Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: Retesting of DNA Granted in Routier Case  (Read 8277 times)

Offline the big fella

Re: Retesting of DNA Granted in Routier Case
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 12:11:02 AM »
so who did the pubic hair belong too ? why did police not follow up witness,s statement,s about a black or dark car seen in the area ? the photo,s of routiers injury,s were never fully shown to the jury,one doctor describes them as being consistant with being hit with a baseball bat or blunt instrument,self inflicted ? a knife on scene had one of the  boy,s blood on it ,but not the other ,pointing to maybe another person on the scene,neighbors also reported two men trying to break in to houses days before the incident accured but there was no investigation into this why?they were described as being the same men routier described a lot of people seem to think the video at the graveside convicted her ,yet police were supposed to have taped a totally different version prior to it that showed a totally different story but this was never shown to the jury or the media even though the leading police officer patterson took the 5th when questioned and told it was an  illegal felony offence,sorry there are just too many unanswered question,s in this case ,there are even allegations of police witholding evidence. many feel to execute her would a grave miscarrage of justice.

Offline Michael

• Fanatic
  • Strange things happen.
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 01:03:50 AM »
so who did the pubic hair belong too ?

Please read my previous post. What will this pubic hair proof? Which theory should it support? A DNA sample without a connection to the file is useless.

why did police not follow up witness,s statement,s about a black or dark car seen in the area ?

i donīt know if they did or didnīt. maybe itīs smoke and mirror tactics.
it seems that no one was in the house, so why is a car outside an important fact?

neighbors also reported two men trying to break in to houses days before the incident accured but there was no investigation into this why?

And this fact is important for what?

sorry there are just too many unanswered question,s in this case ,there are even allegations of police witholding evidence.

This is standard-tactic no.1 from dp-opponents and lawyers.

Michael
Iīm not sure if thereīs a hell, but I believe in executed murderers.

Offline the big fella

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2010, 10:21:20 AM »
nah to many maybe,s for me.

Offline the big fella

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 11:18:51 AM »
1, if the pubic hair didn,t belong too routier or her husband,who did it belong too ? could it have been someone who should not have there dna would prove this would it not. 2, the car was an important fact because nobody knew who it belonged too but a neighbor gave a desciption of two men trying too break into her home early hours the previous night,which also match the desciption darlie routier gave,could the car have belonged to them? could these be the two men who attacked routier and her children ? 3 the defence also say there was blood of one the kids on the knife but if the two childen were killed by the same person why wasn,t the blood of the other child on it,could he have been attacked by a second person who took a weapon with him? again pointing to the two men i mentioned earlier.

Offline ScoopD (aka: Pam)

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • My BS'ometer is fully charged so bring it on!
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 11:31:18 AM »
1, if the pubic hair didn,t belong too routier or her husband,who did it belong too ? could it have been someone who should not have there dna would prove this would it not.

The pubic hair could have been from anyone who was in the house and doesnt relate to the crime - was there a sexual offense at the time of the crime? I think not so it is irrevelant.

2, the car was an important fact because nobody knew who it belonged too but a neighbor gave a desciption of two men trying too break into her home early hours the previous night,which also match the desciption darlie routier gave,could the car have belonged to them? could these be the two men who attacked routier and her children ?

Perhaps Darlie spoke with said neighbors and already knew the description of those two men and used that as her easy out to plan and carry out the muder of her children...    so - just smoke and mirrors at this point trying to save her butt from the gurney.

3 the defence also say there was blood of one the kids on the knife but if the two childen were killed by the same person why wasn,t the blood of the other child on it,could he have been attacked by a second person who took a weapon with him? again pointing to the two men i mentioned earlier.

Two men is smoke and mirrors, perhaps she cleaned the knife in between murdering the children.

You can post irrational hypotheticals all day long and all day long we can dispute them rationally.

