Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: Forgive me  (Read 922 times)

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
  • Uses logic to outwit thuglovers, 1 scum at a time.
    • MSN Messenger - jtyugioh@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - hellkaiserjt
Forgive me
« on: July 05, 2011, 11:49:55 PM »
But I am going to commit the crime of a mass murder

on these pests

Seriously, I can't stand summer time. I wish instead of killing them, I could send them Maiken's way  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.

Offline Wicket

• Resident
Re: Forgive me
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 12:00:59 AM »
Oh Wow JT!!!

Need some help?

Offline v1976ra

• Fanatic
  • Morality, like art, means drawing a line somewhere
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 12:15:32 AM »
In some places, those are a delicacy. SE Asia comes to mind. Not bad the way they season and fry them. Chow!  ;)

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 12:23:13 AM »
Oh Wow JT!!!

Need some help?

Are you implying I need psychological help? xD

Plus I figure Maiken would love them. She would never kill them since she is anti-death ya know  ;D
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 12:23:43 AM »
In some places, those are a delicacy. SE Asia comes to mind. Not bad the way they season and fry them. Chow!  ;)

That sounds scrumptious  8)

Offline Wicket

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 01:25:08 AM »
LOL JT....  I was offering some assistance kimosabi!

Offline Jim S

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 07:11:58 AM »
Sending them to Maiken would constitute cruel and unusual punishment for the bugs! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Naviator

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 07:20:40 AM »
They might be a nice change from the usual American diet of Burgers, Hot dogs, fried chicken.  At the very least, they may make a good condiment :)

Offline Kitten Resq

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 07:27:06 AM »
If you get enough of them together, they might be a handy replacement for Herman should he decide to run away again.
Some people say I’m a horrible person, but it’s not true!  I have the heart of an innocent girl….in a jar, on my desk

Victims have a dignitary interest in justice and vindication without interminable delay caused by guilty prisoners’ attempts to stave off punishment.

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 01:43:54 PM »
Yummy ;D

I just returned from the vet and got my 3 cats deflead and managed to bomb the house. Probably going to vacuum in a few.

Offline Wicket

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 02:09:33 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I am such a dumbass!!! My crappy laptop didn't load the page properly before I commented the first time and I didn't realise you were talking about bugs, I thought you were talking about our friendly neighbourhood trolls!!! lol i'm such and idiot sometimes!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Sigh, I'd be embarrassed if I wasn't laughing at myself so hard!!

Offline faithamor7

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 04:55:58 PM »
this is so funny! I thought I was missing out on a scumbag. I guess in a way I did! Roaches, Bugs! Yuk! but I had to laugh!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 05:30:30 PM »
Not a roach, fleas  ;D ;D

Offline faithamor7

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2011, 03:13:36 PM »
Every time I need a laugh I come back to this posting! It just makes my day...... You are just too funny.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Thanks for the laugh of the day!