The Execution Process in Texas...

Started by ScoopD (aka: Pam), March 01, 2007, 01:10:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScoopD (aka: Pam)

Why do some people dislike the executon process in Texas? I firmly believe they dept. of corrections there does everything they can to send the inmate off with dignity.

1. The inmate gets 2 all day visits with friends and family the days proceeding the execution. That's from 8am until 5:30pm on 2 consecutive days.

2. The day of the execution the inmate gets a 4 hour visit with family and friends from 8am until 12:00 noon.

3. The inmate then gets a 40 - 45 minute van ride from Polunsky over to the Walls Unit in Huntsville. He gets to see the world one last time outside of the prison. He/she gets to drive past beautiful Lake Livingston. See the sun shining, the birds flying, people moving about, see the gorgeous lake etc.

4. Upon arrival at the Walls Unit the handcuffs come off forever. He/she is treated with dignity.

5. At approximately 2:00 he/she is given use of a telephone and can call anyone - anywhere in this country. He /she is allowed to use that telephone up until about 5:00 pm.

6. He is given a meal of his choice.

7. He/she is allowed to walk - handcuff free to the chamber.

8. He/she is allowed to make a final statement to family and even the victims family or say a prayer, sing, bitch about something or whatever he/she chooses.

The whole process is clinical and very dignified!

so what is the problem people have with it???????????
<br /><br />If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine<br /><br />My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Eryn Baugh

Do you really want me to respond Pamee?   >:(

I can't resist just shooting off a few.  It's first class treatment all the way and it's a hell of a lot better treatment than they gave to their victims.  I know for damned sure I didn't get 3 days to say my goodbyes before they decided to take my loved one from me.  How many of the victims got a last meal and treated with any sort of dignity from their murderer?  They get all the people crying over them until the IV starts flowing and then they just go to sleep to never wake up again.  How many of the victims were treated that well?  How many of their victims just went to sleep painlessly?  Most of their victims were probably begging and screaming for their lives or nursing a painful fatal wound in the last moments of their lives?

Yeah...those that showed no deference to their victims get first class royal treatment in their final days. NO ANTI SHOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT! PERIOD!  As a victim advocate, yeah....I got one hell of a problem with it.

You got me spittin and a sputterin like this guy....
When a murder is committed, a horrible fate
is thrust upon the victim's family.

The surviving family is unwillingly sentenced to a life of hell...chained to the fate of the person who took their loved ones' lives.  We are counting down the days until our sentence is lifted and we are set free.

Mo-DAWG

Why do some people dislike the executon process in Texas? I firmly believe they dept. of corrections there does everything they can to send the inmate off with dignity.

1. The inmate gets 2 all day visits with friends and family the days proceeding the execution. That's from 8am until 5:30pm on 2 consecutive days.
ITS BEING DONE FOR THE FAMILY ...TEXAS PRETENDING HUMANITY -NOT FOR THE INMATE .. TEXAS DOESNT DO ANYTHING IN FAVOR OF THE INMATE

2. The day of the execution the inmate gets a 4 hour visit with family and friends from 8am until 12:00 noon.
ITS BEING DONE FOR THE FAMILY ...TEXAS PRETENDING HUMANITY -NOT FOR THE INMATE .. TEXAS DOESNT DO ANYTHING IN FAVOR OF THE INMATE

3. The inmate then gets a 40 - 45 minute van ride from Polunsky over to the Walls Unit in Huntsville. He gets to see the world one last time outside of the prison. He/she gets to drive past beautiful Lake Livingston. See the sun shining, the birds flying, people moving about, see the gorgeous lake etc.

SERIOUSLY PAM ..LIKE THAT WAS ON THE MIND OF A DYING MAN ..THE RIDE IS JUST A NECESSITY ..THE INMATE STYS AT POLUSNKY FOR SECURITY REASONS

4. Upon arrival at the Walls Unit the handcuffs come off forever. He/she is treated with dignity.
WELL LIKE IN HIS CELL HES WITHOUT HANDCUFFS AT WALLS ..HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING TREATED DIGNITY ..YOU LIKE TO INTERPRETE THINGS IN THE FAVOR OF TEKKKXAS

5. At approximately 2:00 he/she is given use of a telephone and can call anyone - anywhere in this country. He /she is allowed to use that telephone up until about 5:00 pm.
WHICH IS A SPARK OF HUMANITY FROM TEXAS I ADMIT

6. He is given a meal of his choice.
CAMOUFLAGING INHUMANITY WITH HUMAN ACTS

7. He/she is allowed to walk - handcuff free to the chamber.
LIKE THAT MADE ANY DIFFERENCE SINCE AT THAT POINT HES DEHUMANIZED CATTLE ALREADY

8. He/she is allowed to make a final statement to family and even the victims family or say a prayer, sing, bitch about something or whatever he/she chooses.

