3 in a week?

Started by Hangman1981, May 15, 2012, 09:29:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hangman1981

There is never a shortage of rope.

Angelstorms OL'Man

What he said.. But why not 3 in one night only takes an hour and 45 to do 3 people.
This was designed to hurt....Its a SEAL Candace unless you have been there yo will never understand...

patientlywaiting

I find it disheartening yet intriguing.  ??? I would venture to say they have a home depot or ACE hardware, maybe even a LOWES there in good ole Miss   or is that spelled  M I ss i ss I pp i, to buy a hank of rope to take care of it in one night! Hell sell tickets and put it on pay per view. I am not a horse racing nut but we could call it a TRY FECKTA.  JUST A THOUGHT.  ???

Hangman1981

If we have three in three days, it is a trifecta! If it results in back-to-back double-headers, it will be a back-to-back bonanza!
There is never a shortage of rope.

JTiscool

If we have three in three days, it is a trifecta! If it results in back-to-back double-headers, it will be a back-to-back bonanza!

Let's play some death row inmate bingo  8)
My reason for supporting the death penalty? A murderer has less of a right to live than his victim and already presents a danger while incarcerated for life. They have nothing to lose when the most they can get is Life in prison without parole.

v1976ra

May 17, 2012, 02:01:48 AM Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 02:05:32 AM by v1976ra
Every so often MS gets gung-ho and does away with some of its garbage. In 2010 they executed Paul Woodward (anyone remember him? He was the guy with the pig face...)and Gerald Holland on consecutive days. So far this year they have executed three people, including the morbidly disfigured Edwin Hart Turner. I hope the three in three happens, but I wouldn't complain even if were two out of three.  8)

Go Up