PTO never prays for victims

Started by ginnypro, August 14, 2013, 03:07:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ginnypro

I was hanging out on Prison Talk Online today, and I noticed they never pray for the victims only the killers. Why is this? They always call the killers ' families victims by the states. Now didn't the killer cause their families victims?
I support the DP for my High School classmate, Sarah Wisnosky. Killed in college by her boyfriend.

Elric of Melnibone

I would tend to agree with you.  However,  you want to stay away from that foul nest of vipers, scumlovers, and maggot mavens.  Staying too long can drop your IQ, enlarge your Butt, and rob you of your sanity...
You can lead an ass to water and if you fight long and hard, you can make it drink.  But at the end of the day, after all the fighting, it is still an ass.

Banned from PTO 3 times so far for life.

Metfan62

I USED TO GO ON THERE AND DEBATE WITH THEM. ITS ACTUALLY PRETTY FUNNY WEN YOU GET THE IN A CORNER WHERE THEY HAVE TO ADMIT THE SCUMBAGS CAUSED THE PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.  8)
I've got one thing to say, get your Warden off this gurney and shut up. I am from the island of Barbados. I am the Warden of this unit. People are seeing you do this."

Monty Delk's Last words

Go Up