Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: Blaine Milam Sentenced to Death in 2008 TX Murder of 13 month Old  (Read 20237 times)

Offline donvito111

• Resident
And to give the victim a face:

I have no words for this story. Some things makes a human being speechless. What is a punishment for these punks? I don´t know. Lethal injection?  ??? ???

heidi salazar

And to give the victim a face:

I have no words for this story. Some things makes a human being speechless. What is a punishment for these punks? I don´t know. Lethal injection?  ??? ???

Any medieval method of torture!  >:(

Offline donvito111

• Resident
I have no words. They testified that they wanted "to beat the demons" out of the baby.  ??? ??? Perhaps authorities should transfer them to general population a few days. Then they should know what it means to beat the demons out. 

It is likely that the defense play the tard card on this evidence and I hope that this is not succesful in court.

As for this so called mother. They should establish a second gurney in the death chamber and execute this POS together with Cathy Henderson via double IV. 

Offline germanintexas

• Resident
I would love to know on what basis an anti could defend these 2 scum bags, to me anyone defending them after reading the above and what they did are just as sick as them two f*****s

When there is no way to claim innocence the antis usually refer to mental retardation or mishandling of evidence, etc. Well, since the defense already uses the mishandling of evidence I'm sure the DR groupies who are waiting in the wings will continue with that one. However, they usually stay away from babykillers or the ones who are blatantly guilty.

heidi salazar

‘Delusional' mother killed child, attorney says

CONROE ­­— An attorney for Blaine Milam, who is on trial for the capital murder of a 13-month-old girl, told jurors Wednesday that his client's mentally ill girlfriend was responsible for the child's death.

Jessica Carson was depressed and so delusional that “she lost touch with reality and lost touch with her daughter,” said attorney Rick Hagan during the first day of the defense's case. “She acted out on those delusional thoughts.”

Milam, 20, and Carson, 19, who will be tried separately on a capital murder charge, are accused of killing Carson's daughter, Amora Bain Carson, on Dec. 2, 2008, in Rusk County. The trial started last week with Rusk County District Attorney Micheal Jimerson and state Assistant Attorney General Lisa Tanner calling several witnesses, including a medical examiner who described Amora's numerous injuries.

Prosecutors said the couple called 911 to report the child was dead. They told authorities they had gone to look at land to buy and when they returned home, she was dead. When police arrived they found the lifeless child with 24 human bite marks all over her body and multiple red and purple bruises covering her entire head.

The trial was moved to Conroe because of pre-trial publicity. Rusk County Judge J. Clay Gossett is presiding over the case.
Change in demeanor

On Wednesday, Hagan called Jessica Carson's mother, Heather Carson, to testify about her daughter's demeanor, which appeared to have changed drastically before Amora's death. She said her daughter had become quiet, subdued and stopped taking care of her personal appearance. She also said that the last time she had contact with Jessica, Milam and Amora was in November 2008, when they visited her at her Longview apartment. Jessica was submissive and appeared depressed, she said.

On cross-examination, Tanner asked Heather Carson if her daughter suffered from postpartum depression. She said no and characterized her daughter as a good mother.

“She did everything for Amora,” Heather Carson said.

She also said her daughter's behavior did not change until after she moved in with Milam in August 2008, and that concerned her.

Family friend Lisa Taylor, of Elba, Ala., also testified that Jessica Carson was acting “a little weird.” Hagan asked her to describe what she meant.

“There was nothing in her eyes,” Taylor said. “It was like looking into a dark space.”
Longtime friends

Taylor's oldest daughter and Jessica Carson are best friends. They met in junior high school when the Carsons lived in Alabama. Jessica Carson, Milam and Amora stayed with the Taylors in November 2008. The couple had planned to move to Alabama and Taylor had agreed to help them find jobs and a place to live. But they abruptly left four days later and returned to Texas after a disagreement with Taylor's youngest daughter, Taylor said.

During the couple's stay, Taylor said Carson did not pay attention to Amora and that Milam cared for the child.

But Taylor had told detectives a different story on Dec. 3, 2008, a day after Amora's murder. Tanner read Taylor her statement. Taylor said that Carson had acted pretty normal and that Blaine acted weird.

Testimony resumes today in Montgomery County's 284th state District Court.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7002730.html

No testimony from Milam in Conroe cap murder trial

CONROE, Texas — A man accused in the 2008 beating death of his girlfriend's toddler did not testify before the defense rested in his trial in Conroe.

Closing arguments are scheduled Monday in the capital murder trial of Blaine Milam.

Milam is accused of killing 13-month-old Amora Bain Carson during an alleged exorcism. The mother, Jesseca Carson, also is charged with capital murder and faces trial later.

A dental expert, Dr. George Isaac, who practices in El Paso, testified for the defense Thursday that there is room for error in bite mark comparisons.