WHAT SHOULD THEY DO ... LOSE THEIR FACE BY GAGGING A MAN WHOS GONNA DIE ... THEIR CRITICS WOULD ASSUME THEY GAG EXECUTEES TO SILENCE THEIR SCREAMS OF PAIN .. SO THE FINAL STATEMENT IS NOT A FAVOR .. THEY GET PRESSURED INTO IT ANYWAYS BY TELLING THEM THEY WOULD MAKE IT MORE PAINFUL IF THEY DIDNT GIVE A FINAL STATEMENT .. I KNOW THAT FROM A GUY WHO WAS IN THE CHAMBER BUT THEN DIDNT GET EXECUTED

The whole process is clinical and very dignified!
THATS MORE SCARY THAN CALMING .. THE NAZIS DID THE SAME IN A WAY

so what is the problem people have with it???????????
THE INHUMANITY OF KILLING AS SUCH ... THE KILLING OF A TOTALLY HELPLESS HUMAN BEING ... AND IN THIS SITUATION EVEN THE WORST MURDERER IS TOTALLY HELPLESS LIKE CATTLE IN A SLAUGHTERHOUSE

I FIND YOUR ENTIRE OPENING POST HERE VERY CYNICAL PAM ...

Mo-DAWG

MoDawg Said

This is a complete and total lie. Those in charge at the Polunsky Unit absolutly do things in favor of the inmate! Lonnie got an *****extra**** visit the saturday night prior to his execution for 2 hours, why? Because he wanted it and Major Nelson approved it FOR HIM. I know, I was the one he visited with. Lonnie also got a haircut the night before the execution because HE wanted one.

MoDawg Said
SERIOUSLY PAM ..LIKE THAT WAS ON THE MIND OF A DYING MAN ..THE RIDE IS JUST A NECESSITY ..THE INMATE STYS AT POLUSNKY FOR SECURITY REASONS

The ride is a necessity, however TDCJ could be jackasses about it and take them in a van with no windows etc...   I know ONE inmate who felt comforted to see the lake and the sky and the trees etc!

MoDawg Said
WELL LIKE IN HIS CELL HES WITHOUT HANDCUFFS AT WALLS ..HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING TREATED DIGNITY ..YOU LIKE TO INTERPRETE THINGS IN THE FAVOR OF TEKKKXAS

Oh bullshit!!!  At Polunsky these inmates go nowhere without handcuffs. Once at the Walls Unit for execution the handcuffs come off - it is for dignity purposes.  Has nothing to do with how I intrepret it, it is a FACT!

MoDawg Said
LIKE THAT MADE ANY DIFFERENCE SINCE AT THAT POINT HES DEHUMANIZED CATTLE ALREADY

This statement is exactly why I started this thread - I read somewhere on the internet this morning where an Anti called it leading the cattle to slaughter and that is simply not true and pisses me off when I hear you people say it.  I know of ONE INMATE who in HIS OWN WORDS said to me over the phone that day that he was so greatful for how nice and dignified they were treating him!
<br /><br />If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine<br /><br />My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Mo-DAWG

MoDawg Said

This is a complete and total lie. Those in charge at the Polunsky Unit absolutly do things in favor of the inmate! Lonnie got an *****extra**** visit the saturday night prior to his execution for 2 hours, why? Because he wanted it and Major Nelson approved it FOR HIM. I know, I was the one he visited with. Lonnie also got a haircut the night before the execution because HE wanted one.

YOU AND I KNOW OF VERY DIFFEREING EXPERIENCES HERE .. I KNOW OTHER STORIES BUT WELL ... ALL TEXAS TRIES TO TO APPEAR HUMAN HERE CUZ THEY VERY WELL KNOW OF THEIR TERRIBLE INHUMANITY

MoDawg Said

The ride is a necessity, however TDCJ could be jackasses about it and take them in a van with no windows etc...   I know ONE inmate who felt comforted to see the lake and the sky and the trees etc!

