Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: I KNEW IT! Darrin Files for divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5971 times)

Offline texaschickeee

• Resident
  • All Sas and Sarcasm!
I KNEW IT! Darrin Files for divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 01, 2011, 06:15:00 PM »
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7636214.html

LUBBOCK — The husband of death-row inmate Darlie Routier is divorcing his wife.

The 40-year-old woman was sentenced to death for killing her middle son, 5-year-old Damon, in 1996.

Darin Routier told The Associated Press on Friday that he still believes in his wife's innocence and that the divorce was a mutual decision that was "very difficult."

His attorney filed the papers Wednesday in Lubbock, where he lives with the couple's youngest son, Drake, who is 15.

Darlie Routier contends an unidentified intruder killed her sons and stabbed her in the family home in Rowlett, a suburb of Dallas. Six-year-old Darin also was killed.

Her conviction is being appealed in federal courts, Darin Routier said.

She is among 10 women on death row in Gatesville, about 316 miles southeast of Lubbock.

Read more: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7636214.html#ixzz1QuFZVnSH
‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’

Oscar Wilde

Offline Elric of Melnibone

• Fanatic
Re: I KNEW IT! Darrin Files for divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 06:25:51 PM »
Looks like dave moff of pto finally gets a chance at her. 
You can lead an ass to water and if you fight long and hard, you can make it drink.  But at the end of the day, after all the fighting, it is still an ass.

Banned from PTO 3 times so far for life.

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
  • Uses logic to outwit thuglovers, 1 scum at a time.
    • MSN Messenger - jtyugioh@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - hellkaiserjt
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 08:50:26 PM »
Looks like the dump sale has 1 Darlie Router back in stock. Go get em boys  ;)
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.

Offline ggbop

• Fanatic
  • PRO-DP Scot who is hated by PTO - I am blessed
    • MSN Messenger - glynisf@hotmail.com
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 09:32:28 PM »
Looks like dave moff of pto finally gets a chance at her.

Dave will be one really happy man right about now. Maybe she will start to answer his love letters now.
Genesis 9:6
"Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man. "

Offline Wicket

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 01:35:19 AM »
Eeeewww. Thats all I have to say on the matter.

Offline texaschickeee

• Resident
  • All Sas and Sarcasm!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 05:15:04 AM »
depending on what they have left...there could be bank rupcy  being filed also.

here is a longer article (and better written)

BBOCK — The husband of death row inmate Darlie Routier said Friday that he and his wife are divorcing to move on from the "limbo" they've been in since her arrest and conviction for killing one of their sons.

Darin Routier told The Associated Press that the decision to divorce was mutual and "very difficult," and that he still believes his wife is innocent. His attorney filed the divorce papers Wednesday in Lubbock, where he lives with their youngest son, Drake, who is 15.

"It doesn't change the fact that we still believe what we believe," he said. "You have to separate the tragedy from the marriage. Do you know anyone who would have waited 15 years? So it doesn't change anything."

Darlie Routier, 40, was convicted in 1997 of killing the couple's middle child, 5-year-old Damon, the year before. She also was charged with killing Damon's 6-year-old brother, Devon, but was not tried for the death.

Darlie Routier contends that an unidentified intruder killed the boys and stabbed her in their home in Rowlett, a suburb of Dallas. But prosecutors portrayed her during her trial as selfish and materialistic, and contended that she killed Damon to rid herself of a financial burden.

The court filing cites a "conflict of personalities" between the Routiers, but Darlie Routier's mother, Darlie Kee, said her daughter and Darin still love one another and that the wording is typical for a divorce petition.

"It's as general as it can be," she said. "This has ruined their marriage, so we can thank the state for that. It's been very hard on all of us, because she's innocent. It's just time for him to try to move on and try to find some kind of happiness. You cannot repair the marriage because of the distance all these years."

The Routiers met in Lubbock when Darlie was a teenager and Darin was the assistant manager of a restaurant, and they dated for several years before marrying in 1988. They settled in the Dallas area, where Darin Routier's business testing circuit boards became successful a few years later.

The couple spent the newfound money - as much as $500,000 a year - on a Jaguar, cabin-cruiser, vacations and an upscale home replete with a fountain in the front yard and hot tub in back. But with the new purchases came hefty bills, and by May 1996 the Routiers owed $10,000 in back taxes, $12,000 on credit cards and two months of mortgage payments.

Darin Routier said his wife is appealing her conviction. She is one of 10 women on death row in Gatesville, which is between Dallas and Austin.