Investigators have said the child was hit with a hammer and bitten more than 30 times. Bite mark expert Robert Williams testified Tuesday, for the prosecution, that he believed some of the bites were made by Milam.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7003535.html

Offline donvito111

• Resident
Jury finds Milam GUILTY of capital murder.

http://www.cbs19.tv/Global/story.asp?S=12423705

With the mind of a human being I believe that the jury will hand out the death sentence. Every other outcome would be a slap in the face of justice. And next year the "mother" will join Cathy Henderson on death row. My only hope is, that Henderson is 6 feet under before this monster arrives at the unit.

Offline Michael

• Fanatic
  • Strange things happen.
At least Milam can´t appoint to postpartum  depressions.  ;D

Michael
I´m not sure if there´s a hell, but I believe in executed murderers.

Offline vikkiw47

• Fanatic
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - vikkiw47
This sick POS deserves nothing less than the Death Penalty !!!!
Justice is not about bringing back the dead. It is not about revenge either. Justice is about enforcing consequences for one's own actions to endorse personal responsibility. We cannot expect anyone to take responsibility for their own actions if these consequences are not enforced in full.

heidi salazar

Penalty phase begins for Texan in toddler's death

CONROE, Texas (AP) -- A jury in Conroe has heard more of a Texas
Ranger's videotaped interview of an east Texas man now convicted in
the 2008 killing of his girlfriend's toddler daughter.
   That's as the penalty phase began Tuesday for 20-year-old Blaine
Milam.  Jurors late Monday night convicted him of capital murder in
the December 2008 death of 13-month-old Amora Bain Carson.
   The Tyler Morning Telegraph reports the video shows Milam
telling the Ranger that two men killed the child while he and the
child's mother were on their property.
   Prosecutors, who are seeking the death penalty, say the victim
was beaten with a hammer in an alleged exorcism at the child's
rural home near Henderson.  Her mother, Jesseca Carson, awaits trial
on a capital murder charge.
   The trial was moved about 160 miles from Rusk County to
Montgomery County due to extensive publicity about the case.

http://www.ktbs.com/news/penalty-phase-begins-for-texan-in-toddlers-death/

Anne

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7012321.html

Ex-boss says Milam never trusted girlfriend

© 2010 The Associated Press
May 19, 2010, 11:55AM

CONROE, Texas — A man now convicted of killing his girlfriend's daughter allegedly made the woman and child stay all day at a Longview business when he worked at the place.

The penalty phase continued Wednesday in Conroe for 20-year-old Blaine Milam.

Milam could get the death penalty after being convicted Monday of capital murder in the December 2008 beating death of 13-month-old Amora Bain Carson. The girl's mother, Jesseca Carson, faces trial later.

Bryan Perkins, who managed a tire and mechanic store, told jurors that Milam "didn't trust" his girlfriend and would make her and her baby stay all day in the shop's lounge area.

The Tyler Morning Telegraph reported Wednesday that Perkins, who testified for the prosecution, said he had to fire Milam when he quit showing up for work.

___

Information from: Tyler Morning Telegraph,

DEATH PENALTY FOR THIS BASTARD  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

Anne

Offline Cema77

• Resident
These two scumbags should be beaten to death with hammers. That, or a public beheading.

Offline Michael

• Fanatic
  • Strange things happen.
For these types of executions you should move to Saudia Arabia or Iran.  ;)

I don´t think these executions meet the standards of western democracies.

Michael

Offline Cema77

• Resident
For these types of executions you should move to Saudia Arabia or Iran.  ;)

I don´t think these executions meet the standards of western democracies.

Michael

I was being facetious about the public beheading.

Offline Michael

• Fanatic
  • Strange things happen.
Honestly, I sense a public beheading a little bit more civilzed than beating someone two death with a hammer.  ;)

Michael

Offline Arakis

Honestly, I sense a public beheading a little bit more civilzed than beating someone two death with a hammer.  ;)

....and I don´t think these executions meet the standards of western democracies.

Michael

Hey Michael,

as Europeans 'our' poltical correct statement had to be 'Anti' and NOT something like "a not befitting Execution method in western democratic states" ;)  :P

As we aren't political correct to the bottom as expected from us (at least we are 'Pro's'! Schame on us!   :'( ) so why not go further to the good old german Idea of 'Mirroring Execution' ?
(The method of execution was according to the crime)

So the idea of Clubbing that Pos with a hammer would fit in the medieval 'sense of justice'
Mazzatello - Not original 'german' - but hey, we can learn ;)  ;D

Look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazzatello

But you are right. As 'good Europeans with a bad Idea ('Pro')'  ::) we have to vote for a human killing of the beasts.
It's okay, as long as the DNA of these people is removed from human gen-pool FAST.
I hope i'm still allive the day this will happen ;)

Greetings
Arakis