Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: Darlie Routier's vaccination coming due and the gurney will be nice and warm!  (Read 19389 times)

Offline vikkiw47

• Fanatic
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - vikkiw47
 Well it has been almost 2 years since the judge granted her wish for more testing and we still do not know any more today than then. Who in the hell is Dave Moffat???????  I  find it funny as heck that her so called husband has almost fallen off the face of the earth. Not one word from him in all these years. Does anyone know if they are still married? just curious??????? In my opinion he needs to be in a cell right beside her. I know in my heart he had something to do with those babies as well. SHe is guilty as hell and right where she should be. Her date should be near
Justice is not about bringing back the dead. It is not about revenge either. Justice is about enforcing consequences for one's own actions to endorse personal responsibility. We cannot expect anyone to take responsibility for their own actions if these consequences are not enforced in full.

Offline Elric of Melnibone

• Fanatic
Let us hope you are right.  She has stolen O2 for far too long.  Child killing monster is what she is.
You can lead an ass to water and if you fight long and hard, you can make it drink.  But at the end of the day, after all the fighting, it is still an ass.

Banned from PTO 3 times so far for life.

Gregg Fisher

The last official news was that they agreed on a lab and the evidence to be tested last December but had not agreed as to whether the defense expert could be present during testing.  Five months. now She doens't update her website and the 2nd website they got going isn't much better. Since the testing is being handled by the trial court and they do not have an online docket, expect radio silence for quite a while unless darlie blabs.  In Skinner, people were claiming that it only takes 30 days to test and get the results back - no it doesn't work that way.

It amazes me that these fake stories of her innocence or evidence tampering are still floating around the internet.

heidi salazar

Skinner, people were claiming that it only takes 30 days to test and get the results back - no it doesn't work that way.

You can thank that lab in Arizona for that one...they guaranteed the results back in 30 days, knowing damn well they would never be called to task on it.

Oh sweet baby Jesus don't quote me on the state I could be wrong, and I certainly don't want the word police coming after me!  ;D

Gregg Fisher

Skinner, people were claiming that it only takes 30 days to test and get the results back - no it doesn't work that way.

You can thank that lab in Arizona for that one...they guaranteed the results back in 30 days, knowing damn well they would never be called to task on it.

Oh sweet baby Jesus don't quote me on the state I could be wrong, and I certainly don't want the word police coming after me!  ;D

No, you're right. I remember it as Arizona.  Maybe, the actual testing could be done in that time period, but why would you use a lab who is seeking free publicity? Also, there are always legal issues that have to be hammered out first. You just don't hand over the evidence to a lab or allow the defendant to dictate what is going to be tested. 

Offline Swif

• Resident
Well it has been almost 2 years since the judge granted her wish for more testing and we still do not know any more today than then. Who in the hell is Dave Moffat???????  I  find it funny as heck that her so called husband has almost fallen off the face of the earth. Not one word from him in all these years. Does anyone know if they are still married? just curious??????? In my opinion he needs to be in a cell right beside her. I know in my heart he had something to do with those babies as well. SHe is guilty as hell and right where she should be. Her date should be near

I have also wondered where hubby dearest went to, does he have custody of the youngest son also  ???
Execution means no re-offending - nuff said

SCOTTISH AND PROUD OF IT

Offline Cema77

• Resident

Is that Dave Moff over at PTO?

Offline Swif

• Resident

Yes thats him - he thinks everyone who is in Prison is innocent  >:(

SCOTTISH AND PROUD OF IT

Offline Cema77

• Resident

Perhaps I should go over to PTO and read some of his posts...you know, to keep my disgust fresh and all.

Offline phlebbb

• Fanatic
  • T.A.N.S.T.A.A.F.L.
    • MSN Messenger - phlebbb2000@msn.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - phlebbb2000@yahoo.com

Perhaps I should go over to PTO and read some of his posts...you know, to keep my disgust fresh and all.

might this help ???lol....

You miss 100% of the shots that you DO NOT  take.........

Offline Granny B

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • I'd like to help U out. Which way did U come in?

That would certainly do it for me! ::)
" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy

Offline Wicket

• Resident
LOL - He and i've done battle before.... and you're right, he does appear to think everyone is either innocent or not culpable for whatever reason. Its sad really. 

Offline ggbop

• Fanatic
  • PRO-DP Scot who is hated by PTO - I am blessed
    • MSN Messenger - glynisf@hotmail.com
Hoff at PTO is an idiot.  Once Darlie hits the gurney he will probably turn his 'attention' to some other poor 'soul' on DR.

What an  :-\
Genesis 9:6
"Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man. "

Offline Swif

• Resident
Hoff at PTO is an idiot.  Once Darlie hits the gurney he will probably turn his 'attention' to some other poor 'soul' on DR.

I think he is also invloved with Chelsea Richardson as well, the guy obviously cannot attract/hold on to women on the outside of prison, so he chooses only ones that are captive and cant do a runner  ;D

SCOTTISH AND PROUD OF IT

Offline ggbop

• Fanatic
  • PRO-DP Scot who is hated by PTO - I am blessed
    • MSN Messenger - glynisf@hotmail.com

I think he is also invloved with Chelsea Richardson as well, the guy obviously cannot attract/hold on to women on the outside of prison, so he chooses only ones that are captive and cant do a runner  ;D

Wonder if he didn't get enough hugs from his mummy so he had to become a thug-hugger ;D
Genesis 9:6
"Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man. "