The petition states that Darin Routier believes agreements will be reached on division of the couple's estate and provisions "for conservatorship, possession of, access to, and support of" Drake.

"They love Drake and Drake is first," Kee said.

Darin Routier said neither he nor his wife plans to remarry.

"At some point you have to move on past the point of limbo you've been living in," he said. "It's not necessarily something that you want but it's something that you have to.

Read more: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7636214.html#ixzz1QwvUxkiJ

Read more: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7636214.html#ixzz1Qwv6peJ5

Oscar Wilde

Offline texaschickeee

• Resident
  • All Sas and Sarcasm!
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 05:16:09 AM »
to Darlie Kee, killing your kids typically has a negative affect on your kids. its not the states falt that she killed, its Darlies!

Oscar Wilde

Offline Swif

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 04:48:05 AM »
Moffy will be out buying the ring as we speak, now do you think Mammastalkin will be the bridesmaid  ;D ;D
Execution means no re-offending - nuff said

SCOTTISH AND PROUD OF IT

Offline ggbop

• Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2011, 07:44:38 PM »
Moffy will be out buying the ring as we speak, now do you think Mammastalkin will be the bridesmaid  ;D ;D

you betcha

;D
"Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man. "

Offline Elric of Melnibone

• Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2011, 03:20:12 PM »
Its official.  Darlie is DIVORCED!!!!

dave moff's dreams have now come true and he and his slimeball light of love can visit together and he can put money on her books and have all the phone sex he can handle in the visiting room...

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/10/04/condemned-mom-darlie-routier-now-divorced/
You can lead an ass to water and if you fight long and hard, you can make it drink.  But at the end of the day, after all the fighting, it is still an ass.

Banned from PTO 3 times so far for life.

Offline Angelstorm

• Troll Exterminator
  • Fanatic
  • ALLERGIES: B/S, Rabid Anti's & Shetland Ponies!!
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2011, 03:42:17 AM »
Its official.  Darlie is DIVORCED!!!!

dave moff's dreams have now come true and he and his slimeball light of love can visit together and he can put money on her books and have all the phone sex he can handle in the visiting room...

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/10/04/condemned-mom-darlie-routier-now-divorced/

Ewwwwww.....  Here.  Both she and DaveMoff deserve a shetland!! 

Offline ggbop

• Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2011, 04:58:19 AM »
EEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Offline ScoopD (aka: Pam)

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • My BS'ometer is fully charged so bring it on!
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2011, 07:08:06 AM »
ok, i'm going to be serious here for a moment.......

IF he believes she is innocent, he would NOT be divorcing her.  A proper marriage where 2 people have devoted themselves to each other and their family, it would last, though difficult, it would last at least until she is proven (in his mind) to be guilty, until she is freed or until she is executed. 

No husband would divorce his wife IF he truly believed she is innocent. He would be fighting like hell to help her and keep what is left of their family unit together.

The man obviously has doubts, he wants to move on with his life but probably feels some sort of sick twisted obligation to her, or pressure from her family, so he is "saying" he believes she's innocent but I would bet deep down he knows she isn't.

I say, good for him!  It's about damn time he takes out the trash.

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Offline Granny B

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • I'd like to help U out. Which way did U come in?
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2011, 08:51:11 AM »
ok, i'm going to be serious here for a moment.......

IF he believes she is innocent, he would NOT be divorcing her.  A proper marriage where 2 people have devoted themselves to each other and their family, it would last, though difficult, it would last at least until she is proven (in his mind) to be guilty, until she is freed or until she is executed. 

No husband would divorce his wife IF he truly believed she is innocent. He would be fighting like hell to help her and keep what is left of their family unit together.

The man obviously has doubts, he wants to move on with his life but probably feels some sort of sick twisted obligation to her, or pressure from her family, so he is "saying" he believes she's innocent but I would bet deep down he knows she isn't.

I say, good for him!  It's about damn time he takes out the trash.

Great reasoning.  Darlie's death row cellmate  at Gatesville is Cathy Lynn Henderson.  Cathy's husband divorced her and remarried not long after she was imprisoned.  He was in the courtroom saying she was innocent too.  Didn't believe in her much did he?
" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy

Offline ggbop

• Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2011, 10:13:04 AM »
She doesn't need Darrin anymore. Dave Moff has been waiting a long time for her. Well now he has his chance.

I agree with both Pam and Granny here. Even scumpals will last to the end (and beyond), and they know their boos are as guilty as hell.