I DONT KNOW WHY THEY HAVE A VAN WITH WINDOWS BUT I M SURE IT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH  FAVOR FOR THE INMATE. .. I KNOW HOW TROY KUNKLE GOT TREATED SEVERAL TIMES AND IT WAS TERRIBLE..THEY THREATENED HIM..THEY MADE FUN OF HIM ETC .. THE WAY THEY TREATD MAURICEO BROWN WASNT MUCH IDFFERENT ..SEE AGAIN WE HAVE VERY DIFFERING EXPERINCES HERE

MoDawg Said

Oh bullshit!!!  At Polunsky these inmates go nowhere without handcuffs. Once at the Walls Unit for execution the handcuffs come off - it is for dignity purposes.  Has nothing to do with how I intrepret it, it is a FACT!

THEY ARE IN THEIR CELL WITH OUT HANDCUFFS ..AND THEY GET LOCKED UP AT WALLS TOO UNTIL THEY COME GET EM

MoDawg Said

This statement is exactly why I started this thread - I read somewhere on the internet this morning where an Anti called it leading the cattle to slaughter and that is simply not true and pisses me off when I hear you people say it.  I know of ONE INMATE who in HIS OWN WORDS said to me over the phone that day that he was so greatful for how nice and dignified they were treating him!

LOOK AT WHAT IT BASICALLY IS: THE MURDER (LAWFUL ..LIKE CALLING LAW MAKES IT BETTER) OF A TOTALLY HELPLESS HUMAN BEING BEING PUT DOWN ... LIKE A LIVING BEING (CATTLE...WAHTEVAH) BEING PUT DOWN IN A SLAUGHTERHOUSE ...HELPLESS AND FORLORN ... THE ACT AS SUCH IS NO DIFFERENT FROM THE MURDER NAZIS COMMITTED TOWARDS THE GYPSIES AND OUR JEWISH BROTHERS AND SISTERS ... IN THE END THERE ARE TOTALLY HELPLESS HUMAN BEINGS MURDERED ..I KOW I HAVE HUMANITY AND COMPASSION IN ME AND ALL OTHER ANTIS TOO ... TEXAS AND ITS MASS MURDERING MACHINERY DOESNT .. THATS WHY I CANT RESPECT THIS STSTE AND REFUSE TO GO THERE OTHER THAN VISITING  MY''BROS ON DR'' .. I WOULD NEVER WANT TO FILM AND PAY TAXES THERE .. WE ARE CURRENTLY NEGOTIATING WITH A COMPANY THT WANTS ME FOR A MOVIE TO GET THEM MAKE THE MOVIE IN ANOTHER STATE..I TOLD THEM MY REASONS AND ALTHOUGH THEY ARE TEXANS BASED AND TEXANS THEMSELVES THEY UNDERSTAND ...

Mo-DAWG

Mo-DAWG

Eryn Baugh

Mo-DAWG's arguments remind me of one of my favorite jokes.
A group of ranchers were meeting with a government official about the wolves that were killing their cattle.

An environmentalist guy told the group his idea. It was to trap the wolves, neuter them and send them back into the wild.

One of the ranchers, sitting in the back of the room said, "I don't think you environmentalist guys understand our problem. The wolves ain't screwin' our cattle, they're eating them."

It does anything but address the real problems.

YOU AND I KNOW OF VERY DIFFEREING EXPERIENCES HERE .. I KNOW OTHER STORIES BUT WELL ... ALL TEXAS TRIES TO TO APPEAR HUMAN HERE CUZ THEY VERY WELL KNOW OF THEIR TERRIBLE INHUMANITY

What is so inhumane about the way they treat these barbarians?  They are given safe quarters away from the other inmates for years and are granted so many courtesies it makes we want to puke.  And why the bug up your ass about Texas.  The way you spell it with the three K's is very insulting to me and everyone who lives here.  You make it sound like I have a white robe in my closet and every night my wife gives me a kiss on the cheek before I meet up with the "boys" to have us some fun burnin' down a black church or having ourselves a little lynchin' party.  You have a problems with the state and the way things are run, then YOU HAVE THE PROBLEM.  It serves no purpose to spew the vitriol and castigate everyone who lives here as hate filled cretins.

