Okay Folks, we are all tired of the Spammers who got by the new member sign up requirements recently. The spammers have gotten on our site and spammed our members.
One in particular has been banned for spamming then come back with a new name and signed up again. That would be ManninBlackk and RazzorMann with an email heading of "Please, take into account.."
Whatever you do, don't open ANYTHING from him! It could be a virus or spyware he is trying to put onto your computer.
He has been banned both times, but he could try to come back again under another name. He will probably use the Mann + whatever moniker again. If you will notice, he has used it in both ManninBlackk and RazzorMann. So beware anything you get from this creep or another with Mann in it.
What you can do to help us police the spammers and get them off the site:
1. Keep reporting them to us so we can ban them.
2. Go to your profile and set your email address and personal info so it cannot be seen by other members.
3. If you get suspicious spam from someone purporting to be a member, DO NOT OPEN IT! IT COULD BE A VIRUS OR SPYWARE!
4. Report them as Spammers to their Internet Service Providers.
5. Here is the link to a thread by Pamee that tells you how to report them to their ISP and what to do. http://off2dr.com/modules/smf/index.php?topic=1208.0