Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: Christmas on death row..  (Read 1963 times)

Offline ScoopD (aka: Pam)

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • My BS'ometer is fully charged so bring it on!
Christmas on death row..
« on: December 16, 2011, 07:05:36 PM »

Quote from over at PTO....

This was written by Mike Lambrix a Florida DR inmate for over 25 years. In this blog he talks about Christmas 2009. Be warned, it's hard to read.

In the world renowned classic Christmas story “The Christmas Carol”, crabby old Scrooge was visited upon by the Ghost of the Christmas Spirit. Perhaps this tale touches each of us in it’s own way as we too each find ourselves reflecting upon what once was and what might have been if only our lives had taken a different turn at a particular fork in the road at some point so many, many moons ago.

As I write this, it is Christmas day, 2009. A with each Christmas now for over a quarter of a century I sit in a solitary cell on Florida’s death row. It has become a world of loneliness and despair, of overwhelming sense of abandonment and regret that I have become only too familiar with – a virtual hell that neither body or mind can ever truly escape from as once one has descended into the “bowels of the beast” it becomes branded forever on your soul as a never ending nightmare that one will never awaken from.

But the manmade hell of steel and stone have become the only world that I know now and although the eternal nightmare is as constant as the sun rising with each day, on some days it becomes worse and today is one of those days. Today I will again struggle with the ghosts of Christmas and find myself tormented and haunted by what once was and what might have been, if only.

http://prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6498480#post6498480

??? 
If only on the night of of February 5, 1983 you had not beaten and strangled Lawrence and Aleisha to death? Tell ya what scumbag, i'm adding you to my Christmas wish list, it is my wish that you receive an execution date this coming year, get your anti-crime vaccine without any further delays and end your torment.  How's that?   Happy Holidays Scumbag!

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Offline Kitten Resq

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
Re: Christmas on death row..
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 07:17:43 PM »
Oh boo hoo    :'( :'(

I read it all on his blog and he only laments on how the state has taken Christmas away from the poor innocents on death row.

Nothing about how he took Christmas away from his 2 victims, just how it's taken from the inmates.

So sad.....NOT!!
Some people say I’m a horrible person, but it’s not true!  I have the heart of an innocent girl….in a jar, on my desk

Victims have a dignitary interest in justice and vindication without interminable delay caused by guilty prisoners’ attempts to stave off punishment.

Offline 63Wildcat

• Fanatic
  • Don't Tread On Me
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 02:58:31 AM »
Christmas on  DR... oh well.. Try Christmas in Iraq, Afghanistan or anywhere else in the world but being at home. F*ck you asshole!
-SGM
"..the death of any public servant or innocent is a tragedy... the death of a murderer is a mere statistic..."  -63Wildcat

AS OF TOMORROW I'M TURNING GRAVITY OFF...

Offline v1976ra

• Fanatic
  • Morality, like art, means drawing a line somewhere
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 03:57:33 AM »

As I write this, it is Christmas day, 2009. A with each Christmas now for over a quarter of a century I sit in a solitary cell on Florida’s death row. It has become a world of loneliness and despair, of overwhelming sense of abandonment and regret that I have become only too familiar with – a virtual hell that neither body or mind can ever truly escape from as once one has descended into the “bowels of the beast” it becomes branded forever on your soul as a never ending nightmare that one will never awaken from.

Dear Mike:

If the loneliness and despair are too much then please feel free to do yourself in. Why do you think they give you bedsheets? In addition to ending your pain, it would also save the state a lot of time and money. It would probably be the first decent thing you have done in your pathetic excuse for a 'life.' ;)

BTW, Every Christmas you spend in a cell is still one that your victims never got to see.  >:(

Offline Angelstorm

• Troll Exterminator
  • Fanatic
  • ALLERGIES: B/S, Rabid Anti's & Shetland Ponies!!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 05:38:05 AM »
Shoulda thought about that before taking the lives of two innocents then Mike.  And I bet my  :-\ the cold stone walls of a prison cell are a hell of a lot more inviting than the cold, damp dirt of a grave is.   >:( >:(

Offline Hutchsmash

• Fanatic
    • MSN Messenger - hutcherhl@gmail.com
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 05:47:24 AM »
Christmas on  DR... oh well.. Try Christmas in Iraq, Afghanistan or anywhere else in the world but being at home. F*ck you asshole!
-SGM

I agree SGM, Christmas '09 my wife was pregnant  with our little boy and I was in month 2 of a 365 at Al Udeid. 
"How come life in prison doesn't mean life? Until it does, we're not ready to do away with the death penalty. Stop thinking in terms of "punishment" for a minute and think in terms of safeguarding innocent people from incorrigible murderers."

JESSE VENTURA, I Ain't Got Time to Bleed

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
  • Uses logic to outwit thuglovers, 1 scum at a time.
    • MSN Messenger - jtyugioh@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - hellkaiserjt
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 11:37:13 AM »
Excuse me, while I vomit in my mouth.
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.

