Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on Twitter

Author Topic: Humberto Leal - TX - 7/7/2011  (Read 46726 times)

Offline ScoopD (aka: Pam)

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • My BS'ometer is fully charged so bring it on!
Humberto Leal - TX - 7/7/2011
« on: November 06, 2010, 03:54:02 PM »
Humberto Leal - Texas Death Row

State District Judge Maria Teresa Herr set a July 7, 2011, execution date for a Mexican national, Humberto Leal, condemned in the 1994 rape and killing of 16-year-old Adria Sauceda in San Antonio.

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Offline GermanFan

• Resident
  • A DP fan from Germany.
Re: Humberto Leal - TX - 7/7/2011
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 01:38:49 PM »
Nine whole months ahead? Is the "queue" in Texas already that full?
--
Let's be economical: The best way against high costs associated with the DP are swift executions.

Offline AnneTheBelgian

• Fanatic
  • PRO DEATH PENALTY, BELGIAN, CHRISTIAN, ROYALIST
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 08:22:10 AM »
I have found the introduction of this POS... (link : http://www.abolition.fr/ecpm/french/condamnes-mort.php?ID=577)

I am a Mexican in Texas death row. I like to read, know of other places. I have been her for many years and I'm nearing the end of appels.

I am willing to write anyone, male or female. I have only one request: if I could find friends who are open-minded. Not quick to judge, someone who would like to correspond. I will write anyone.

=>Yeeeeaaaahhhh man... 8) How did you guess 8) ?

You raped and killed a young girl in 1994 >:( It is just disgusting and you deserve your future punishment :(

Anne
"DEATH PENALTY OPPONENTS WHO TWIST THE TRUTH TO PROTECT KILLERS ARE ALSO TORTURING VICTIMS FAMILIES" (PETER BRONSON, CINCINNATI ENQUIRER,FEBRUARY 3, 2003)

PRO DEATH PENALTY AND PROUD OF IT !!!

JE MAINTIENDRAI (MOTTO OF WILLIAM I THE SILENT, PRINCE OF ORANGE, 1533 - 1584, MOTTO OF THE NETHERLANDS)

DEO JUVANTE (MOTTO OF THE PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO)

PROUD TO BE BELGIAN !!! I LOVE MY KINGDOM !!!

Gregg Fisher

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 08:49:48 AM »
I hope we don't have to hear that stupid meme about  how their rights were violated because their consulate wasn't called.

1.  There is no such right.  Treaties, unless ratified by the Senate, do not apply to the individual states.

1a.  Just because one may have a right, the fact that it was violated doesn't mean the case gets thrown out.  That's just ridiculous. This is not some sort of game of gotcha'! 

2.  No one stops a defendant or their family from contacting the consulate if they choose to do so.

3.  Do they expect the police to not interview a prisoner until their consulate is called?  ;D

4.  Do they really think their consulate will do anything for them?  They don't  hire  and pay for attys for their nationals.

5.  Should a consulate be called if the defendant doesn't want them notified, e.g., Carty?

Offline Dilligaf

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 08:00:29 PM »
I have found the introduction of this POS... (link : http://www.abolition.fr/ecpm/french/condamnes-mort.php?ID=577)

I am a Mexican in Texas death row. I like to read, know of other places. I have been her for many years and I'm nearing the end of appels.

I am willing to write anyone, male or female. I have only one request: if I could find friends who are open-minded. Not quick to judge, someone who would like to correspond. I will write anyone.

You raped and killed a young girl in 1994 >:( It is just disgusting and you deserve your future punishment :(

Anne

I would suggest he write to Jesus and introduce himself.  It might make his future meeting a little easier!

Offline ggbop

• Fanatic
  • PRO-DP Scot who is hated by PTO - I am blessed
    • MSN Messenger - glynisf@hotmail.com
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 01:17:55 AM »

Anne

I would suggest he write to Jesus and introduce himself.  It might make his future meeting a little easier!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Genesis 9:6
"Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man. "

Offline Max

• Troll
  • I is a knuckle draggin' Troll--Feed me
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 07:33:26 PM »
the state of texas can not execute this man bc his rights were violated bc the world court ordered the stupid U.s. and stupid texas to halt all nationals executions until thier case was reviewed but since if they do execute my friend then fuck them thier going to hell too but Mr. Leal is going to heaven and the state of texas are going to hell. so have fun getting raped in hell by satan texas!

Offline Elric of Melnibone

• Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 09:24:43 PM »
He has only the rights we as a country and as a state give him.  And he has a date set, and chances are he will Die.  And good riddence.  He is a piece of slime.  He raped and murdered a 16 year old girl, you ignorent POS.
You can lead an ass to water and if you fight long and hard, you can make it drink.  But at the end of the day, after all the fighting, it is still an ass.

Banned from PTO 3 times so far for life.

Offline Dilligaf

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 09:35:29 PM »
So let me get this straight.  The State of Texas is evil, but your friend is good?  Tell me, my naive friend, what color is the sun in your world?

The state has absolute authority to execute this man, the "world court" that you reference, has no authority.  Your friend gave up his rights, other than his legal rights, when he committed such a heinous crime.  You would do your friend a greater 0service if you recognized his failings as a human, and used that knowledge to change your perspective and help others.  However, I am afraid that you will go through life feeling victimized yourself, blaming others for your and your friend's problems, taking from society rather than contributing in a meaningful way.  But do not beat yourself up too much.  There are far too many of us willing to carry on, contributing so that others do not have to. 

