Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: Why death penalty...pro and contra  (Read 25755 times)

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
  • Uses logic to outwit thuglovers, 1 scum at a time.
    • MSN Messenger - jtyugioh@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - hellkaiserjt
Re: Why death penalty...pro and contra
« Reply #255 on: February 17, 2011, 08:41:08 AM »
The cat didn't kill anyone but the murderer did. The cat didn't know right from wrong but the murderer I am sure, did. House pets are a lot smaller than us and are redeemable. Murderers on the other hand aren't, well at least aren't redeemable.
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.

Offline Russki

• Fanatic
  • Российская Федерация
« Reply #256 on: February 17, 2011, 09:11:50 AM »
Maiken......you are so full of shit I am surprised you can eat.

have a nice day
Frenchy
Bombs do not choose. They will hit everything   ... Nikita Khrushchev

I once said, "We will bury you," and I got into trouble with it. Of course we will not bury you with a shovel. Your own working class will bury you.  ... Nikita Khrushchev

Offline Maiken

• Troll
  • Resident
  • i iz a yuugily banned troll. no needz to feedz me
« Reply #257 on: February 17, 2011, 09:40:19 AM »

Maiken you are walking a Thin line.  This is a PRO DP site.  Your views are welcome, as long as they are respectful of the members. We do not care if a convicted murderer loves dogs and children.  They KILLED someone.   Keep that in mind.  You will not convince us that DR inmates are wonderful people.
[/quote]

Thanks for that answer. NO, I do NOT want to convince anyone, that death row inmates are wonderful people in general.
In general 90% are real scums, did murder and are there for a good reason.

I simply wanted you to think about two things.

First one whether DP is a solution to most heinous crimes.

Second, that there always were people on DP, wrongfully committed or too harsh and that the whole DP system does not serve the purpose it was wanted to.

Simply read, what happened to my tomcat Tiger.

He NEVER attacked someone, this whole thing was made up about him. Yet JTiscool also thinks, that he must have been a killer.

He never was, yet by only accusing him of that, he became a kind of monster in certain peoples eye.

You are right, that there are persons and also animals which are not redeemable. Question is, how to deal with them.

At the animal rescue station we had a huge Rottweiler, named Max.

His former owner had beaten such much the shit out of him, that he remained dangerous. No one was allowed to come near him with his hands.

Still he was allowed to stay at the station, most time in the bureau.

Nearly every member of the staff got bitten by him at least once.  But no one wanted to do him away. We kept him from contact with children and visitors and he was euthanised for ill health at the age of 12.

But he was unredeemable, unable to change anymore.

Same boils down to people and the question how to deal with such persons in a way that fits a human society.

I do not want to change anyones mind, I just want to be a kind of remembrance, that there could be other solutions apart from hate and disgust and suffering. Thats all.

i iz a snot etin' yuugily troll wit no mannerz n' not a trutful bone in my yuuugily body!  yuz don has ta feed me no morz

buh byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Maiken

Offline donvito111

• Resident
« Reply #258 on: February 17, 2011, 10:38:01 AM »
DP is a solution. As mentioned from other members 1000 times before:

An executed killer never ever killed again. Proove me otherwise.

Offline Metfan62

• Administrator
  • Resident
  • It seldom turns out the way it does in the song.
« Reply #259 on: February 17, 2011, 12:03:01 PM »

Maiken you are walking a Thin line.  This is a PRO DP site.  Your views are welcome, as long as they are respectful of the members. We do not care if a convicted murderer loves dogs and children.  They KILLED someone.   Keep that in mind.  You will not convince us that DR inmates are wonderful people.

Thanks for that answer. NO, I do NOT want to convince anyone, that death row inmates are wonderful people in general.
In general 90% are real scums, did murder and are there for a good reason.

I simply wanted you to think about two things.

First one whether DP is a solution to most heinous crimes.

Second, that there always were people on DP, wrongfully committed or too harsh and that the whole DP system does not serve the purpose it was wanted to.

Simply read, what happened to my tomcat Tiger.

He NEVER attacked someone, this whole thing was made up about him. Yet JTiscool also thinks, that he must have been a killer.

He never was, yet by only accusing him of that, he became a kind of monster in certain peoples eye.

You are right, that there are persons and also animals which are not redeemable. Question is, how to deal with them.

At the animal rescue station we had a huge Rottweiler, named Max.

His former owner had beaten such much the shit out of him, that he remained dangerous. No one was allowed to come near him with his hands.

Still he was allowed to stay at the station, most time in the bureau.

Nearly every member of the staff got bitten by him at least once.  But no one wanted to do him away. We kept him from contact with children and visitors and he was euthanised for ill health at the age of 12.

But he was unredeemable, unable to change anymore.

