Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: Darlie Routier's vaccination coming due and the gurney will be nice and warm!  (Read 19155 times)

Offline ScoopD (aka: Pam)

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • My BS'ometer is fully charged so bring it on!
http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/Legal/Habeas/080721.pdf

In short:

1. The stay of proceedings is lifted!
2. She has 30 days to file any additional discovery requests.
3. Has until Jan 5 2009 to file ammended petition for habeas relief.

Ohhhh I do believe her vaccination is coming due at some point during the year of Two Thousand and Nine.   :P

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Offline porky2017

OOOHHH I hope she does get her shots soon,& i do believe darin is involved somehow he knows
more than he is saying,darlie is covering for him,i do believe that,I hope it all comes out in the end.

Offline Aussie4DR

• Resident
I'm not so sure she is covering up for hubby. Think about it...
It's coming down to the wire. She's probably past the point of desperation, and I think if she thought it would get her off the row, she'd have said something before now.

But then again, if she does involve Darin, she blows the whole "someone came into my house and killed my babies" argument right out of the water.

It's just so difficult, so inconceivable, for any normal person to believe/imagine a mother could do what she did to her own children. It's the sort of story you relate to someone and their immediate reaction is "No... how could a mother do something like that"
You just don't want to believe it, because it is just sooo horrific and unthinkable.
In that way, I've always kind of hoped that there was a third person involved.
However, if it comes out in the end that she has been proven guilty of murdering her two little boys, I think everyone here knows my feeling on the subject...
Strap her in and let the healing begin!
Thanks for your time
And you can thank me for mine
And after that's said
Forget it.

Offline Lloyd

• Resident
It's just so difficult, so inconceivable, for any normal person to believe/imagine a mother could do what she did to her own children. It's the sort of story you relate to someone and their immediate reaction is "No... how could a mother do something like that"
You just don't want to believe it, because it is just sooo horrific and unthinkable.
In that way, I've always kind of hoped that there was a third person involved.
However, if it comes out in the end that she has been proven guilty of murdering her two little boys, I think everyone here knows my feeling on the subject...
Strap her in and let the healing begin!

She already has been proven guilty of murdering one of her boys.  The only reason she wasn't proven guilty on the other one, is they did not bring her to trial on him.

I hear you about how it is unbelievable, inconceivable, horriffic, and countless other adjectives to think that any person could purposely harm a child, much less a father or in her case a mother could purposefully harm their own child.  It truly does boggle the mind.  When I even think of someone doing this to a child, it literally brings tears to my eyes.   But the reality is, we live in a world in which monsters also live.  I'll be glad when they strap her down and vaccinate her, and there is one less monster in this world.

Offline Aussie4DR

• Resident

She already has been proven guilty of murdering one of her boys.  The only reason she wasn't proven guilty on the other one, is they did not bring her to trial on him.

[/quote]
The reason I used the "If it comes out in the end..." line was, she is still trying to use some DNA evidence in an appeal.
But yep, there is very little doubt in my mind that she did murder her two boys. It's just the whole mother killing children aspect for me. I guess I'm just one of those people who does find it unbelievably horrific.

Thanks for your time
And you can thank me for mine
And after that's said
Forget it.

iamjumbo

of course a mother murdering her kids is horrific.  i don't see why everyone is so shocked however.  there is seldom a day that goes by that some woman isn't arrested for murdering her kids.  the simple fact is that there are plenty of totally worthless individuals in the world, and it will only become more commonplace. 
when we have all the imbeciles trying to make excuses for murderers instead of putting blame the ONLY place that it belongs, there is no way that the situation will ever change

Offline Jeff1857

• Fanatic
This murdering mom's petition for rehearing to the TCCA was DENIED today in the TCCA 10 Sep orders/opinions.

Offline JeffB

• Fanatic
  • Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Looks like 'ol Darlie is running out of real estate.  Awwww...   ;)
"SO SUCK IT YOU "BLUE COOLER" DOPE!"  -  Sylar24

kat_the_rat

Running out of real estate lol she should of already run out of air if you ask me lol
she should of been executed already for murdering her boys, I don't know how any mother can do that to her children, 2009 is to far away for her execution, it should be 2008, which the end of 2008 isn't far away now is it lol

egres

Good evening,

I think that just the fact of using the word «vaccination» instead of the exact word, lethal injection, illustrates the uneasyness of everyone in front of the death penalty...Personnaly, I am not fully certain that madame Routier is guilty...

Egres

Offline 63Wildcat

• Fanatic
  • Don't Tread On Me
Good evening,

I think that just the fact of using the word «vaccination» instead of the exact word, lethal injection, illustrates the uneasyness of everyone in front of the death penalty...Personnaly, I am not fully certain that madame Routier is guilty...

Egres

She's guilty ... so say a jury of her peers... lethal injection is not an uneasy two words for me..nor is execution, hanging, electrocution, beheading, firing squad... shall I continue????

Oh and just to clarify the term "vaccination" I do believe that some of us equate it to being "put down" as in a dog being euthanized....
"..the death of any public servant or innocent is a tragedy... the death of a murderer is a mere statistic..."  -63Wildcat

AS OF TOMORROW I'M TURNING GRAVITY OFF...

Offline kanga

• Resident

Sometimes we call it "Justice Juice"!

Offline Jeff1857

• Fanatic
Good evening,

Egres

I'm not uneasy are you? Go back under your little bridge troll. If you prefer Swahili I could recommend the term Jungle Juice to send this little jungle creature to hell. Just an alternative.  ;)

kat_the_rat

I believe Darlie Routier is guilty 100% but I believe someone else was involved and thats only because of her injuries, and I believe her husband had something to do with it, I mean come on then little boys would of been screaming and so would Darlie if she was being attacked and that would of woken him up, I mean come on, I am a deep sleeper but if my kids come into me or I hear them having a bad dream and crying or even going to the toilet in the middle of the night, I wake up straight away, but never do to an alarm clock, so come on she is guilty and so is he if you ask me, they both make me sick, any parent who hurts or murders there children make me sick  >:(  I agreer with you 100% Jeff1857...

Offline JeffB

• Fanatic
  • Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Egres, are you kidding?  You think we sometimes refer to lethal injection as a vaccination because we are uneasy about discussing the execution process?  hahahah...   ;D  The whole premise for this forum is that we who participate are very comfortable with the concept of capital punishment, and the methodologies used to carry it out.  As such, we use many, many euphimisims in our discriptions of the execution process.  So, stick around - there are a lot more where that came from...   ;)  Some of them may even tickle you...   8)
"SO SUCK IT YOU "BLUE COOLER" DOPE!"  -  Sylar24