Offline lambdachi1826

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 04:12:17 PM »
What a lousy, whiny little self pitying waste of space this guy is. Feeling sorry for himself for his lack of turkey dinners, fresh fruit, gift packages and all the things we in the free world have. Well, genius...guess WHY we still have all those great things on Christmas. I'll save you the time. It's because we didn't go out and beat and strangle two unsuspecting people to death. The only thing you deserve for Christmas is a turd in your stocking and a needle in your arm. I hope each Christmas you have from here on out is worse than the last. May the loneliness and depression that surrounds you only hurt you more and crush your spirits further. You earned your misery. Now exist in it.  What a rotten and greedy individual you are. Please get snuffed out as soon as possible and quit burdening people with your petty complaints and selfish indulgences you think you deserve. Dick.

Offline screwlibs2012

• Resident
  • Trollz is my frenz
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2012, 04:57:05 PM »
Dick,

Well done.  Perfect English.  Zero ambiguity. 

If you could only make it a little shorter, you should send it to the Hallmark cards.  It would be a bestseller.  If Hallmark rejects it, send to the PTO, if you don't mind somebody getting a heart attack.   

but I likez to defen' trollz!

Offline Granny B

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • I'd like to help U out. Which way did U come in?
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2012, 07:21:42 PM »
What a lousy, whiny little self pitying waste of space this guy is. Feeling sorry for himself for his lack of turkey dinners, fresh fruit, gift packages and all the things we in the free world have. Well, genius...guess WHY we still have all those great things on Christmas. I'll save you the time. It's because we didn't go out and beat and strangle two unsuspecting people to death. The only thing you deserve for Christmas is a turd in your stocking and a needle in your arm. I hope each Christmas you have from here on out is worse than the last. May the loneliness and depression that surrounds you only hurt you more and crush your spirits further. You earned your misery. Now exist in it.  What a rotten and greedy individual you are. Please get snuffed out as soon as possible and quit burdening people with your petty complaints and selfish indulgences you think you deserve. Dick.

Very succinct and to the point.  Great posts. :-*

" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy

Offline frythem76

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2012, 08:31:24 PM »
wine wine wine!  look here you pos, did you think you were checking into a ritz carlton when you got to death row?  quite honestly your number should have been up a long time ago!  can your victims celebrate christmas with their loved ones?  people like yourself absolutely disgust me!

Offline Kevin R.Hirschkorn

• Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 03:24:05 PM »
Only ones  I feel for  are  the victims, of  the crime and  the lil kids  that  are to young  to understand there Dad/Mom  is  a piece of turd. As for  the inmate LoL Sucks  to be  you  dont  it. Think  ill go do some  thing only  free people  get  to do, Hug  my 2 wonderful kids and  kiss  my women. 
This was designed to hurt....Its a SEAL Candace unless you have been there yo will never understand...

Offline AnneTheBelgian

• Fanatic
  • PRO DEATH PENALTY, BELGIAN, CHRISTIAN, ROYALIST
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2012, 01:47:31 PM »
Poor guy... :'( :'( I am starting to cry... :'( :'(

Dirty piece of s*** >:( What do you want for Christmas ? Champagne and people with you in your cell ? Do you think about the two people that you killed 29 years ago ? Do you think about their families who "celebrate" Christimas without their loved ones ? >:( >:( >:( >:(

I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 on Florida's Death Row :D

Photo : The rubbish Michael Lambrix >:(

Anne
"DEATH PENALTY OPPONENTS WHO TWIST THE TRUTH TO PROTECT KILLERS ARE ALSO TORTURING VICTIMS FAMILIES" (PETER BRONSON, CINCINNATI ENQUIRER,FEBRUARY 3, 2003)

PRO DEATH PENALTY AND PROUD OF IT !!!

JE MAINTIENDRAI (MOTTO OF WILLIAM I THE SILENT, PRINCE OF ORANGE, 1533 - 1584, MOTTO OF THE NETHERLANDS)

DEO JUVANTE (MOTTO OF THE PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO)

PROUD TO BE BELGIAN !!! I LOVE MY KINGDOM !!!

Offline ggbop

• Fanatic
  • PRO-DP Scot who is hated by PTO - I am blessed
    • MSN Messenger - glynisf@hotmail.com
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2012, 03:09:29 PM »
My god, he must be PTO's poster boy. His pic makes him look all clean and good looking.

Off to vomit now.... ::)
Genesis 9:6
"Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man. "

Offline Kevin R.Hirschkorn

• Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2012, 03:41:44 PM »
Now  see  I see  stone  cold  killer. 

My god, he must be PTO's poster boy. His pic makes him look all clean and good looking.

Off to vomit now.... ::)

This was designed to hurt....Its a SEAL Candace unless you have been there yo will never understand...