Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: Female Cop Speaks Out After Nearly 10 Years in Prison for Unleashing Dog on Susp  (Read 853 times)

Offline Granny B

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • I'd like to help U out. Which way did U come in?
Railroaded? Female Cop Speaks Out After Nearly 10 Years in Prison for Unleashing Dog on Suspect
Posted on February 15, 2012 by Conservative Byte

A female police officer sent to jail for ten years for police brutality has spoken out about what she claims is her unjust conviction, and what it means to have missed her sonís childhood.

Former police officer Stephanie Mohr was convicted of deprivation of civil rights in 2001, according to the Daily Mail, after an incident in which she set her police dog on a homeless man in Washington D.C. who was a suspect in a burglary. The end result of that encounter was a torn muscle in the manís leg.

He has has since been deported, as he was in the U.S. illegally.

Former PG Police Officer Discusses Her Experience After Serving Prison Time For Police Brutality: MyFoxDC.com

http://conservativebyte.com/2012/02/railroaded-female-cop-speaks-out-after-nearly-10-years-in-prison-for-unleashing-dog-on-suspect/
" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy

Offline Russki

• Fanatic
  • Российская Федерация
What a bloody disgrace.
Bombs do not choose. They will hit everything   ... Nikita Khrushchev

I once said, "We will bury you," and I got into trouble with it. Of course we will not bury you with a shovel. Your own working class will bury you.  ... Nikita Khrushchev

Offline faithamor7

• Resident
That is BS! This wasn't police brutality at all. She was doing her job! That pisses me off! >:( >:( >:( >:(