The Execution Process in Texas...

Started by ScoopD (aka: Pam), March 01, 2007, 01:10:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScoopD (aka: Pam)

Noosh, this is where you are so wrong, i do believe there is more to "SOME" of them than the act that got them on death row.  But when it comes to the LAW there is nothing more than what they did and their future danger to society. Those on death row have been deemed so dangerous they must be removed from society because of their final act of violence and/or previous acts of violence as well if there were any. I am an American - I support our law - no matter which state it is in. I am also a christian and I truly believe and the Bible says we must obey the laws of our land.
<br /><br />If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine<br /><br />My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Mo-DAWG

Noosh, this is where you are so wrong, i do believe there is more to "SOME" of them than the act that got them on death row.  But when it comes to the LAW there is nothing more than what they did and their future danger to society. Those on death row have been deemed so dangerous they must be removed from society because of their final act of violence and/or previous acts of violence as well if there were any. I am an American - I support our law - no matter which state it is in. I am also a christian and I truly believe and the Bible says we must obey the laws of our land.

see thts what i mean and say so often .. laws can be as inhuman as illegal acts of killing .. law means nothing since you can call every shit law to justify inhumanity ...

- the annihilation of native americans got covered by laws
-the annihilation of 6 million jews and 800 000 gypsies got covered by laws
-apartheid
- slavery
etc etc etc ...

see my point? you can call every shit law and make it legal to justify every inhumanity ... but does that make things better?

well and about the bible i dont wanna talk here.. im not christian and i dont want nothing to do with christianty  //for shit sure not...

Mo-DAWG

Well, I support the law which imposes the death penalty for capital murder. I do however believe it does have its flaws such as:

1. some serials murderers and other brutal murderers are offered pleas and are sitting in prison. I do not believe in these cases being offered pleas. A law needs to be passed that there are NO PLEA DEALS ALLOWED in capital murders.

2. The appeals process is too mengthy and too taxing on the american tax payers. I believe they can and will be streamlined for the benefit of all invloved.

3. I believe some instances of rape combined with other violent crimes should be punishable by death.
<br /><br />If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine<br /><br />My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Mo-DAWG

Well, I support the law which imposes the death penalty for capital murder.

I ONLY SUPPORT LAWS I BELEIVE IN AND WHICH ARE NOT VIOLATING HUMAN RIGHTS .. IN ALL OTHER CASES I WOULD EVEN LIE LIKE HELL IN COURT TO AVOID INHUMANITY

I do however believe it does have its flaws such as:

1. some serials murderers and other brutal murderers are offered pleas and are sitting in prison. I do not believe in these cases being offered pleas. A law needs to be passed that there are NO PLEA DEALS ALLOWED in capital murders.

THEY ONLY OFFER THEM PLEA BARGAINS IF THEY (PROSECUTION) GETS SOMETHING IN RETURN ..THEY DONT DO IT TO DO THEM KILLERS A FAVOR C..BUT HELL WHAT YA WANNA DO .. BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA THEM TO GET WHAT YOU WANT SO YOU DONT HAVE TO OFFER A PB??

2. The appeals process is too mengthy and too taxing on the american tax payers. I believe they can and will be streamlined for the benefit of all invloved.
WELL THEY DO IT TO MAKE SURE THE PERSON IS 100% GUILTY I THINK .. AND TO AVOID FLAWS FROM BEING TO HAPPEN .. LOOK AT MELENDEZ ETC ..THEY WOULD BE DEAD INNOCENT VICTIMS OF THE DP IF EXECUTED .. AND MELENDEZ GOT EXONARATED AFTER THE REAL KILLER CONFESSED AND HIDDEN EVIDENCE TO HIS ADVANTAGE WAS FOUND (HIDDEN BY THE PROSECUTION) ..SOMETIMES APPEALS EVEN PROTECT SOCIETY FROM CRIMINAL PROSECTUORS AS YOU SEE HERE..

