Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: Dennis McGuire - OH - 1/16/14  (Read 6646 times)

Offline Grinning Grim Reaper

• Fanatic
  • Genghis Khan was a Liberal
Dennis McGuire - OH - 1/16/14
« on: January 04, 2012, 06:17:29 AM »
Summary of Offense:

On February 11, 1989, McGuire murdered a pregnant woman, 22-year-old Joy Stewart, in a wooded area near Bantas Creek. Ms. Stewart had met McGuire that day when he was performing work on her friend's house. McGuire raped Ms. Stewart, choked her and stabbed her in the neck and shoulder. While in jail for an unrelated kidnapping charge, McGuire attempted to bargain with police by implicating his relative as the rapist-murderer, but police suspected McGuire because he knew significant facts that were not disclosed to the public. DNA testing, conducted in 1992 and again in 2002 during federal appeals, identified McGuire as the source of the semen found in Ms. Stewart's rectum..

The Ohio Supreme Court has set an execution date of 01/16/14 for McGuire.

www.cncpunishment.com/forums/showthread.php?3100-Dennis-McGuire-Ohio-Execut...

Vengence is mine saith the Lord...who are we to question the instruments used to carry it out?

Offline AnneTheBelgian

• Fanatic
  • PRO DEATH PENALTY, BELGIAN, CHRISTIAN, ROYALIST
Re: Dennis McGuire - OH - 1/16/14
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 09:33:18 AM »
Here is a photo of this POS... >:(

Anne
"DEATH PENALTY OPPONENTS WHO TWIST THE TRUTH TO PROTECT KILLERS ARE ALSO TORTURING VICTIMS FAMILIES" (PETER BRONSON, CINCINNATI ENQUIRER,FEBRUARY 3, 2003)

PRO DEATH PENALTY AND PROUD OF IT !!!

JE MAINTIENDRAI (MOTTO OF WILLIAM I THE SILENT, PRINCE OF ORANGE, 1533 - 1584, MOTTO OF THE NETHERLANDS)

DEO JUVANTE (MOTTO OF THE PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO)

PROUD TO BE BELGIAN !!! I LOVE MY KINGDOM !!!

Offline Friend of the Devil

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 07:51:52 PM »
This guy is a fucking low-life scumbag piece of white trash shit.  Quicker he's gone the better.

Offline JeffB

• Fanatic
  • Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 05:26:07 AM »
This guy is a fucking low-life scumbag piece of white trash shit.  Quicker he's gone the better.

What a beautiful way with words you have FoD...   ::)
"SO SUCK IT YOU "BLUE COOLER" DOPE!"  -  Sylar24

Offline J - Dog

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 06:31:39 PM »
Ohio sure likes to tease with these dates, 2 years from now  :'(.  Can't they speed it up a bit and just make it a typo, 1/16/2012.   8)  I won't notice.  At least he has a date I guess, unlike some of the baffoons that just keep bouncing around in 'stay of execution' mode, like hanky panky and his flying circus.
"I don't aim ta scare" - Jonah Hex

Offline Kevin R.Hirschkorn

• Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 07:09:04 PM »
You  mean Oregon  and  California.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  they  cant  even  Kill  a Flea.....

Ohio sure likes to tease with these dates, 2 years from now  :'(.  Can't they speed it up a bit and just make it a typo, 1/16/2012.   8)  I won't notice.  At least he has a date I guess, unlike some of the baffoons that just keep bouncing around in 'stay of execution' mode, like hanky panky and his flying circus.

This was designed to hurt....Its a SEAL Candace unless you have been there yo will never understand...

Offline J - Dog

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 07:30:55 PM »
Don't even get me started with Cal and Oregon.  Those in charge can't see their head from their azz.  California DP drama is a rampant joke and your governor of Oregon, just decided he is too good for the people and now wants his name changed to "GOD".  That cat pisses me off.  >:( 
"I don't aim ta scare" - Jonah Hex

Offline .223 4 me

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 07:14:21 PM »
Makes me just want 5 min. alone with Mr. rapist murderer. I would love to introduce him to Mr. Castration/dislocation. Why feed cloth and house him for two more? A hollow point to the dome is all hes owed by the good people of Ohio!