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Offline vikkiw47

• Fanatic
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - vikkiw47
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2010, 04:54:36 PM »
im sorry i still think she is right where she should be.
Justice is not about bringing back the dead. It is not about revenge either. Justice is about enforcing consequences for one's own actions to endorse personal responsibility. We cannot expect anyone to take responsibility for their own actions if these consequences are not enforced in full.

heidi salazar

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 04:57:28 PM »
You can post irrational hypotheticals all day long and all day long we can dispute them rationally.

Bravo Pam! Now if we could just get the antis to use spell check, and learn the difference between an apostrophe(') and a comma(,)!

Offline the big fella

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2010, 04:47:16 AM »
1, if the pubic hair didn,t belong too routier or her husband,who did it belong too ? could it have been someone who should not have there dna would prove this would it not.

The pubic hair could have been from anyone who was in the house and doesnt relate to the crime - was there a sexual offense at the time of the crime? I think not so it is irrevelant.

2, the car was an important fact because nobody knew who it belonged too but a neighbor gave a desciption of two men trying too break into her home early hours the previous night,which also match the desciption darlie routier gave,could the car have belonged to them? could these be the two men who attacked routier and her children ?

Perhaps Darlie spoke with said neighbors and already knew the description of those two men and used that as her easy out to plan and carry out the muder of her children...    so - just smoke and mirrors at this point trying to save her butt from the gurney.

3 the defence also say there was blood of one the kids on the knife but if the two childen were killed by the same person why wasn,t the blood of the other child on it,could he have been attacked by a second person who took a weapon with him? again pointing to the two men i mentioned earlier.

Two men is smoke and mirrors, perhaps she cleaned the knife in between murdering the children.

again to many maybe,s !

Offline Michael

• Fanatic
  • Strange things happen.
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2010, 01:21:43 AM »
And where are your hard facts? Whereīs your theory of what happened? Msyterious Mr. Black and his friend without a motive or what?

Michael
Iīm not sure if thereīs a hell, but I believe in executed murderers.

Offline vikkiw47

• Fanatic
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - vikkiw47
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 06:01:40 PM »
 This DNA has been approved for over a year now in this case. My question is how long does it take. The results should have been back a long time ago.
Justice is not about bringing back the dead. It is not about revenge either. Justice is about enforcing consequences for one's own actions to endorse personal responsibility. We cannot expect anyone to take responsibility for their own actions if these consequences are not enforced in full.

Offline v1976ra

• Fanatic
  • Morality, like art, means drawing a line somewhere
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 08:30:26 PM »

Bravo Pam! Now if we could just get the antis to use spell check, and learn the difference between an apostrophe(') and a comma(,)!

Their lack of grammar skills says something in itself, dontcha think.  ;) 

In fairness, it's easy to commit grammatical errors when composing a message on such a heated topic. However, some of the 'stuff' these antis (esp. the Maxwell defenders) have written is just a nuisance. Really bad, to the point that it's really hard to even take them seriously...  ;D

Offline Elric of Melnibone

• Fanatic
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2010, 01:16:32 PM »
davemoff at pto thinks he is going to get here if and when this monster is ever released...

I am convienced that she killed those children...
You can lead an ass to water and if you fight long and hard, you can make it drink.  But at the end of the day, after all the fighting, it is still an ass.

Banned from PTO 3 times so far for life.

Offline xcited

Oct. 5 2009, Dr. Johnson requested new DNA tests be done by Orchid Cellmark, has there been a decision as to which lab will do the DNA testing?

heidi salazar

Oct. 5 2009, Dr. Johnson requested new DNA tests be done by Orchid Cellmark, has there been a decision as to which lab will do the DNA testing?

Darlie's web page was updated on Feb. 3, 2010 saying the Dallas DA wants the DNA moved to the Austin DPS lab. 

http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/

Offline xcited

Dr. E Johnson, Oct. 5,2009 request new lab to do DNA TESTING
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2010, 11:33:40 AM »
Dr. Elizabeth  Johnson request to Dallas courts , new DNA testing be done at Orchid Cellmark. Has there been a decision as to which lab will test the DNA.