Henry Watkins "Hank" Skinner - TX - 11/09/2011

Started by Jeff1857, May 15, 2008, 06:26:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Granny B

July 17, 2009, 02:37:56 AM Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 02:05:40 PM by Grandmother of Brandon

JJS811 will be mortified  :o :'(

Aww, that's a shame...  She's on of my favorites at scumcentral...   ;)

This woman is as predictable as clockwork:

"Let me tell you something huh? Yesterday I learned that one of my dearest pen pals has had his request to have the DNA in his case refused. He now has little if any hope of surviving the executioners vengeance. You think I am in the frame of mind to listen to haters who come to this site to try to make us "see the error of our ways?" I can assure you NO I am not! I am now facing a difficult and very painful chapter in my life, and if I am feeling this way what do you think my friend - YES friend is feeling? Can you imagine how he feels, because I am damn well sure I can't and I know him!"

I'm reading around Scumbag Central right now.  It appears she's been as bitchy and whiny as hell today...

8)

I diagnose another scumbitch with histrionics.  One lethal injection at the end of her scumthug's sentence will bring on a quick cure. :D
" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy

Michael

If you go into the dirt, there´ll be always some dirt ion your clothes left. I don´t like this site, even not for amusement. These people have , if not relatives or friends-before-the-crime-took-place, a serious problem and we shouldn´t expose their sick behaviour.

Michael
I´m not sure if there´s a hell, but I believe in executed murderers.

tpgisgay

JJS is still p.o.ed that Hank lost the cell phone she provided for him.  :'(

JT

;D ;D ;D

No small wonder, as I hear it can be quite expensive to get a cell phone smuggled into prison... And then Hank sh*t it all away... Literally... 8)
JT's Ridiculous Quote of the Century:
"I'm disgusted with the State for even putting me in this position."
-- Reginald Blanton, Texas death row.  As of October 27, 2009, Reggie's position has been in a coffin.

Granny B

;D ;D ;D

No small wonder, as I hear it can be quite expensive to get a cell phone smuggled into prison... And then Hank sh*t it all away... Literally... 8)

Well, they did find it in the usual prisoner storage area.  Whoda thunk it?  ???  ;D ;D ;D ;D
" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy

JeffB

prisoner storage area.

Prisoner storage area?  Uhhhh - you don't mean, umm.....?  :-\
"SO SUCK IT YOU "BLUE COOLER" DOPE!"  -  Sylar24

Granny B

prisoner storage area.

Prisoner storage area?  Uhhhh - you don't mean, umm.....?  :-\

Uhhh, huhhhh! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Susan Levy

heidi salazar

OMG we are so off topic...AGAIN! Y'all should know by now when a prisoner shoves an item up their arse, they are storing it in their "PRISON PURSE"

Skinner has only been denied. My crystal ball is in the shop.....I can only imagine where this thread is going to go!

Granny B

OMG we are so off topic...AGAIN! Y'all should know by now when a prisoner shoves an item up their arse, they are storing it in their "PRISON PURSE"

Skinner has only been denied. My crystal ball is in the shop.....I can only imagine where this thread is going to go!

So far, it looks like it went right up Skinner's arse! :-\ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Susan Levy

JT

A desperate plea from JJS:

Who's in?  8)
JT's Ridiculous Quote of the Century:
"I'm disgusted with the State for even putting me in this position."
-- Reginald Blanton, Texas death row.  As of October 27, 2009, Reggie's position has been in a coffin.

Granny B

I will always donate to a cause like this.  I pledge the same donation I gave to Scott Peterson's fund.  :D  If it is really important, I will even pledge double the donation.  :D :D
Susan Levy

heidi salazar

I know I am not suppose to say this, but GoB are those quadruple fingers up the arse?

Granny B

I know I am not suppose to say this, but GoB are those quadruple fingers up the arse?

No, I would just wave them in their faces.  Their arses are probably full of contraband.  Need a proctologist for that! ;D ;D  On second thought, get a fire hose and bend them over.  That ought to be an enema to remember!  ;D ;D
Susan Levy

Jeff1857

Skinner was Denied an Appeal from the denial of a motion for post conviction DNA
testing in today's TCCA Orders/Opinions.

Opinion is here:

http://www.cca.courts.state.tx.us/OPINIONS/HTMLOPINIONINFO.ASP?OPINIONID=18770

vikkiw47

This is pos is a big time cry baby and he gets on my nerves what few i have left. i came across his so called site last night totally by accident and omg!! I could not believe what all i read. It is time for him to take his meds and shut the hell up  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Justice is not about bringing back the dead. It is not about revenge either. Justice is about enforcing consequences for one's own actions to endorse personal responsibility. We cannot expect anyone to take responsibility for their own actions if these consequences are not enforced in full.

Go Up