let Death Row Inmates have privileges at all!  What's the point of Death Row if we don't execute?!!!

Anne

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 11:59:31 AM »
Dear Suzane,

I discover this case !

Thanks for your informations and welcome to the site/forum if I didn't say it since you decided to join it :-*

Anne

Offline SugarSuzane

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 07:05:37 AM »
He is STILL on Death Row.

Offline SugarSuzane

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 04:34:51 PM »
ANY UPDATES on James Earl Trimble triple murderer?

Offline john

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 03:50:09 AM »
ANY UPDATES on James Earl Trimble triple murderer?

Suzane, Trimble was only convicted in 2005, unfortunately the appeals process is very slow and can drag on for many years.  While others on this site may be able to find out what stage he is at in his appeals, I would not expect him to be executed any time soon.

Offline turboprinz

• Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 04:17:21 AM »
Due to the US justice system it can take up to 35 years (or more) until a scumbag will be executed.
I apologize for my not perfect English. Hopefully you understand what I mean. If not - ask me. I will try to explain.

Offline ChevyWolken

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 10:47:27 AM »
So fast years go by, and if you are a victim or someone thats involved, this time already seems endless. thanks Suzane for your posts and insights, I hope you have a better life now and this past chapter will be closed sometimes :-* 
Born in Berlin, American at heart