Same boils down to people and the question how to deal with such persons in a way that fits a human society.

I do not want to change anyones mind, I just want to be a kind of remembrance, that there could be other solutions apart from hate and disgust and suffering. Thats all.
[/quote]

The instances where something is "made up" and a person ends up on deathrow are very very very rare.  How many wrongly convicted sweethearts, confess and ask forgiveness on the gurney?? a lot.  Don't confuse emotion with facts.  people wrongly convicted get freed eventually, thats why the DP works.  the DP is a suitable punishment for murder.  plain and simple.  if you choose to believe your "tomcat" is innocent to get thru each day and giving you a reason to get out of bed, more power to ya'.   What your sellin', we ain't buyin'.
I've got one thing to say, get your Warden off this gurney and shut up. I am from the island of Barbados. I am the Warden of this unit. People are seeing you do this."

Monty Delk's Last words

Offline Maiken

• Troll
  • Resident
« Reply #260 on: February 17, 2011, 09:22:50 PM »

The instances where something is "made up" and a person ends up on deathrow are very very very rare.  How many wrongly convicted sweethearts, confess and ask forgiveness on the gurney?? a lot.  Don't confuse emotion with facts.  people wrongly convicted get freed eventually, thats why the DP works.  the DP is a suitable punishment for murder.  plain and simple.  if you choose to believe your "tomcat" is innocent to get thru each day and giving you a reason to get out of bed, more power to ya'.   What your sellin', we ain't buyin'.

Simply I wante solely to make you also take other opinions into consideration.
I do NOT sell anything, and I do not excpect for you to buy anything. I made my point, and that was it. Period.

Only thing some folks here should review, is there way to deal with someone who has a different point of view.

Shall I quote, the language some use? Is that the way you are talking to each other?
So much hate and despite, actually using language, normally your socalled scumbags use and which one should never teach ones own children.

To me those person become more and more offenders like the persons, they detest. Even by doing internt stalking, which should be out for decent Persons.

Simply tell you that and that has nothing got to do with being pro or Anti DP.

i iz a snot etin' yuugily troll wit no mannerz n' not a trutful bone in my yuuugily body!  yuz don has ta feed me no morz

Offline Russki

• Fanatic
  • Российская Федерация
« Reply #261 on: February 17, 2011, 11:39:06 PM »

have a nice day
Bombs do not choose. They will hit everything   ... Nikita Khrushchev

I once said, "We will bury you," and I got into trouble with it. Of course we will not bury you with a shovel. Your own working class will bury you.  ... Nikita Khrushchev

Offline Maiken

• Troll
  • Resident
« Reply #262 on: February 18, 2011, 12:21:33 AM »
For Donvito: Thats what really bothers me, not DP and that crap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG4DSrN-4aM

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
  • Uses logic to outwit thuglovers, 1 scum at a time.
    • MSN Messenger - jtyugioh@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - hellkaiserjt
« Reply #263 on: February 18, 2011, 12:24:42 AM »
Got to love Google chrome and it's option to translate  :)
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.

Offline Hangman1981

• Resident
  • There is never a shortage of rope.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MA7799
« Reply #264 on: April 16, 2012, 10:16:17 PM »

With some thugs I would rather prefer a quick lynching, though thats forbidden, I know.

People spend ages on death row often without being a threat at all.

Since the seventies more then 100 people where released from death as innocent, often after spending more than ten Years in jail.
FALSE CLAIM! Most if not all, get off on legal issues.

Wasting money for punshing makes it missing whre it is more needed...in prevention.
The death penalty is the best prevention there is.

There is never a shortage of rope.

Offline Granny B

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • I'd like to help U out. Which way did U come in?
« Reply #265 on: April 17, 2012, 01:05:08 PM »

Hangman, you're wasting your time.  This troll was banned long ago.

She is still our bad example of how to piss people off, if someone doesn't want to stay on this site. ;D
" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy

Offline Hangman1981

• Resident
  • There is never a shortage of rope.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MA7799
« Reply #266 on: April 17, 2012, 08:49:20 PM »

She is still our bad example of how to piss people off, if someone doesn't want to stay on this site. ;D

I guess I will need to start a new thread then. Are you also on Prodeathpenalty.com?
There is never a shortage of rope.

Offline Granny B

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • I'd like to help U out. Which way did U come in?
« Reply #267 on: April 18, 2012, 08:16:20 AM »

I guess I will need to start a new thread then. Are you also on Prodeathpenalty.com?

No, this is the only site I frequent anymore.  I quickly learned, that other sites are not to my taste. Too many anti dp trolls and their nasty potty mouthed babblings.   Pammee runs a great website, and I am content to stay put where I belong.
" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy