Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: Steve Michael Woods - TX - 09/13/2011  (Read 32871 times)

Offline Elric of Melnibone

• Fanatic
Steve Michael Woods - TX - 09/13/2011
« on: June 01, 2011, 01:39:37 PM »
pto hoes are saying that woods has been given a date in Sept.  Is this true???
You can lead an ass to water and if you fight long and hard, you can make it drink.  But at the end of the day, after all the fighting, it is still an ass.

Banned from PTO 3 times so far for life.

Gregg Fisher

Re: Steve Michael Woods - TX - 09/13/2011
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 01:44:17 PM »
Yes.  9/13/2011

Offline Grinning Grim Reaper

• Fanatic
  • Genghis Khan was a Liberal
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 01:47:26 PM »
Scheduled for 9/13/11.  Texas is really starting to stack the bastards up.  I think Ohio threw a scare into them! ;D
Vengence is mine saith the Lord...who are we to question the instruments used to carry it out?

Offline Kitten Resq

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 02:00:43 PM »
Scheduled for 9/13/11.  Texas is really starting to stack the bastards up.  I think Ohio threw a scare into them! ;D

hehehe
Some people say I’m a horrible person, but it’s not true!  I have the heart of an innocent girl….in a jar, on my desk

Victims have a dignitary interest in justice and vindication without interminable delay caused by guilty prisoners’ attempts to stave off punishment.

Offline Allencraft

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 02:30:34 PM »
Ummmm maybe wanna change the title to reflect the date? So we know when it'll happen ::crossing fingers:: without having to open the folder. :)

~ Brenda ~

Offline ggbop

• Fanatic
  • PRO-DP Scot who is hated by PTO - I am blessed
    • MSN Messenger - glynisf@hotmail.com
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 05:52:04 AM »
This isn't on the TDJC website yet, but I have it on good authority that the judge has signed the warrant on this POS.  The source was one of the victims parents, so I believe it is reliable.

Summary of incident
On 05/02/2001, in The Colony, Texas, Woods and 1 co-defendant used a 380 caliber pistol, a 45 caliber pistol, and a knife to kill a 21 year old white male victim by shooting the victim 6 times in the head and cutting his neck 4 times. A 19 year old white female victim was also killed by receiving 2 shots to the head, 1 shot in the knee, and cutting her throat. Woods and the co-defendant took property from the victims which included their car keys, backpacks, a cell phone and other personal items.

If anyone would like to read more about Bethena Brosz, the beautiful girl this monster killed then please follow the link

http://www.murdervictims.com/Voices/Bethena_Brosz.htm
Genesis 9:6
"Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man. "

• Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 06:55:14 AM »
Woods is listed on Halperin's site and the date is considered serious.  Which means it usually is...for the scumbag! :D
Vengence is mine saith the Lord...who are we to question the instruments used to carry it out?

• Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 02:39:13 PM »
www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/scheduledexecutions.htm

Texas makes it official...Woods is listed on the TDCJ website.

Offline faithamor7

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 04:45:51 PM »
Name Woods, Jr., Steven Michael TDCJ Number 999427 Date of Birth 04/17/1980 Date Received 08/27/2002Age (when Received) 22 Education Level
(Highest Grade Completed) 10 Date of Offense 05/02/2001Age (at the time of Offense) 21 County Denton Race White Gender Male Hair Color Black Height 5 ft 8 in Weight 152 Eye Color Brown Native County Wayne Native State Michigan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prior Occupation
computer technology, assembly worker, laborer
Prior Prison Record
N/A
Summary of incident
On 05/02/2001, in The Colony, Texas, Woods and 1 co-defendant used a 380 caliber pistol, a 45 caliber pistol, and a knife to kill a 21 year old white male victim by shooting the victim 6 times in the head and cutting his neck 4 times. A 19 year old white female victim was also killed by receiving 2 shots to the head, 1 shot in the knee, and cutting her throat. Woods and the co-defendant took property from the victims which included their car keys, backpacks, a cell phone and other personal items.
Co-defendants
Rhodes, Marcus
Race and Gender of Victim
white male, white female

June 27, 2008
www.tdcj.state.tx.com

Offline faithamor7

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 05:19:09 PM »
I did go to the website http://www.murdervictims.com/Voices/Bethena_Brosz.htm and it is really nice but it made me cry :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( To the family I am so sorry for your lost and pray that you get the closure you deserve.

Offline AnneTheBelgian

• Fanatic
  • PRO DEATH PENALTY, BELGIAN, CHRISTIAN, ROYALIST
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 03:24:36 AM »
Here is his "special page" : http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/woodssteven.htm

I have a question : is this bastard the son of the famous Nosferatu the Vampire ? 8)

Photo : The murderer Steven Michael Woods Jr. >:(

GO TEXAS ! :(

Anne

"DEATH PENALTY OPPONENTS WHO TWIST THE TRUTH TO PROTECT KILLERS ARE ALSO TORTURING VICTIMS FAMILIES" (PETER BRONSON, CINCINNATI ENQUIRER,FEBRUARY 3, 2003)

PRO DEATH PENALTY AND PROUD OF IT !!!

JE MAINTIENDRAI (MOTTO OF WILLIAM I THE SILENT, PRINCE OF ORANGE, 1533 - 1584, MOTTO OF THE NETHERLANDS)

DEO JUVANTE (MOTTO OF THE PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO)

PROUD TO BE BELGIAN !!! I LOVE MY KINGDOM !!!

Offline Elric of Melnibone

• Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 06:29:56 AM »
I found this on line about this POS.  I think it says it all.

VIN SUPRYNOWICZ: Won't you help Steve Woods get a hot meal?

Columnists receive a fair amount of prisoner mail.

