Jodi Arias Life or Death?

Started by ginnypro, August 15, 2013, 05:17:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ginnypro

I wanted to know how everyone feels about the Jodi Arias trial. How many of you think that she should get death. I think she should get the needle.
I support the DP for my High School classmate, Sarah Wisnosky. Killed in college by her boyfriend.

Angelstorms OL'Man

Death by chair...
This was designed to hurt....Its a SEAL Candace unless you have been there yo will never understand...

Kitten Resq

;D

Great question to be asking on a D.P. site.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Having followed the trial from beginning to end, I do believe she deserves the D.P.  But others here may have a different opinion.....
Some people say I'm a horrible person, but it's not true!  I have the heart of an innocent girl....in a jar, on my desk

Victims have a dignitary interest in justice and vindication without interminable delay caused by guilty prisoners' attempts to stave off punishment.

PAPASTALKIN

Death for sure  :( :( :( Butt Im sure no one wants to know how I feel she should go down..  ;D ;D
That is all I have GOOD NIGHT NOW

Jim S

Death is a given!

Londoner77

Well.....

Life doesn't necessarily mean life, but,

Death sure as hell means death.

Death gets my vote every time but not necessarily in the nice sterile manner it is carried out. Maybe they should be offed the way they killed their victims. Now that's a deterrent!

Dilligaf

Death for sure  :( :( :( Butt Im sure no one wants to know how I feel she should go down..  ;D ;D

Her experience has taught her slow & easy....

Go Up