All of our Members PLEASE READ!!!

Started by Jeff1857, May 26, 2009, 10:29:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jeff1857

I'm not being anything just stating a fact. Listen or don't it's your choice. I'm not wasting time jumbling up this important thread. Have a nice day.  ;)

Destinee

I am glad you are getting progress done on the Cali list Michael. I was feeling bad for not getting anything accomplished there. Especially after I had such success with Jeff's PA list. I wish I could be of more help and if you need me to help with something else (not Cali!!!AARGH) I would be glad to give it a whirl.
Matthew 5:9 says, "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God"
OfficerDownMemorialPage - RIP To All The Brave Men We Have Lost!

Cema77

California's list is a pain in the butt!

Still trying to find some thug information for PA. It's actually kind of fun, I like doing research.

Destinee

yea I did enjoy doing PA. There was a small amount that I could not find anything on but other than those it was enjoyable. I did notice alot of the inmates have name variations. Names used in court, the papers or what they are incarcerated under may very well not be the same one consistently.
Matthew 5:9 says, "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God"
OfficerDownMemorialPage - RIP To All The Brave Men We Have Lost!

Michael

June 02, 2010, 12:39:54 PM Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 01:37:03 PM by Michael
PA is done!  :) Thatīs the rest of Cali, this shouldnīt be a huge problem!  ;)

Thanks for all the help for building up the database.  :-*

BTW - I removed a lot of posts with case info and double lists to avoid wrong search results. People searching for offenders wonīt end in this topic.

Michael

* Anthony George Bankston, offense 05/10/1991, sentence 01/20/1995, trial Los Angeles
    * Thomas Anthony Battle, offense 11/13/2000, sentence 09/04/2003, trial San Bernardino
    * John Leo Capistrano, offense 12/09/1995, sentence, 01/06/1998, trial Los Angeles
    * John Cunningham, offense 06/27/1992
    * Santino "Sonny" Enraca
    * Demetrius (Charles) Howard
    * Jonathon Keith Jackson
    * Cedric Jerome Johnson
    * Albert Jones
    * William Alfred Jones Jr.
    * Phillian Eugene Lee
    * Joseph Manuel Montes
    * John Myles
    * John (Levae) Post
    * Ennis Reed
    * Royce Lynn Scott
    * Floyd (Daniel) Smith
    * Tommy Adrian Trujeque
    * Robert Lee Williams
Iīm not sure if thereīs a hell, but I believe in executed murderers.

Go Up