Offline Allencraft

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 10:27:30 AM »
The best thing is that he has a date. It's a start. Raping a pregnant woman. This is one of those cases that in no way should it be allowed to go for as long as it has. He did the crime, they have proof positive, now administer the proper justice without any further delay.

~ Brenda ~

Offline fangtasia0413

• Resident
  • Pro DP Pro Choice Liberal
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 02:19:12 PM »
These rapists really like anal on helpless women, don't they?  Of course it's because that's a position where she can't escape.  Sick puppies.  He's lucky that he's not in GP where a CO might accidentally on purpose turn his back and let a big muscular Cletus or Tyrone in the shower with him and he'll she how he likes it up the  :-\ like his victim who also didn't have a choice. :D :D :D
I'm a Bill Maher style liberal.  I believe in the death penalty for those who really deserve it, assisted suicide, pro choice, and the legalization of certain drugs.

I dont know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to.-Pamela de Beaufort-True Blood

• Fanatic
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2013, 11:00:48 AM »
According to the ODOC website McGuire has a clemency hearing soon...

Name:  Dennis McGuire         Inmate Number:  A305-892
County:  Preble
Clemency Hearing: December 12, 2013
Scheduled Execution:   January 16, 2014

I haven't heard anything about him wanting to donate his organs yet.  ::)
Vengence is mine saith the Lord...who are we to question the instruments used to carry it out?

• Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2013, 07:05:34 AM »
Pregnant woman's condemned Ohio killer seeks mercy

Posted: Dec 12, 2013 1:17 AM CST

By ANDREW WELSH-HUGGINS  AP Legal Affairs Writer

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - Lawyers for a condemned Ohio inmate who raped and killed a pregnant woman say mercy is warranted because of the defendant's chaotic and abusive childhood and the failure of his original attorneys to work hard enough on his behalf.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dennis McGuire is scheduled to die Jan. 12 for the February 1989 stabbing death (and rape, sodomy, choking along with multiple stab wounds and the 22 year old was pregnant) of Joy Stewart in Preble County in western Ohio.

His new attorneys planned to argue for clemency before the Ohio Parole Board today in Columbus.

The state plans to use a never-tried lethal injection process on the 53-year-old McGuire, with the specific chemicals to be announced two weeks before the execution.

Preble County prosecutors say the death sentence is appropriate for such a shocking crime. Stewart was newly married and about 30 weeks pregnant when she died.

www.nbc4i.com

• Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2013, 07:10:08 AM »
McGuire admits guilt, 25 years after brutal murder

By Laura A. Bischoff

COLUMBUS Twenty-four years after kidnapping, raping and killing Joy Stewart and her unborn baby, Death Row inmate Dennis McGuire admitted his guilt this week in a letter to Gov. John Kasich.  The parole board will report to Kasich next week on clemency question for Preble County man.

A remorseful killer sees the light?  Just a bull$hit effort to save his sorry ass from the juice.

Offline ChevyWolken

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2013, 09:21:09 AM »
Murderer, rapist and child killer confessed to his guilt, no mercy for this one, please >:( he had no mercy for his victim
and nothing could excuse this crime
Born in Berlin, American at heart

• Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2013, 07:03:36 AM »
Ohio board to rule on mercy for condemned killer

December 20, 2013

An Ohio board is ready to announce whether it will recommend mercy for a pregnant woman's condemned killer, who is facing a never-tried execution method.

Attorneys for Dennis McGuire say he deserves clemency because of a chaotic childhood filled with abuse.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Prosecutors say execution is the proper sentence for the rape and stabbing death of 22-year-old Joy Stewart in 1989 in western Ohio's Preble County.

The Ohio Parole Board heard arguments last week and plans a decision Friday. Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) has the final say.

The 53-year-old McGuire faces death by one of two methods if his Jan. 16 execution proceeds. The Department of Rehabilitation and Correction will announce early next year if it will use a specialty dose of pentobarbital or a two-drug sedative and painkiller combination.

www.galvestondailynews.com