Last week, I received a letter from Texas death row inmate Steve Woods, 23. His letter complained about conditions on the death row there in Livingston, Texas, urging me "to put forth as much or as little effort as you can. We need you to fight with us, by calling and writing the government and the administration," etc.

The death-row inmates are locked down 23 hours per day inside their 6 by 9-foot "steal and concrete" cells, Woods reveals. When they are let out for exercise, they are strip searched and "placed in hand restraints -- on a leash, and led around like some kind of animal being walked."

They're not even allowed to watch television!

And it gets worse. The death row inmates are, Woods writes, "constantly degraded" by guards who "call us names, trying to take what little dignity remains." Policy dictates that they receive three warm meals per day, but, "In reality, the food is served cold, more often than not, and on broken and dirty food trays. The guards who serve the meals don't wear gloves or even wash their hands. ...

"Visitation, however, is our biggest issue. ... These visits are the most cruel, inhumane punishment. Through a solid, thick sheet of glass, we can see our loved ones. To talk to them, we have to use telephones that distort their voices. Most of us will die without ever being able to touch, hug, hold our families and friends."

Do you have a question? I had a question.

Other than his signature, and the line that addresses his letter to me, Woods' letter contained no names. It mentions no other human soul.

What names might I have expected Woods to mention?

Well, let's take Bethena Lyn Brosz, for starters. Born Oct. 10, 1981, that would have made Bethena 19 years old on Wednesday, May 2, 2001, when she decided to spend part of a spring day with a young man of her acquaintance, 21-year-old Ronald Whitehead of Dallas. Ron just told her he had to take a little detour to talk to a man about some business.

Bethena sang in her high school choir, took advanced placement classes and had graduated the year before with a 3.82 GPA. She was taking her freshman year courses at the University of North Texas in Denton, and hoped to go to Colorado to study astronomy for her degree.

Why might Woods spare a word or two in his long letter of complaint for Bethena Lyn Brosz, who he only met once -- and then only briefly?

Do a Web search for Mr. Woods, and you'll find his name cropping up on the Web sites of any number of anti-death-penalty groups, many of them written in German and other European languages. But for some reason, few of these offer much detail about why Mr. Woods is where he is. One could almost conclude that Steven Michael Woods Jr., 23, just woke up one morning and found himself on the Texas death row, without a hint as to why he was there.

In fact, here's the prison system's summary of what a Texas jury unanimously convicted Woods of doing:

"On May 2, 2001, in The Colony, Texas, Woods and one co-defendant used a .380-caliber pistol, a .45-caliber pistol, and a knife to kill a 21-year-old white male victim by shooting the victim six times in the head and cutting his neck four times. A 19-year-old white female victim was also killed by receiving two shots to the head, one shot in the knee, and cutting her throat. Woods and the co-defendant took property from the victims which included their car keys, backpacks, a cell phone and other personal items."

Police said the killing of Ronald Whitehead, a Deep Ellum drug dealer, was motivated in part because his LSD sales were cutting into Woods' business. Bethena Brosz was in the wrong place at the wrong time, police said.

Having left home before finishing high school, Woods has said in interviews that he traveled to Chicago, New York and then Dallas in search of quality drugs and punk-rock clubs that sold alcoholic beverages to minors. After arriving in Dallas in 1999 he quickly gravitated to Deep Ellum, where he told people he wanted to start an organized crime syndicate. He assembled a group of four young men who were subsequently charged in two separate slayings that authorities say he plotted.

Woods' partner in the Whitehead-Brosz murders, 24-year-old Marcus Rhodes, received a life sentence in exchange for his testimony. Rhodes surrendered and told police he saw Woods kill Brosz and Whitehead. Jerry Parr -- Woods' lead defense attorney -- said his client sealed his fate by bragging to acquaintances about the slayings.

Here's a little hint for all you inmates, out there. Since we're going to check and find out anyway, before you ask us to help you take care of that problem with your meals being served on "broken and dirty food trays," why don't you go ahead and tell us why you're there?

Contrition? Remorse? Former transient and drug dealer Steven Woods can still think of nothing except how unfairly he is being treated.

But I wonder how much little Bethena's family would give to be able to see her today, alive and healthy, even if it were on the other side of a "solid, thick sheet of glass." How much TV do you suppose they'd be willing to give up?

"Our precious Bethena ... " they write on their Web site, "We will remember you every time we see your favorite flowers -- shimmering purple sterling roses, stately calla lilies, or bright sunflowers. We will remember a funeral overflowing with those flowers, in a chapel full of so many broken hearts -- family from near and far -- so many friends -- so many cars at the cemetery we could not see the end. ... "

You know, Mr. Woods, I've got my own doubts about the death penalty, particularly since it seems to be applied so inequitably based on race. And I'd also worry about someone being executed based on the "bartered" testimony of their accomplice -- except for that part where your own attorney said you bragged about the killings to your friends.

But if they're going to execute anyone ... well.

I will do this much, though. I'll happily send a copy of this column to your warden, there in Livingston, and urge him to personally see to it that you get at least one nice, hot meal.

I don't have to tell you which one, do I?

You can lead an ass to water and if you fight long and hard, you can make it drink.  But at the end of the day, after all the fighting, it is still an ass.

Banned from PTO 3 times so far for life.

Offline mj n houston

• Resident

Offline mj n houston

• Resident

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
  • Uses logic to outwit thuglovers, 1 scum at a time.
    • MSN Messenger - jtyugioh@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - hellkaiserjt
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2011, 09:28:02 PM »
Won't you help Steve Woods get a hot meal?

No way. He doesn't deserve it. All he deserves is candy corn and dirty water  >:( >:(
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.