Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: Charles Manson breaks his 20 year silence.  (Read 4189 times)

Offline Granny B

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • I'd like to help U out. Which way did U come in?
Charles Manson breaks his 20 year silence.
« on: April 20, 2011, 07:08:20 AM »

Charles Manson breaks his 20 year silence.

Maybe he should have stayed silent!  He is still a maniac.
" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy

Offline Dilligaf

• Resident
Re: Charles Manson breaks his 20 year silence.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 08:19:01 AM »
CM is against Global Warming?  So is Al Gore and Osama Bin Laden.  Great company to drive a cause.......

Gregg Fisher

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 05:54:39 PM »
There are still people today, who think every turd that rolls out of this guy's mouth, is "profound."   ;D ;D ;D

Offline v1976ra

• Fanatic
  • Morality, like art, means drawing a line somewhere
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 06:53:34 PM »
CM is against Global Warming?  So is Al Gore and Osama Bin Laden.  Great company to drive a cause.......

Most of the name people who push the GW agenda are full of it. They say that climate change spells the end for mankind, yet, cold hard scientific data says otherwise. The sheep simply follow, as usual.

Nonetheless, the environmentalist Nazis will attack anyone who  questions their propaganda; much like  600years ago when people were shunned/imprisoned/murdered for having the nerve to suggest that the world isn't flat. GW is the dogma if our times. It has spread like wildfire, only because it is instills fear and panic in the masses. In turn, the ones who promote the theories profit greatly and gain power/fame. Why does Manson support it? Because he's an idiot. And anyone who thinks the man is wise or profound is even more of an idiot.

Offline Michael

• Fanatic
  • Strange things happen.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 01:58:59 PM »
He should have been exectued years ago. I don´t think much people care about his opinion....
I´m not sure if there´s a hell, but I believe in executed murderers.

Offline JeffB

• Fanatic
  • Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 04:18:42 PM »

Mmm, I don't think Osama bin Laden has much of an opinion on this subject anymore...   ;)

In fact, speaking of global warming, I"m sure it's even hotter where he is right now..   8)
"SO SUCK IT YOU "BLUE COOLER" DOPE!"  -  Sylar24

Offline Dilligaf

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 07:23:24 PM »
But it's a wet heat......

Offline Granny B

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 03:08:51 PM »
But it's a wet heat......

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Like undersea volcano lava wet heat?
" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy

Offline Russki

• Fanatic
  • Российская Федерация
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 02:02:13 AM »
What I find extraordinary is that Manson has been allowed an interview and is publicised.
Bombs do not choose. They will hit everything   ... Nikita Khrushchev

I once said, "We will bury you," and I got into trouble with it. Of course we will not bury you with a shovel. Your own working class will bury you.  ... Nikita Khrushchev

Offline AnneTheBelgian

• Fanatic
  • PRO DEATH PENALTY, BELGIAN, CHRISTIAN, ROYALIST
Case Of Charles Manson : Charles "Tex" Watson Seeks Parole
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 11:54:46 AM »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/manson-follower-tex-watson-seeks-parole-calif-14961671#.TsQUQfK8vk8

(with video)

Manson Follower 'Tex' Watson Seeks Parole in Calif

By DON THOMPSON Associated Press

SACRAMENTO, Calif. November 16, 2011 (AP)

The self-described right-hand man of cult leader Charles Manson, who was convicted of orchestrating the Tate-LaBianca slayings 42 years ago, has his latest parole hearing scheduled Wednesday in a California prison.

Charles "Tex" Watson, 65, has been denied parole 13 times but will try again during a hearing at Mule Creek State Prison in Ione, in the Sierra foothills 50 miles southeast of Sacramento.

Four relatives of Watson's victims plan to ask that his parole be denied for killing actress Sharon Tate, who was eight months pregnant, and four others at her Beverly Hills home on Aug. 9, 1969. The next night, he helped kill grocery owners Leno and Rosemary LaBianca.

"There's no question these were some of the most horrific crimes in California history in terms of the brutality, the multiple stab wounds, the gunshots, the large number of victims over a two-day period," said Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney Patrick Sequeira. "For a group of people to just slaughter strangers in hopes of igniting a race war is extremely horrifying."

Watson's attorney, Cheryl Montgomery, did not return repeated telephone messages.

Watson married and divorced in prison and has four children from conjugal visits, but his family did not respond to a request for comment that was left through the website that promotes Watson's prison ministry, http://www.aboundinglove.org.

The website says he was raised in Copeville, Texas, north of Dallas, and headed to California in 1967 after dropping out of college. A brief biographical sketch on the site said Watson believed Manson "offered utopia, but in reality, he had a destructive world view, which Charles ended up believing in and acting upon. His participation in the 1969 Manson murders is a part of history that he deeply regrets."

A book he wrote while in prison is titled, "Manson's Right-Hand Man Speaks Out!" In the past, Watson has argued that he is a changed man who has been a model prisoner and no longer is a danger to the public.

He did not attend his last parole hearing in 2006 but was portrayed in a psychiatric evaluation at the time as "a very devout fundamentalist Christian ... a young, naive and gullible man (who) got into drugs and bizarre company without appreciating the deviance of the company he was keeping."

Anthony DiMaria, a nephew of victim Jay Sebring, planned to contest that view of Watson and other Manson disciples.

"They've often been portrayed as these victims of Manson, and they are killers. They're mass murderers," DiMaria said in a telephone interview before the hearing.

