Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: Steven Smith - OH - 5/1/13 Executed  (Read 9445 times)

Offline Grinning Grim Reaper

• Fanatic
  • Genghis Khan was a Liberal
Steven Smith - OH - 5/1/13 Executed
« on: August 25, 2011, 11:00:36 AM »
Ohio Supreme Court sets 2 execution dates for 2013

Published: Thursday, August 25, 2011, 10:16 AM     Updated: Thursday, August 25, 2011, 10:23 AM
By Associated Press

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The Ohio Supreme Court has set two execution dates for 2013, the furthest into the future the court has ever scheduled death penalty procedures.

The announcement today brings to 10 the number of executions scheduled from September through May 2013.

But uncertainty hangs over those dates because of a shortage of the drug Ohio uses to put inmates to death and because of questions about how well the state follows its execution procedures.

The court also set a May 1, 2013 date for Steven Smith, sentenced to death for raping and killing his girlfriend's 6-month-old daughter in 1998.    

blog.cleveland.com/metro/2011/08/ohio_supreme_court_sets_2_exec.html

A six month old baby girl...WTF! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Vengence is mine saith the Lord...who are we to question the instruments used to carry it out?

Offline AnneTheBelgian

• Fanatic
  • PRO DEATH PENALTY, BELGIAN, CHRISTIAN, ROYALIST
Re: Steven Smith - OH - 5/1/13
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 11:19:57 AM »
http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/article/20110825/NEWS01/110825002

Execution date set for Mansfield man who raped, killed baby in 1998

Written by Linda Martz

News Journal

Copyright © 2011 www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com.

MANSFIELD — An execution date has been set for a Mansfield man who raped and killed his girlfriend’s 6-month-old daughter in 1998.

The Ohio Supreme Court ordered the sentence against Steven T. Smith carried out May 1, 2013, at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility.

Smith was convicted in 1999 of killing Autmn Carter, the daughter of his live-in girlfriend Kesha Frye, on Sept. 29, 1998, at their apartment on Harwood Drive. He was 31 at the time.

Prosecutors said Smith raped the baby, who died of trauma and compression asphyxia.

Authorities said the baby was found naked by her mother in bed next to her, with Smith, also naked, standing next to the bed.

When Frye screamed, “You killed my baby,” Smith denied doing anything.

Medics were called and the baby was pronounced dead at the scene.

Responding officers found a pair of men’s pants under the baby’s swing, the child’s pink sleeper under a coffee table and a shredded diaper on the floor, according to court testimony.

They found Smith, who was drunk and disorderly, outside the apartment.

Defense attorneys Robert Whitney and Bernie Davis argued that Smith was too intoxicated at the time of the offense to have purposefully killed the baby.

Smith’s was the first death penalty case in Richland County since Ken Davenport was convicted of killing a citizen during a Brinks truck roberry at Richland Bank in August 1990. Davenport was convicted but was spared the death penalty.

Now 44, Smith is incarcerated in the Ohio State Penitentiary.

Photo : The murderer Steven T. Smith >:( What a dirty face... >:(

I hope that this POS will burn in Hell >:( :(

Anne
"DEATH PENALTY OPPONENTS WHO TWIST THE TRUTH TO PROTECT KILLERS ARE ALSO TORTURING VICTIMS FAMILIES" (PETER BRONSON, CINCINNATI ENQUIRER,FEBRUARY 3, 2003)

PRO DEATH PENALTY AND PROUD OF IT !!!

JE MAINTIENDRAI (MOTTO OF WILLIAM I THE SILENT, PRINCE OF ORANGE, 1533 - 1584, MOTTO OF THE NETHERLANDS)

DEO JUVANTE (MOTTO OF THE PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO)

PROUD TO BE BELGIAN !!! I LOVE MY KINGDOM !!!

• Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 11:30:35 AM »
Unfortunately he will be in solitary...I would like to see a 300 LB Bubba do the same thing to this scumbag POS that he did to that baby!
Vengence is mine saith the Lord...who are we to question the instruments used to carry it out?

Offline NoLongerOnTheFence

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 08:45:11 PM »
::)

http://ccadp.org/steventsmith.html

Penpal request originally submitted by a friend of Steven's:

Steve is a 33 year old white male baby raping peice of scum

He likes to fish, the outdoors, and drawing. 
He is also into about any professional sport,
especially football and baseball.

Steve is a very loving and caring person.
He would love to hear from people.
He is very lonely and just recently sentenced.

All of this is still very new to him and is currently working on his appeals.

[size=-1]Steven T Smith [/size][size=-1]#369-054[/size][size=-1]
Corrections Medical Center[/size][size=-1]
1990 Harmon Ave[/size][size=-1]
Columbus, Ohio, 43223[/size]
"I was once asked by somebody...if there was any way sex offenders could be stopped. I said, 'No.' I was wrong."

