Listing of Washington Death Row Inmates

Started by Jeff1857, May 26, 2009, 01:34:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jeff1857

May 26, 2009, 01:34:00 AM Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 06:42:54 PM by Jeff1857
Dayva Cross
Sentenced to death in 2001 for stabbing his wife and her two daughters in Snoqualmie. Convicted June 22, 2001, in King County for the stabbing deaths of his wife, Anouchka Baldwin, 37, and stepdaughters Amanda Baldwin, 15, and Salome Holle, 18, near Snoqualmie in 1999.

Cecil Davis
Sentenced in Pierce County in 1998 for raping and killing 65-year-old Yoshiko Couch of Tacoma in 1997.

Clark Richard Elmore
Sentenced in Whatcom County in 1996 for raping and killing 14-year-old Kristy Ohnstad in 1995.

Jonathan Lee Gentry
Convicted of killing Cassie Holden, a Pocatello, Idaho 12 year old girl who was visiting her mother in Bremerton in June 1988. An autopsy found she'd been beaten with a large rock.

Allen Eugene Gregory
Convicted March 22, 2001, in Pierce County of one count of aggravated first-degree murder for the stabbing death of his neighbor, Geneine Harshfield, 43, at her Tacoma home in 1996.

Conner Schierman
A man convicted of slaughtering four members of a Kirkland family then trying to cover up the crime by burning down their house should be put to death, a jury ruled Wednesday.
The King County Superior Court jury decided on the death penalty Wednesday for Conner Schierman, 28, convicted last month of four counts of aggravated first-degree murder and one count of arson in the 2006 stabbing death of Olga Milkin, 28; her 5- and 3-year-old sons, Justin and Andrew; and Olga's sister, Lyubov Botvina, a 24-year-old college student who lived at the house.
Olga Milkin's husband and the father of the two boys is Washington National Guard Sgt. Leonid Milkin, who was serving in Iraq at the time. The decision, read by Judge Gregory Canova, was met by silence in the courtroom. As Leonid Milkin left the room, he said: "I'm very relieved. Justice has been done."
Aggravated first-degree murder is punishable only by death or by life in prison without possibility of release. No clear motive ever emerged from the trial. Schierman had moved in across the street less than three weeks earlier, and deputy King County prosecutor Scott O'Toole said the attack might have been sexually driven. Olga Milkin was found naked and her sister was partially clothed, but the women's bodies showed no sign of sexual assault. Schierman claimed to have had an alcoholic blackout, only to wake up in the Milkins' home covered in blood with no idea of what happened.
Sentenced to Death 5/27/10.

Donald Ray Stenson
Sentenced in Clallam County in 1994 for shooting his wife, Denise, 28, in an effort to collect $800,000 in insurance and then killing Frank Hoerner, 33, to make it look like a love-triangle murder-suicide. Stenson's scheduled December execution was postponed after a judge issued a stay when a former inmate came forward as a possible witness.

Dwayne Woods
Convicted June 20, 1997, in Spokane County of two counts of aggravated first-degree murder for killing Telisha Shaver, 22, and Jade Moore, 18.

Robert Lee Yates
Convicted Oct. 4, 2002, in Pierce County of killing Melinda Mercer, 24, in 1997 and Connie LaFontaine Ellis, 35, in 1998.

Angelstorms OL'Man

. JONATHAN LEE GENTRY convicted June 26, 1991 of fatally bludgeoning Cassie Holden, 12, on June 13, 1988 in Kitsap County. 

2. DAROLD RAY STENSON convicted on August 11, 1994 for the shooting deaths of his wife, Denise Ann Stenson, 28; and his business partner, Frank Clement Hoerner, 33, on March 25, 1993 in Clallam County.

3. CLARK RICHARD ELMORE convicted on July 6, 1995 of one count of aggravated first degree murder and one count of rape in the second degree for the rape and murder of Christy Onstad, 14, the daughter of his live-in girlfriend on April 17, 1995 in Whatcom County.

4. DWAYNE A. WOODS convicted on June 20, 1997 of two counts of aggravated first degree murder for the murders of Telisha Shaver, 22, and Jade Moore, 18, on April 27, 1996 in Spokane County. 