3. I believe some instances of rape combined with other violent crimes should be punishable by death.

LORD NO .. AS MUCH AS I FEEL THEY HAVE TO BE PUNISHED WITH LIFE IF NECESSARY ..WHICH IT MOSTLY IS .. IF WE GON ON EXECTUING PEOPLE FOR MORE REASONS WE LL HAVE ARAB LAWS SOMEWHEN AND START KILLING SHOPLIFTERS ...

Mo-DAWG

Eryn Baugh

Well, I support the law which imposes the death penalty for capital murder.

I ONLY SUPPORT LAWS I BELEIVE IN AND WHICH ARE NOT VIOLATING HUMAN RIGHTS .. IN ALL OTHER CASES I WOULD EVEN LIE LIKE HELL IN COURT TO AVOID INHUMANITY

I do however believe it does have its flaws such as:

THEY ONLY OFFER THEM PLEA BARGAINS IF THEY (PROSECUTION) GETS SOMETHING IN RETURN ..THEY DONT DO IT TO DO THEM KILLERS A FAVOR C..BUT HELL WHAT YA WANNA DO .. BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA THEM TO GET WHAT YOU WANT SO YOU DONT HAVE TO OFFER A PB??

WELL THEY DO IT TO MAKE SURE THE PERSON IS 100% GUILTY I THINK .. AND TO AVOID FLAWS FROM BEING TO HAPPEN .. LOOK AT MELENDEZ ETC ..THEY WOULD BE DEAD INNOCENT VICTIMS OF THE DP IF EXECUTED .. AND MELENDEZ GOT EXONARATED AFTER THE REAL KILLER CONFESSED AND HIDDEN EVIDENCE TO HIS ADVANTAGE WAS FOUND (HIDDEN BY THE PROSECUTION) ..SOMETIMES APPEALS EVEN PROTECT SOCIETY FROM CRIMINAL PROSECTUORS AS YOU SEE HERE..

LORD NO .. AS MUCH AS I FEEL THEY HAVE TO BE PUNISHED WITH LIFE IF NECESSARY ..WHICH IT MOSTLY IS .. IF WE GON ON EXECTUING PEOPLE FOR MORE REASONS WE LL HAVE ARAB LAWS SOMEWHEN AND START KILLING SHOPLIFTERS ...

Mo-DAWG

I must say that I have enjoyed this thread, but it is time for me to jump in.

Pamee, I agree with all of your post except the last item.  Rapists SHOULD get the death penalty.  Any man who would violently assault a woman in that manner is not fit to live among society.  The mental scars that are inflicted on the woman last a lifetime.  He performs his exercise in dominance and she's mentally screwed up for the rest of her life.  I say WE GET RID OF THEM!  Plan B would be that we put them in a set of stocks in the middle of downtown San Francisco naked next to a 50 gallon drum of Vaseline.  Their sentence is ended once all the Vaseline has been used up.  Line forms at the rear....err....so to speak.   ;D

They offer them plea bargains so that they get the guilty verdict without having to go to trial and have to put up with endless bullshit appeals. 

That is where you are wrong.  Our laws to not state "beyond a reason of a doubt", they state "beyond a reasonable doubt".  That is the doubt that a reasonable person would have upon examining the preponderance of the evidence.  They juries do on take into account that there might have been the slightest chance that it might have really been an evil twin brother's tormented aura brought about by the full moon and global warming that really did the crime.  It's does the presented evidence point to the person's guilt.  If the guy is a total societal screwup with a documented violent past, it's going to be hard for the jury to overlook his resume.
When a murder is committed, a horrible fate
is thrust upon the victim's family.

The surviving family is unwillingly sentenced to a life of hell...chained to the fate of the person who took their loved ones' lives.  We are counting down the days until our sentence is lifted and we are set free.

Eryn I agree with you wholey on the rape issue but I am willing to negotiate with lawmakers and say it must be rape WITH another violent crime that would qualify as a capital case punishable by death.

so, if you know any lawmakers, please share my views with them!   ;)  Here in NY we have a mopratorium on the death penalty and last i heard all but one person had been commuted to life in prison. People like the Long Island Railroad Killer Colin Ferguson and Son of Sam killer David Ain't he a nice guy Berkowitz(sp?) and the like definately deserve to die.  I wish I knew what to write and who to write to so that I can share my views with them, and i also wish we had organizations to keep this penalty on the books - hell if the Anti's have all these abolition groups why cant we Pros have ours too.