I DONT KNOW WHY THEY HAVE A VAN WITH WINDOWS BUT I M SURE IT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH  FAVOR FOR THE INMATE. .. I KNOW HOW TROY KUNKLE GOT TREATED SEVERAL TIMES AND IT WAS TERRIBLE..THEY THREATENED HIM..THEY MADE FUN OF HIM ETC .. THE WAY THEY TREATD MAURICEO BROWN WASNT MUCH IDFFERENT ..SEE AGAIN WE HAVE VERY DIFFERING EXPERINCES HERE

I'm sure the glass on the van is so they can see the idiots out in front of the prison picketing so they can get one last laugh before they get their anti-crime vaccine.   :P

THEY ARE IN THEIR CELL WITH OUT HANDCUFFS ..AND THEY GET LOCKED UP AT WALLS TOO UNTIL THEY COME GET EM

I personally don't care if they wear the chrome bracelets or not.  For all I care they keep them in an iron maiden until time for their injection.  But in all seriousness, what would be the need for the handcuffs.  They aren't going anywhere.  If they try anything stupid they will just wind up strapped down to the table bleeding and bruised.  It would still be better consideration than what they gave to their victims, so yeah...they got one hell of a deal.

LOOK AT WHAT IT BASICALLY IS: THE MURDER (LAWFUL ..LIKE CALLING LAW MAKES IT BETTER) OF A TOTALLY HELPLESS HUMAN BEING BEING PUT DOWN ... LIKE A LIVING BEING (CATTLE...WAHTEVAH) BEING PUT DOWN IN A SLAUGHTERHOUSE ...HELPLESS AND FORLORN ... THE ACT AS SUCH IS NO DIFFERENT FROM THE MURDER NAZIS COMMITTED TOWARDS THE GYPSIES AND OUR JEWISH BROTHERS AND SISTERS ... IN THE END THERE ARE TOTALLY HELPLESS HUMAN BEINGS MURDERED ..I KOW I HAVE HUMANITY AND COMPASSION IN ME AND ALL OTHER ANTIS TOO ... TEXAS AND ITS MASS MURDERING MACHINERY DOESNT .. THATS WHY I CANT RESPECT THIS STSTE AND REFUSE TO GO THERE OTHER THAN VISITING  MY''BROS ON DR'' .. I WOULD NEVER WANT TO FILM AND PAY TAXES THERE .. WE ARE CURRENTLY NEGOTIATING WITH A COMPANY THT WANTS ME FOR A MOVIE TO GET THEM MAKE THE MOVIE IN ANOTHER STATE..I TOLD THEM MY REASONS AND ALTHOUGH THEY ARE TEXANS BASED AND TEXANS THEMSELVES THEY UNDERSTAND ...

And now back to where my joke ties into all of this.  The people that you pine for and you waste your tears on are not good people.  As I have said before, "they are there for a reason!"  The inmates in the case are the wolves, the citizens are the cattle, the rancher is law enforcement trying to take care of the cattle, the government is the courts system mired in bureaucracy, and you are the environmentalist.  Nobody wants the wolves killed as long as they stay away from the herd and do their own thing.  When they cross the line and begin to prey on the herd, they are nuisance animals and must be removed for the safety of the herd.  The government and ranchers want to dispose of the animals in a humane way.  The environmentalist wants to muddy the water and take some inane solution that does not solve the problem in any way shape or form, but gives them a "feel-good" moment.

Your arguments are based on half-truths and misdirection.  The state is not murdering these convicts.  The laws are out there and everyone know the consequences for taking a life in the State of Texas.  It should be an absolute no-brainer that if you do this, you will die.  It's like jumping off the top of a skyscraper, once you set things in motion, there's no stopping it.  It's crime and punishment and the state fulfilling their end of the punishment.  They  are not executing innocents, they are executing murders and getting them out of society so they don't have the chance to kill another person.  The entire idea that the state is creating another batch of victims is also another big steaming pile.  ALL the victims were created by the murderer on the date they committed the crime.  He sentenced the families of the victims to pain for the rest of their lives and he sentenced his own family to pain of watching him die.  Now in their narcissistic views, they try to shift the creation of a new set of victims off on the state.  No buddy....that's your bag of guilt...you keep it.