-last words of Westley Allen Dodd (executed for the rape and murder of 2 young boys in 1993)

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
  • Uses logic to outwit thuglovers, 1 scum at a time.
    • MSN Messenger - jtyugioh@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - hellkaiserjt
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 08:56:39 PM »
So how long until Kaich grants clemency to him?  ::)
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.

Offline NoLongerOnTheFence

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 08:57:24 AM »
So how long until Kaich grants clemency to him?

Just long enough for him to find Jesus, lose 100 IQ points, gain 100 pounds (too fat to execute!) and remember how terrible his childhood was.
"I was once asked by somebody...if there was any way sex offenders could be stopped. I said, 'No.' I was wrong."

-last words of Westley Allen Dodd (executed for the rape and murder of 2 young boys in 1993)

Offline Granny B

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • I'd like to help U out. Which way did U come in?
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 12:23:11 PM »

For what this murdering baby raping pig slime bucket of putrid pus did to his 6 month old victim, I would like for him to experience the same thing with a telephone pole up his  :-\
" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy

Offline AnneTheBelgian

• Fanatic
  • PRO DEATH PENALTY, BELGIAN, CHRISTIAN, ROYALIST
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 12:26:46 PM »
I hope that justice will win because this case is also terrible :'( :'(

This guy is a monster and I will be glad for the little victim and the family when he will receiver his anti-crime vaccine :( >:(

And when I see his dirty face, I would like to... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Anne
"DEATH PENALTY OPPONENTS WHO TWIST THE TRUTH TO PROTECT KILLERS ARE ALSO TORTURING VICTIMS FAMILIES" (PETER BRONSON, CINCINNATI ENQUIRER,FEBRUARY 3, 2003)

PRO DEATH PENALTY AND PROUD OF IT !!!

JE MAINTIENDRAI (MOTTO OF WILLIAM I THE SILENT, PRINCE OF ORANGE, 1533 - 1584, MOTTO OF THE NETHERLANDS)

DEO JUVANTE (MOTTO OF THE PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO)

PROUD TO BE BELGIAN !!! I LOVE MY KINGDOM !!!

Offline Elric of Melnibone

• Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 12:37:13 PM »
Lets see, we gots the 'tard card, the gotz religion card, the fat card, and the Did not get my malabu Barbie card in play.  This guy needs to be whacked and if the gov. does not step up he needs to leave office because this guy is WAY too dangerous to live.
You can lead an ass to water and if you fight long and hard, you can make it drink.  But at the end of the day, after all the fighting, it is still an ass.

Banned from PTO 3 times so far for life.

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 08:21:34 PM »
I just noticed the execution date. 5/1/13. What the heck -.-
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.

Offline ggbop

• Fanatic
  • PRO-DP Scot who is hated by PTO - I am blessed
    • MSN Messenger - glynisf@hotmail.com
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 11:21:02 PM »

As a lot of members have stated, more than enough time to 'pick a card' for his appeals. Bet there are scumpals crying for him as we write.
Genesis 9:6
"Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man. "

Offline Granny B

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • I'd like to help U out. Which way did U come in?
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 08:41:07 AM »

As a lot of members have stated, more than enough time to 'pick a card' for his appeals. Bet there are scumpals crying for him as we write.

Too bad they are not crying for his victim.
" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 12:32:38 PM »

Too bad they are not crying for his victim.

Of course not. If they did that, their reputation would be ruined  ;D ;D

• Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2013, 08:47:11 AM »
According to the ODOC, baby raping killer here has a 4/2/13 clemency hearing...

Name:  Steven T. Smith     Inmate Number:  A369-054
County:  Richland County
Clemency Hearing: April 2, 2013
Scheduled Execution: May 1, 2013

www.drc.ohio.gov

Offline fangtasia0413

• Resident
  • Pro DP Pro Choice Liberal
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 09:21:21 PM »
This one needs to be bumped up now! Screw the clemency meeting, just take him out the back and shoot him in the head!   :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I know rape is not about sex and is really about power, but a baby, a SIX-MONTH baby!?  What sicko looks and thinks, "I'd like to dip my wick in that?"  I just answered my own question, that is the ultimate in helplessness; even a toddler or a child can fight back however futile.  All an infant can do is scream and cry.  I hope the little one was asleep through the violation, depriving the buttwipe of his satisfaction, but that is unlikely.

The mother should be ream him up the  :-\ with a strap-on 10-inch metal spiked dildo before his anti-crime vaccine!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I'm not normally this hostile towards DR prisoners but this guy and the Greensburg Six really push my buttons.
I'm a Bill Maher style liberal.  I believe in the death penalty for those who really deserve it, assisted suicide, pro choice, and the legalization of certain drugs.

“I don’t know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to.”-Pamela de Beaufort-True Blood