Eryn Baugh

hell if the Anti's have all these abolition groups why cant we Pros have ours too.

They were made illegal.  I believe the term was called a lynch mob.
When a murder is committed, a horrible fate
is thrust upon the victim's family.

The surviving family is unwillingly sentenced to a life of hell...chained to the fate of the person who took their loved ones' lives.  We are counting down the days until our sentence is lifted and we are set free.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OK so if i create a group to actively support capital punishment - it is a lynch  mob

BUT..............   if they create one supporting to abolish capital punishment it is all honkey dorey?   

I want some of what you people are smoking!!!   :-X

Jeff1857

hell if the Anti's have all these abolition groups why cant we Pros have ours too.

They were made illegal.  I believe the term was called a lynch mob.
I'm sure the hoods and sheets will be called into question again at some point too  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mo-DAWG

I want some of what you people are smoking!!!   :-X
MARLBORO Pam  ..

you forgot to add on LIGHTS...  it's MARLBORO LIGHTS.. do I have to buy a new pack and drive up to Pelham and show you?    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

it's only about a 2 hour drive or so from me.   lol

dallasdiesel

Noosh, I still have it in me, I cried for precious Gaby who passed on thursday. And, even though I have not written to him in well over a year I still think about my other penpal almost daily. I wonder how he is doing, if he is eating right, I wonder how is children are holding up with him on death row, I also wonder how his victims family is holding up as well. Do you know they almost got deported from this country because when he killed one of those men their citizen application died with him? Their saving grace was that an act was passed that surviving victims affect by 9/11 were automatically exempt from deportation or something like that. I don't know how exactly to word it, I would have to look up the actual law that was passed and extended to his victims because it was indirectly related to 9/11. So yes Noosh, I still have humanity in me.   :-*

As far as you still having some humanity? Maybe it is side effects from scrips or realizing some people on Death Row may not have any positive characteristics.  This could be a case of cognitive dissonance?

As far as the KKK goes, it is now more of a Rhetorical term.  Many modern liberal groups are modeled after the KKK. These new groups just don't run out with actual ropes. 
                                             John g

Mo-DAWG

you forgot to add on LIGHTS...  it's MARLBORO LIGHTS.. do I have to buy a new pack and drive up to Pelham and show you?    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

it's only about a 2 hour drive or so from me.   lol

i have to admit i went back to the red marlboros lately ... grrrr...and i wanted to quit .. but yeah buy a pack of lights and come over... i just cooked coffee ..

oh..its pelham manor ... you forgot the "manor" ...maybe i gotta buy the "manor " and drive up to lomng island and show you ... lol ...  its a helluva 2 hour drive from me ...been to a party there lately..in "hampton something" ..was even more than fucking 2 hours .. but the ocean view was grrrrreat ..

Mo-DAWG

weshampton beach? hampton bays? southampton? bridgehampton? east hampton?  The hamptons (all of them) are absolutely beautiful!  That's where I work.  I had to go in today because we had an estimate due  tomorrow afternoon to an architect for a 2.7 million dollar home. The brick work for the house was $495 thousand in itself. So much money in the Hamptons - wish I had some of it. lol

Mo-DAWG

weshampton beach? hampton bays? southampton? bridgehampton? east hampton?  The hamptons (all of them) are absolutely beautiful!  That's where I work.  I had to go in today because we had an estimate due  tomorrow afternoon to an architect for a 2.7 million dollar home. The brick work for the house was $495 thousand in itself. So much money in the Hamptons - wish I had some of it. lol

i have no effin idea what hampton that was .. i was pissed that i hd to attend cuz i dont really like parties but that dude was some movie industry big wig so we had to go ... john something was his name and he looked like he was high on dope ... lol ..eyez like a laboratory rabbit in a cosmetic test .. and yeah i know these hamptons are fucking expensive .. i guess we gotta win the lottery pam... but i wouldnt wanna live there .. i need a vivid environment ... too snobbish there .. for mne atleast.. i wouldnt fit in there...

Mo-DAWG

Go Up