Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: Michael Neace Sentenced to LWOP in 2006 KY Rape/Murder of 16 yr Step-Daughter  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Jeff1857

• Fanatic
 Montgomery County man made a surprise guilty plea Thursday in the rape and murder of his 16-year-old step daughter back in 2006.

Michael Neace 41, avoided a possible death penalty by admitting he killed Christina Woods back in December 2006. Police say he then set the house on fire in an effort to cover up the crime.

Neace was set to be sentenced to life in prison without parole, but the judge postponed sentencing until April 11 so that Woods' mother, who was not in court Thursday, will have a chance to speak in court before the sentencing.

Offline Michael

• Fanatic
  • Strange things happen.
This is not truly satisfying...

Regards

Michael
I´m not sure if there´s a hell, but I believe in executed murderers.

Offline Jeff1857

• Fanatic
Mt. Sterling, KY  A man who admitted murdering and raping his stepdaughter had pleaded guilty in order to avoid the death penalty.  Michael Neace agreed to a sentence of life in prison without parole.  At his formal sentencing on Friday, he never apologized to his ex-wife (and the mother of his victim).

In absense of an apology to the family of 16-year-old Christina Woods, our camera crew witnessed threats.

For five months, Emma Neace had waited for this day in court...a day where she could face Michael Neace and speak to him face-to-face.

"That's my question...why," Emma Neace said.  "Why would you do this?  Cause I want to understand, I thought I knew you.  I don't understand either."

Emma wanted to remind Michael of exactly what he took when he raped and murdered his teenage step-daughter.

"She's my whole world.  All of my kids are my world and I lost something I can never replace."

But on this day--and of all places, in front of a judge--Emma Neace never expected this: "It wasn't her that was supposed to be dead.  It was supposed to be you," Michael Neace declared to Emma in the courtroom. 

"I don't understand the statement it should have been Mrs. Neace," the judge declared.  "Whether it was Christina or Mrs. Neace, there was intent there."
-------------------------------------------------------------------
He should have gotten death!!! >:(