Forgive me

Started by JTiscool, July 06, 2011, 06:49:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JTiscool

But I am going to commit the crime of a mass murder

on these pests

Seriously, I can't stand summer time. I wish instead of killing them, I could send them Maiken's way  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.

Wicket

Oh Wow JT!!!

Need some help?

v1976ra

In some places, those are a delicacy. SE Asia comes to mind. Not bad the way they season and fry them. Chow!  ;)

JTiscool

Oh Wow JT!!!

Need some help?

Are you implying I need psychological help? xD

Plus I figure Maiken would love them. She would never kill them since she is anti-death ya know  ;D
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.

JTiscool

In some places, those are a delicacy. SE Asia comes to mind. Not bad the way they season and fry them. Chow!  ;)

That sounds scrumptious  8)

Wicket

LOL JT....  I was offering some assistance kimosabi!

Jim S

Sending them to Maiken would constitute cruel and unusual punishment for the bugs! ;D ;D ;D

Naviator

They might be a nice change from the usual American diet of Burgers, Hot dogs, fried chicken.  At the very least, they may make a good condiment :)

Kitten Resq

If you get enough of them together, they might be a handy replacement for Herman should he decide to run away again.
Some people say I'm a horrible person, but it's not true!  I have the heart of an innocent girl....in a jar, on my desk

Victims have a dignitary interest in justice and vindication without interminable delay caused by guilty prisoners' attempts to stave off punishment.

JTiscool

Yummy ;D

I just returned from the vet and got my 3 cats deflead and managed to bomb the house. Probably going to vacuum in a few.

Wicket

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I am such a dumbass!!! My crappy laptop didn't load the page properly before I commented the first time and I didn't realise you were talking about bugs, I thought you were talking about our friendly neighbourhood trolls!!! lol i'm such and idiot sometimes!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Sigh, I'd be embarrassed if I wasn't laughing at myself so hard!!

faithamor7

this is so funny! I thought I was missing out on a scumbag. I guess in a way I did! Roaches, Bugs! Yuk! but I had to laugh!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JTiscool

Not a roach, fleas  ;D ;D

faithamor7

Every time I need a laugh I come back to this posting! It just makes my day...... You are just too funny.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Thanks for the laugh of the day!

Go Up