Darlie Routier's vaccination coming due and the gurney will be nice and warm!

Started by ScoopD (aka: Pam), August 08, 2008, 03:33:30 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Elric of Melnibone

Everything I have seen in the media about this ho tries to spin her in a positive direction but the more they spin, the more I am certain she is guilty.
You can lead an ass to water and if you fight long and hard, you can make it drink.  But at the end of the day, after all the fighting, it is still an ass.

Banned from PTO 3 times so far for life.

ggbop

I have to agree Elric.  Sitting behind glass and crying is not going to cut it with most people.  If you do get the chance I would follow the link in my last post - now that makes some VERY interesting reading.  There is someone on there who has read the court documents inside out and can quote where the inconsistances are.  This person also seems to have delved deep into Darlie's childhood and gives some credible reasons why she did what she did. This person also states that the DNA test are a total waste of time and are only being done to buy her some time and that is why her lawyers are not screaming for results after more than 2 years.  This person also believes that her lawyers know she is guilty and are just trying to work the system now to keep her alive.
Genesis 9:6
"Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man. "

Go Up