And Mo-DAWG....don't turn down a gig in Texas.  Maybe if you would get past your hangups and come visit us you could see things for what they really are.  Come down, talk to the people and get to know us and leave your preconceived notions behind.  Austin and San Antonio are beautiful cities to visit with a lot of history behind them.  It would be a shame for you to miss out on what this state has to offer. 
When a murder is committed, a horrible fate
is thrust upon the victim's family.

The surviving family is unwillingly sentenced to a life of hell...chained to the fate of the person who took their loved ones' lives.  We are counting down the days until our sentence is lifted and we are set free.

Mo-DAWG

Mo-DAWG's arguments remind me of one of my favorite jokes.
A group of ranchers were meeting with a government official about the wolves that were killing their cattle.

An environmentalist guy told the group his idea. It was to trap the wolves, neuter them and send them back into the wild.

One of the ranchers, sitting in the back of the room said, "I don't think you environmentalist guys understand our problem. The wolves ain't screwin' our cattle, they're eating them."

It does anything but address the real problems.

What is so inhumane about the way they treat these barbarians?  They are given safe quarters away from the other inmates for years and are granted so many courtesies it makes we want to puke.  And why the bug up your ass about Texas.  The way you spell it with the three K's is very insulting to me and everyone who lives here.  You make it sound like I have a white robe in my closet and every night my wife gives me a kiss on the cheek before I meet up with the "boys" to have us some fun burnin' down a black church or having ourselves a little lynchin' party.  You have a problems with the state and the way things are run, then YOU HAVE THE PROBLEM.  It serves no purpose to spew the vitriol and castigate everyone who lives here as hate filled cretins.

I'm sure the glass on the van is so they can see the idiots out in front of the prison picketing so they can get one last laugh before they get their anti-crime vaccine.   :P

I personally don't care if they wear the chrome bracelets or not.  For all I care they keep them in an iron maiden until time for their injection.  But in all seriousness, what would be the need for the handcuffs.  They aren't going anywhere.  If they try anything stupid they will just wind up strapped down to the table bleeding and bruised.  It would still be better consideration than what they gave to their victims, so yeah...they got one hell of a deal.

And now back to where my joke ties into all of this.  The people that you pine for and you waste your tears on are not good people.  As I have said before, "they are there for a reason!"  The inmates in the case are the wolves, the citizens are the cattle, the rancher is law enforcement trying to take care of the cattle, the government is the courts system mired in bureaucracy, and you are the environmentalist.  Nobody wants the wolves killed as long as they stay away from the herd and do their own thing.  When they cross the line and begin to prey on the herd, they are nuisance animals and must be removed for the safety of the herd.  The government and ranchers want to dispose of the animals in a humane way.  The environmentalist wants to muddy the water and take some inane solution that does not solve the problem in any way shape or form, but gives them a "feel-good" moment.

Your arguments are based on half-truths and misdirection.  The state is not murdering these convicts.  The laws are out there and everyone know the consequences for taking a life in the State of Texas.  It should be an absolute no-brainer that if you do this, you will die.  It's like jumping off the top of a skyscraper, once you set things in motion, there's no stopping it.  It's crime and punishment and the state fulfilling their end of the punishment.  They  are not executing innocents, they are executing murders and getting them out of society so they don't have the chance to kill another person.  The entire idea that the state is creating another batch of victims is also another big steaming pile.  ALL the victims were created by the murderer on the date they committed the crime.  He sentenced the families of the victims to pain for the rest of their lives and he sentenced his own family to pain of watching him die.  Now in their narcissistic views, they try to shift the creation of a new set of victims off on the state.  No buddy....that's your bag of guilt...you keep it.

And Mo-DAWG....don't turn down a gig in Texas.  Maybe if you would get past your hangups and come visit us you could see things for what they really are.  Come down, talk to the people and get to know us and leave your preconceived notions behind.  Austin and San Antonio are beautiful cities to visit with a lot of history behind them.  It would be a shame for you to miss out on what this state has to offer. 

you know eryn ..we all have our personal feelings about capital punishment and we all have our ways justifying our feelings and convictions .. so whos one is right? ...objectively right? to be honest .. i dont know...i do know my feelings about capital punishment and i feel they are right for me and for those who think and feel like me .. pros have their feelings about it and they feel its right for them and for those who feel and think like them .. so in the end we can all just agree to disagree ..