Offline Elric of Melnibone

• Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 09:47:43 PM »
Hey, max, what name you post on pto under???

You can lead an ass to water and if you fight long and hard, you can make it drink.  But at the end of the day, after all the fighting, it is still an ass.

Banned from PTO 3 times so far for life.

Offline ScoopD (aka: Pam)

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • My BS'ometer is fully charged so bring it on!
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 10:35:06 PM »
the state of texas can not execute this man bc his rights were violated bc the world court ordered the stupid U.s. and stupid texas to halt all nationals executions until thier case was reviewed but since if they do execute my friend then fuck them thier going to hell too but Mr. Leal is going to heaven and the state of texas are going to hell. so have fun getting raped in hell by satan texas!

The state of Texas can and most certainly will execute your murderous friend. And, please refrain from using profanity here on this site, we are all adults, however, it is well known that if you have to use profanity then you have already lost your argument. 

Peace*

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Offline AnneTheBelgian

• Fanatic
  • PRO DEATH PENALTY, BELGIAN, CHRISTIAN, ROYALIST
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2010, 02:08:05 AM »
Posted by: Max

Posted on: December 03, 2010, 08:33:26 PM

=> I am sorry Max but the great State of Texas must execute MURDERERS !

Your friend is GUILTY ! He DESERVES his punishment :(

but Mr. Leal is going to heaven and the state of texas are going to hell

=> I hope that you aren't serious >:( ? Your bastard friend KILLED a young and certainly beautiful girl >:( ! Can you realize this terrible drama for her family, her friends,... >:( ? Adria Sauceda was ONLY 16 year-old...don't NEVER forget it >:( !!!

GOD BLESS TEXAS FOR HIS FUTURE JOB IN THIS SAD CASE :-*

Anne
"DEATH PENALTY OPPONENTS WHO TWIST THE TRUTH TO PROTECT KILLERS ARE ALSO TORTURING VICTIMS FAMILIES" (PETER BRONSON, CINCINNATI ENQUIRER,FEBRUARY 3, 2003)

PRO DEATH PENALTY AND PROUD OF IT !!!

JE MAINTIENDRAI (MOTTO OF WILLIAM I THE SILENT, PRINCE OF ORANGE, 1533 - 1584, MOTTO OF THE NETHERLANDS)

DEO JUVANTE (MOTTO OF THE PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO)

PROUD TO BE BELGIAN !!! I LOVE MY KINGDOM !!!

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
  • Uses logic to outwit thuglovers, 1 scum at a time.
    • MSN Messenger - jtyugioh@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - hellkaiserjt
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2010, 02:18:41 AM »

Oh god it's you again, here to defend a new piece of garbage. Guess each month you find a new piece of scum to defend? Who's going to be your honorary scum next month? Scott Peterson? Randy Kraft? Christa Gail Pike? 

Funny thing is, I don't think sexual violating an innocent person and illegally causing their death is rewarded by going to heaven.

I find it funny that you're more concerned about your stupid scumbag of a friend than the actual victims. You're no better than your piece of shit friend and the way I see it you should be punished for condoning what he did. Mr Leal did nothing to deserve to go to heaven. He sexually violated a teenager and the fact that you don't care makes you just as much of a scumbag as him.

Only good people go to heaven while the rest go to hell. Your friend does not fall under that category. He is a raping scumbag who deserves the electric chair with no wet sponge but I'll settle for a lethal injection. The state of Texas will not go to hell, they will go to heaven if they serve out justice the most fair way possible and that is by ridding the world of this scumbag.

Damn thuglovers. I thought I smashed this guy to no return on here already -_-
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.

Offline Granny B

• Administrator
  • Fanatic
  • I'd like to help U out. Which way did U come in?
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2010, 10:33:28 AM »

Maxi Pad!  You still hanging around?  Trolling for attention?  Well let me give you a little feedback on your raving idiotic rant.

We don't care about the World Court or their opinion!  They mean jack crap in the US. Their laws are not the law of the United States!  Got it?

If your stupid nationals don't want to get stupid executed in Smart Texas, then your stupid nationals should not commit heinous murders in Smart Texas, because Smart Texans will put your stupid nationals on death row.

So here ya go again, not knowing US laws, not knowing Texas laws, and trying to dictate national law to us, that you don't know and don't understand in the first place, because you are stuck on stupid!

So when you say something that is even more stupid than you are, like this garbage spewing from your filthy mouth:

"execute my friend then fuck them thier going to hell too but Mr. Leal is going to heaven and the state of texas are going to hell. so have fun getting raped in hell by satan texas!" 

Then we have to say you passed your own sentence on your own self.  Just look in the mirror to see who is really waiting for your murderous friend and yourself at the execution. 
" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy

Offline JTiscool

• Fanatic
  • Uses logic to outwit thuglovers, 1 scum at a time.
    • MSN Messenger - jtyugioh@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - hellkaiserjt
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2010, 11:19:16 AM »
I know it's nothing new but the fact that he can condone and fight for such a piece of rubbish is well, I don't know   :o :o :o
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.