Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: Edward Wayne Edwards (Ohio Death Row), Has Died in Prison of Natural Causes  (Read 2344 times)

Offline AnneTheBelgian

• Fanatic
  • PRO DEATH PENALTY, BELGIAN, CHRISTIAN, ROYALIST
http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=122520&article=8411762

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Edward Edwards, sentenced to death row, dies of natural causes
Was to have been executed for killing his foster son in Geauga County

(Columbus) (AP) An elderly con man, formerly of Geauga County, who pleaded guilty to five slayings in Ohio and Wisconsin has died in prison of natural causes.

Ohio prisons spokesman Carlo LoParo tells The Associated Press that 77-year-old Edward Edwards died Thursday night at the Corrections Medical Center in Columbus, where he was being held.

Edwards' death was first reported Friday by the Daily Jefferson County Union newspaper in Fort Atkinson, Wis.

The Louisville, Ky., man was sentenced to death after he admitted killing his 25-year-old foster son in 1996. He previously told the Associated Press he confessed to killing Dannie Boy Edwards outside Burton, in Geauga County, because he wanted the death penalty.

Edwards also pleaded guilty to killing 21-year-old Bill Lavaco of Doylestown and 18-year-old Judith Straub of Sterling in 1977. In Wisconsin, he admitted killing 19-year-old sweethearts Tim Hack and Kelly Drew, who disappeared from a wedding reception in 1980.

You can also follow these other links : 1. http://off2dr.com/smf/index.php?topic=11680.0

2. http://off2dr.com/smf/index.php?topic=9253.0

This bastard had an execution date : August 31, 2011 !

I hope that he will burn in Hell >:(

Photo : The murderer Edward Wayne Edwards >:(

Anne
"DEATH PENALTY OPPONENTS WHO TWIST THE TRUTH TO PROTECT KILLERS ARE ALSO TORTURING VICTIMS FAMILIES" (PETER BRONSON, CINCINNATI ENQUIRER,FEBRUARY 3, 2003)

PRO DEATH PENALTY AND PROUD OF IT !!!

JE MAINTIENDRAI (MOTTO OF WILLIAM I THE SILENT, PRINCE OF ORANGE, 1533 - 1584, MOTTO OF THE NETHERLANDS)

DEO JUVANTE (MOTTO OF THE PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO)

PROUD TO BE BELGIAN !!! I LOVE MY KINGDOM !!!

Offline phlebbb

• Fanatic
  • T.A.N.S.T.A.A.F.L.
    • MSN Messenger - phlebbb2000@msn.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - phlebbb2000@yahoo.com
It does not matter  how Edwards died, whether it be judicial execution or natural causes. Edward Edwards will have to plead his case to the ultimate arbiter, and in this case, I feel Mr.Edwards is going to have a "lot of splaining " to do .....
You miss 100% of the shots that you DO NOT  take.........

Offline Metfan62

• Administrator
  • Resident
  • It seldom turns out the way it does in the song.
Removed By God From DR
I've got one thing to say, get your Warden off this gurney and shut up. I am from the island of Barbados. I am the Warden of this unit. People are seeing you do this."

Monty Delk's Last words

Offline Russki

• Fanatic
  • Российская Федерация
One way of putting it. I bet he got far better medical help than he would have if he had been free.
Bombs do not choose. They will hit everything   ... Nikita Khrushchev

I once said, "We will bury you," and I got into trouble with it. Of course we will not bury you with a shovel. Your own working class will bury you.  ... Nikita Khrushchev