oh and this KKK wordgame in TeKKKxas is not meant at individuals not meant at citizens of the state but meant at the way the state gets run by its authorities when it comes to whst they call justice .. this kind of "justice" is almost of facistoid kind ...hence me KKK referrence in this word game ... so its not meant at you aas an idividual ...

well and coming to Texas to film there is something thats very hard to do for me cuz of my convictions .. i mean i ve been to Texas several times to visit my protegees on death row there but i ve never gotten to know any people there except for the family of a death row inmate ...they are very close friends of mines and i live in their house when im there and pay them like 800 to 1000 dollars for that time (usually 2 to 3 days) plus gas, food we order or we go to restaurants ...other than being with them or at the polunski untit i dont know your state and its people ... other than for bizness i rarely go out to meet new people simply cuz i dont have the time to and since BARRICADE theres another factor .. .people recognize me a lot in the US now and its a bit hard to be in private if it is like that .. well .. but i will think about making this movie in texas .. i dont know if i can convince myself to give it a try or if we go on negotiating another stste for filming with the production company ..i just dont know yet how i will feel about it .. cuz its not only the filming..if i make this movie it would mean tht i would also have to come to texas to attend the movie conventions and meet and greets there you know ..maybe its because of the reasons that always brought me to texas yet (death row visits and meetings with dr inamtes families) that i dont feel comfortable being there .. i ve never been there for any pleasure yet ..

Mo-DAWG/Manoush

JulieJS33

And why the bug up your ass about Texas.  The way you spell it with the three K's is very insulting to me and everyone who lives here.  You make it sound like I have a white robe in my closet and every night my wife gives me a kiss on the cheek before I meet up with the "boys" to have us some fun burnin' down a black church or having ourselves a little lynchin' party.  You have a problems with the state and the way things are run, then YOU HAVE THE PROBLEM.  It serves no purpose to spew the vitriol and castigate everyone who lives here as hate filled cretins.

Eryn,

Don't tell all the family secrets.  Put your pointy hat and robe back in the closet...

Love,
Sis

Jeff1857

a pointy hat and a robe......might make a good horror flick.......I want credit for that idea lol

frankenstien

When I read this topic and the responses, it made my heart very sad.  Pam, I love you like a sister, but what you have said here truly makes me sad, and in some ways hurts. 

Eryn..I have a difference of opinion as to the men/women on death row, or even in general population.  But I understand why you feel the way you do and I will not debate this with you except to say, on this we will have to agree to disagree. 

Noosh..... HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO TROY KUNKLE?   Were you there?  Be careful what you post on this subject

Mo-DAWG

a pointy hat and a robe......might make a good horror flick.......I want credit for that idea lol

come up with a complete screenplay and we can talk about it ...

Mo-DAWG
Posted on: March 03, 2007, 02:54:55 PM

When I read this topic and the responses, it made my heart very sad.  Pam, I love you like a sister, but what you have said here truly makes me sad, and in some ways hurts. 

Eryn..I have a difference of opinion as to the men/women on death row, or even in general population.  But I understand why you feel the way you do and I will not debate this with you except to say, on this we will have to agree to disagree. 

Noosh..... HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO TROY KUNKLE?   Were you there?  Be careful what you post on this subject

no frank i wasnt there...but im very close to people who were close to troy and i know the stories of what has been done to him ... troy became very religious as many of them do when they face death and he was very serious about it... he never lied to those close to him and knowing of other stories like the one he told i know they mistreat inmates terribly there .. i have no doubt that troy said the truth about the things they did to him...i believe his words the same as i believe the words of concentration camp survivors from world war 2 who tell about the "guards" in auschwitz, treblinka, belsen etc .. not much of a difference tween those "guards" and those on polunski and walls ..that i can tell you for shit sure ...

Mo-DAWG/Manoush

frankenstien

Mo-DAWG

no frank i wasnt there...but im very close to people who were close to troy and i know the stories of what has been done to him ... troy became very religious as many of them do when they face death and he was very serious about it... he never lied to those close to him and knowing of other stories like the one he told i know they mistreat inmates terribly there .. i have no doubt that troy said the truth about the things they did to him...i believe his words the same as i believe the words of concentration camp survivors from world war 2 who tell about the "guards" in auschwitz, treblinka, belsen etc .. not much of a difference tween those "guards" and those on polunski and walls ..that i can tell you for shit sure ...

