Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: William Gollehon - perfect candidate for execution  (Read 4808 times)

Offline ScoopD (aka: Pam)

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • My BS'ometer is fully charged so bring it on!
William Gollehon - perfect candidate for execution
« on: May 18, 2008, 08:32:30 AM »
William Gollehon.

Mr. Gollehon was sentenced to death in 1992 after he and Douglas Turner fatally beat fellow inmate Gerald Pileggi with a baseball bat at the Montana State Prison in 1990. Mr. Gollehon, who was already serving a 130-year sentence for killing a Billings woman in 1985, recently had an appeal denied by the U.S. Supreme Court. Another related appeal of a Ninth Circuit ruling is pending before the high court. Mr. Gollehon also is serving time for his role in the 1991 riot at the prison in which 5 protective custody inmates were killed and several others assulted.

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Offline Michael

• Fanatic
  • Strange things happen.
Re: William Gollehon - perfect candidate for execution
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 10:45:20 AM »
Oh no Pam, this poor man may had some trouble in his childhood. Hes not fully responsible, and even if hes fully responsible, ha changed his lifestyle completly, hes remorseful for what he did and hes now an important member of the society. Please give him a new chance.

If someone finds some iroic words he can take them.  ;D

Michael
Im not sure if theres a hell, but I believe in executed murderers.

bambu

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 03:42:11 PM »
Build proper maximum security jails...single cells...no more problems.

There are ways other than execution.

Offline Eryn Baugh

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • 2 days to go and...the TCCA has a brainfart
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 05:17:43 PM »

Why?  These are animals that don't care for the sanctity of human life.  You want to feed them and clothe them for the rest of their natural lives?  What for?  So they can prey on the guards and other inmates.

I tell you what....why don't you just go down to Huntsville and visit those animals.  I bet if thrown in with them it wouldn't be 2 minutes before you were violated.  That's the kind of people you are defending.

Warehousing these animals is a gutless moral choice.  Our laws state that if you take a human life you will pay for it with yours.  It is justice!  Nothing more.  It is supposed to be a deterrent but with all the negative propaganda from uninformed morons these animals get stays of execution.  With that, all the antis celebrate in their ignorance that they have undermined the rule of law and shown the criminals that they can get away with heinous crimes and there is NOTHING that society will do to them.  Score 1 for the criminals and a huge backslide to society as it becomes a more dangerous place.
When a murder is committed, a horrible fate
is thrust upon the victim's family.

The surviving family is unwillingly sentenced to a life of hell...chained to the fate of the person who took their loved ones' lives.  We are counting down the days until our sentence is lifted and we are set free.

Offline 63Wildcat

• Fanatic
  • Don't Tread On Me
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 06:17:38 PM »

Even if they did build these "Maximum Security Jails"(And there are some out there) they would find a way to do what they did. There are "Shot Callers" in total isolation that get word to their "Soldiers" to do their bidding. And not only in the facility that they are at, but facilities across the U.S.  Might want to read up on the Aryan Brotherhood, etc... might just open your eyes.
"..the death of any public servant or innocent is a tragedy... the death of a murderer is a mere statistic..."  -63Wildcat

AS OF TOMORROW I'M TURNING GRAVITY OFF...

Offline Michael

• Fanatic
  • Strange things happen.
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 08:09:47 AM »
Eryn is so right Bambu.

Michael
Im not sure if theres a hell, but I believe in executed murderers.

Offline 63Wildcat

• Fanatic
  • Don't Tread On Me
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 05:54:22 PM »
"Warehousing these animals is a gutless moral choice."

Coming from a CO standpoint, "Animals" is probably a milder term to use. I can take those burglars, theives, dope heads, etc... (I work in the largest Jail in Washington) but c'mon.. do you really want to let these guys out?  I can't speak for anyone but me... I for one would rather put 'em down and be done with it. You're talking about individuals that throw feces, spit, murder, etc.. those that keep 'em out of society. Tell ya what.. let's trade jobs for a bit and then we'll see how you look at things.. the very worst of humanity.. I think I'd almost rather go to war again..but hell.. this as well as my prior profession (Soldier) I am proud to be in. And all for less than $20.00 an hr. of your tax dollars..
"..the death of any public servant or innocent is a tragedy... the death of a murderer is a mere statistic..."  -63Wildcat

AS OF TOMORROW I'M TURNING GRAVITY OFF...

Offline Granny B

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • I'd like to help U out. Which way did U come in?
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 06:32:42 PM »

bimbo, come on over. I have a blow dryer.  I'll give your head a free refill. ;D
" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy

Offline JeffB

• Fanatic
  • Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 07:10:01 AM »
Hmmm..  That seems to be Bambu's answer to everything...   ::)
"SO SUCK IT YOU "BLUE COOLER" DOPE!"  -  Sylar24

Offline vikkiw47

• Fanatic
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - vikkiw47
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2009, 12:47:58 PM »
That is the most assine thing i think i have ever read !!!!! wtf is that build more prison  ??? YOU CANNOT FIX STUPID !!!!!!!
Justice is not about bringing back the dead. It is not about revenge either. Justice is about enforcing consequences for one's own actions to endorse personal responsibility. We cannot expect anyone to take responsibility for their own actions if these consequences are not enforced in full.