He planned to attend the hearing with his mother and sister.

Debra Tate also was expected to speak to the two-member panel of the California Board of Parole Hearings on behalf of her late sister, Sharon, who at the time was married to film director Roman Polanski.

Watson was convicted in a separate trial after Manson and three female followers were found guilty of the seven murders. Their death sentences were commuted to life when the U.S. Supreme Court briefly outlawed the death penalty in 1972.

DiMaria said his mother has considered it her mission to speak out on behalf of her brother.

"I know that our family, myself included, feel no hatred, anger or vengeance toward them. We actually go out of love for the victims, and we also go out of justice. This is calculated, cold-blooded mass murder in which bodies were desecrated," DiMaria said. "We want to bring the memories of the victims into the room as the commissioners deliberate on whether to parole the inmate."

Anne
"DEATH PENALTY OPPONENTS WHO TWIST THE TRUTH TO PROTECT KILLERS ARE ALSO TORTURING VICTIMS FAMILIES" (PETER BRONSON, CINCINNATI ENQUIRER,FEBRUARY 3, 2003)

PRO DEATH PENALTY AND PROUD OF IT !!!

JE MAINTIENDRAI (MOTTO OF WILLIAM I THE SILENT, PRINCE OF ORANGE, 1533 - 1584, MOTTO OF THE NETHERLANDS)

DEO JUVANTE (MOTTO OF THE PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO)

PROUD TO BE BELGIAN !!! I LOVE MY KINGDOM !!!

Offline Granny B

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 02:56:55 PM »
And here we go again! >:( >:(

The Supreme Court briefly outlawed the death penalty, so the Manson Family's death penalty's got commuted to life.  So the families of the victims have had to deal with parole hearing for years on end, when it should have all been over many years ago.

"Charles "Tex" Watson, 65, has been denied parole 13 times but will try again during a hearing at Mule Creek State Prison in Ione, in the Sierra foothills 50 miles southeast of Sacramento."

Watson has argued that he is a changed man who has been a model prisoner and no longer is a danger to the public.

Right........he is only a changed man, because he has been incarcerated for all these years and could not really misbehave as usual.  Someone who did not stop to think that mass murdering people was wrong and now says they have it right, is not to be trusted!

Tex, stay in prison where you belong, it will make a lot of people sleep easier at night.

Susan Levy

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
  • Uses logic to outwit thuglovers, 1 scum at a time.
    • MSN Messenger - jtyugioh@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - hellkaiserjt
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 05:19:37 PM »
The antis like to say that the death penalty will make the victims families relive the crimes while life imprisonment won't?

Life imprisonment is better my  :-\
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.

Offline Kevin R.Hirschkorn

• Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 05:32:52 PM »
It's  crazy  how  he  is allowed  to still breath on his own. his whole clan should  be lined up and gassed. and then dumped at a remote location. with no marker. Why cant  some  in mate  kill this turd. its not  like  he will be missed by any one  that  is worth  any thing. As for global warming  the earth has cycle's right  now its  on the up, one day it  will start getting colder.   
This was designed to hurt....Its a SEAL Candace unless you have been there yo will never understand...

Offline AnneTheBelgian

• Fanatic
  • PRO DEATH PENALTY, BELGIAN, CHRISTIAN, ROYALIST
New Photo Of Serial Killer Charles Manson Released Before Parole Hearing
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2012, 10:42:20 AM »
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/04/california-releases-new-photo-of-charles-manson-before-parole-hearing/1#.T33YsdV4pOY

Apr 05, 2012

New photo of Charles Manson released before parole hearing

By Douglas Stanglin, USA TODAY

Updated 37m ago

The California Department of Corrections has released the latest photo of serial killer Charles Manson, now 77, one week before his next parole hearing, CNN reports.

The photo, taken in June at the state prison in Corcoran, Calif., shows Manson with long, flowing gray hair, long beard and a mustache.

The photo was released at the request of CNN.

CNN notes that photos of prisoners are taken when they are transferred to other prisons or medical facilities or, in Manson's case, when an inmate's appearance changes.

Manson's parole hearing is set for April 11. The last hearing he attended was 15 years ago, CNN says, and he may not show up this time. He has been denied parole 11 times.

Manson was initially sentenced to death for the 1969 slayings of actress Sharon Tate and six others by a group of his followers.

The death sentence was changed to life in prison after California's death penalty was overturned for a period of time during the 1970s, CNN notes.

Photo : The serial killer Charles Manson >:(

Anne
"DEATH PENALTY OPPONENTS WHO TWIST THE TRUTH TO PROTECT KILLERS ARE ALSO TORTURING VICTIMS FAMILIES" (PETER BRONSON, CINCINNATI ENQUIRER,FEBRUARY 3, 2003)

PRO DEATH PENALTY AND PROUD OF IT !!!

JE MAINTIENDRAI (MOTTO OF WILLIAM I THE SILENT, PRINCE OF ORANGE, 1533 - 1584, MOTTO OF THE NETHERLANDS)

DEO JUVANTE (MOTTO OF THE PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO)

PROUD TO BE BELGIAN !!! I LOVE MY KINGDOM !!!

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
  • Uses logic to outwit thuglovers, 1 scum at a time.
    • MSN Messenger - jtyugioh@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - hellkaiserjt
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2012, 11:27:23 AM »
Wait a minute. If he orchestrated so many murders then why isn't he serving consecutive sentences at the very least?
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.