Mo-DAWG/Manoush

bull cra*.  I knew Troy as well and I WAS there at his last execution.  There are some guards there at the unit that do play on their power trip.  But most of those guys that are yelling about "mistreatment" bring it on themselves.  Have you noticed only a "few" you hear from and "most" you don't?  They know why they are there and they follow the rules and live to their best of ability in the situation THEY have created.  There are over 300 men on death row and we only hear from what 5? 10? 15?, what about the rest of them?  To compare these "guards" to those at auschwitz or Dachau (I have had the opportunity and priviledge of going to Dachau and meetings the servivors of that camp) and there IS NO comparison between the two.  And to suggest there is is ludicrous AND and insult to those who suffered in such tragedy that they did not bring upon themselves.

Yes, Troy was a christian and he lived his life the best he knew how with the "restrictions" he lived in and with.  He also accepted the responsibility of his actions and did not try to make himself out to be a martyr or anything.  He wanted to live, but he couldn't and he left this world with dignity and forgiveness.  He had peace on his face for I was there at the funeral home and I saw it and heard his words.

ok  I am probably going to regret asking this but why does what I say make you sad and hurt? I only spoke the exact truth. I did not bend it or gloss it over or even try to sensationalize any of it. Just straight up truth. So tell me...................

Mo-DAWG

Mo-DAWG

Mo-DAWG/Manoush

bull cra*.  I knew Troy as well and I WAS there at his last execution.  There are some guards there at the unit that do play on their power trip.  But most of those guys that are yelling about "mistreatment" bring it on themselves.  Have you noticed only a "few" you hear from and "most" you don't?  They know why they are there and they follow the rules and live to their best of ability in the situation THEY have created.  There are over 300 men on death row and we only hear from what 5? 10? 15?, what about the rest of them?  To compare these "guards" to those at auschwitz or Dachau (I have had the opportunity and priviledge of going to Dachau and meetings the servivors of that camp) and there IS NO comparison between the two.  And to suggest there is is ludicrous AND and insult to those who suffered in such tragedy that they did not bring upon themselves.

Yes, Troy was a christian and he lived his life the best he knew how with the "restrictions" he lived in and with.  He also accepted the responsibility of his actions and did not try to make himself out to be a martyr or anything.  He wanted to live, but he couldn't and he left this world with dignity and forgiveness.  He had peace on his face for I was there at the funeral home and I saw it and heard his words.

troy might have been a lot but hes was not a liar .. i do beleive him and i do beleive the opthers as well ..many just write you about it but dont dare to speak in public cuz they fear consequences .. sad that it is like that ..i find it terrible and inhumane what they did to troy....many dont dare to spesk out loudly and we are thankful that some at least do .. we active abolishionists become very well aware of the conditions at polunski and the treatment these man receive ..we even have a polunski ex guard who told us things which he will repeat in a european documentary movie ..

and no comparing the killing machinery in texas to the killing machinery of the nazis is not wrong nor is it insulting to those who have been through it .. my mom agrees with me and she is one of those who made it out of a concentration camp as a child (her family got annihilated cuz we are romani [ gypsies] by blood and origin)..inhuman states always find justifications for their inhumanty ...be it race..guilt or whatevah is convenient ..they all always find justification for the annihilation of human life ... justification for their killing machineries .. i often talk to my people the romani gypsies in europe and of course they know what i do in the abolishment and they were curious so i educated them and even the old people who WERE in conentration camps confrim that what texas does remninds them of the same methods of annihilation out of hate..vengenace...racism .. even those who WERE in concentration camps see it like that ..and they should know ..

and yes troy died at pece but with fear cuz he wanted to live ...its sad that the story went that way .. from the very beginning to the end .. sad for ALL people involved ...for troys family and beloved ones as well as for mr hortons family and beloved ones..

:-* :-* :-*  may mr horton as well as troy both rest in peace now   :-* :-* :-*

Mo-DAWG

What you fail to mention - AS ALWAYS - is the fear Mr. Horton must have felt when Troy killed him. Also what is never mentioned is the lyrics to the metallica song Troy said in court. And...  Mr. Horton lost his life for how much money? $14 or somewhere in that area? Why is it that some of you Anti's like to glorify the murder with comments of how truthful they are and how nice they are etc. and you never want to mention the crime that put them where they are?

Go Up