5. CECIL EMILE DAVIS convicted February 6, 1998 of one count of aggravated first degree murder for the suffocation/asphyxiation murder of Yoshiko Couch, 65, with a poisonous substance after burglarizing her home, robbing and then raping her January 25, 1997 in Pierce County.

6. DAYVA MICHAEL CROSS convicted June 22, 2001 for the stabbing deaths of his wife Anouchka Baldwin, 37, and stepdaughters Amanda Baldwin, 15, and Salome Holle, 18 in King County on March 6, 1999.

7. ROBERT LEE YATES JR. convicted September 19, 2002 of murdering Melinda Mercer, 24, in 1997 and Connie LaFontaine Ellis, 35, in 1998 in Pierce County.

8. CONNER MICHAEL SCHIERMAN convicted April 12, 2010 of four counts of aggravated first degree murder in the deaths of Olga Milkin, 28; her sons Justin, 5, and Andrew, 3; and her sister, Lyubov Botvina, 24, July 16, 2006 in King County.
This was designed to hurt....Its a SEAL Candace unless you have been there yo will never understand...

turboprinz

Death penalty reinstated for Tacoma murderer
Posted by Cathy McLain on May 15, 2012 at 3:51 PM

The Associated Press

A jury in Tacoma has reinstated the death penalty for a man convicted of raping, robbing and stabbing a neighbor to death.

The Pierce County prosecutor's office says the jury reached its decision Tuesday and Allen Eugene Gregory will be sentenced again on June 13 to die.

Now 39 years old, Gregory was convicted of aggravated murder in 2001 for the 1996 killing of Geneine Harshfield who was attacked after she returned home from her bartending job. The killing went unsolved until Gregory's arrest in a rape case two years later produced a DNA match.

In 2006 the state Supreme Court upheld the murder conviction but overturned the death sentence. Pierce County prosecutors decided to re-try the penalty phase. It began two months ago and went to the jury Monday.
http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2012/05/tacoma-murderer-resentenced-death-penalty-again/
I apologize for my not perfect English. Hopefully you understand what I mean. If not - ask me. I will try to explain.

turboprinz

Man again sentenced to death for 1996 murder of Tacoma woman

Allen Eugene Gregory on Wednesday was sentenced to death - again - for killing a Tacoma woman 16 years ago.
Stacey Mulick; Staff writer
Published: June 13, 2012 at 9:14 p.m. PDT

Allen Eugene Gregory on Wednesday was sentenced to death - again - for killing a Tacoma woman 16 years ago.

Under state law, Pierce County Superior Court Judge Rosanne Buckner had no other option for sentencing Gregory, 39. Last month, a jury found that he should die for what he did to Geneine Harshfield in the kitchen of her home in 1996.

Tacoma police said the 43-year-old woman was tied up, raped and slashed and stabbed to death. Investigators later matched Gregory's DNA to the crime scene.

The eight women and four men were the second jury to decide Gregory should face the death penalty.

He initially was convicted of killing Harshfield and sentenced to death in 2001. Five years later, the Washington State Supreme Court modified Gregory's murder conviction and tossed out the sentence, citing judicial and prosecutorial error.

Prosecutors decided to try again for the death penalty. The penalty trial took three months. The jurors deliberated over two days before reaching their decision.

"I am very grateful to a jury that worked very hard on this case and reached the right result," deputy prosecutor John Neeb said. "And I know how much it meant to Geneine Harshfield's mother and the rest of her family."

Gregory's death sentence will automatically be appealed to the state Supreme Court. His attorneys have raised concerns about information the jury might have considered while deliberating Gregory's fate.

In court papers, the attorneys said they talked to the jurors after they reached their verdict and one knew Gregory had received the death penalty before and it had been reversed. The jurors had not been told in court about Gregory's previous death sentence and the circumstances for its reversal.

Buckner scheduled a hearing for July 30 to hear testimony from the jurors about what they considered during their deliberations.
http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/06/13/2180233/man-again-sentenced-to-death-for.html
I apologize for my not perfect English. Hopefully you understand what I mean. If not - ask me. I will try to explain.

Go Up