Jack Harold Jones Jr. - Arkansas - 12/14/15 - Stayed

Started by Jeff1857, August 22, 2007, 02:02:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

notgonnahappen

I can assure you this execution will not take place

Gregg Fisher

I can assure you this execution will not take place

Oh, Great Carnac the Magnificient! Since this is the stayed execution thread, call me unimpressed with your psychic abilities.  ;D

notgonnahappen

i know this because i'm not going to allow it to happen

v1976ra

Your statements are certainly ambiguous. Interested to know why the life of a scumbag rapist/murder who assaults women and children is so important to you.  :o

Gregg Fisher

I believe that is called "magical thinking" and it is a symptom of mental illness.

notgonnahappen

1: he is a relative. 2: watch what you say about him. 3: punishing murderers by murdering them is hypocritical bs

donvito111

A relative? Thatīs fine. A POS relative who derserves to ride the gurney. That would be a proper explanation.

v1976ra

1: he is a relative. 2: watch what you say about him. 3: punishing murderers by murdering them is hypocritical bs

1. The victims have relatives, too.  2. Well the only opinionated thing I said is the "scumbag" part, and that's a label society in general would agree with, which is partly why he is on DR. The 'rapist' and 'murderer' part was proven in a court of law. And for my two cent he doesn't deserve to breathe and I'll say it a million times. Sorry he's your relative, but he's still a POS in the eyes of 99% of society. 3. Nothing hypocritical about justice. If you were the relative of a victim, rather than the scumbag rapist/murderer you'd likely feel differently.

You should go to PTO. You'd fit in better there. You won't find a sympathetic crowd here. 

Mildred

This is the only warning that will be issued.  If you THINK I'm including you in this warning, chances are you're guilty. You know where to take it.

Gregg Fisher

1. I would be too ashamed to admit that if I were you.
2. Why? What are you going to do?  Sue me for defamation? ;D
3.  Yawn. I know you think your comment is profound, but it isn't. Plus, it's only been used a billion times before. Retire it. 

notgonnahappen

what makes you think i care anything for sympathy? as for the society's viewpoints on "justice" it's very clear there is no such thing as humanity. furthermore, not only are the comments on here about him sueable under slander laws but having his picture on here without permission is also illegal as well and before you say it no, it is not public property nor acceptable. sure he deserves to spend the rest of his life their but if beebe thinks he has the right to make the call that ends his life he is in for a big surprise. and as for those of you that have nothing better to do than sit and meddle in peoples affairs that are not of your concern there is a special place in my scope for you aswell.

donvito111

Well, well, well. Meddle in people affairs. So, so. Listen, i have an idea that you donīt have to read this here any more:

Close the screen of your laptop, take your laptop, shine it up real nice, turn it sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy azz....

This is the best way for you not to read about what we have to do here or not to do.

Ok? Fine.

austriangirl

I think we can all pretty much decide for ourselves what is our concern.
And about sueing anyone here because of what we say: I'd really like to see you try!
(by the way: "watch what you say" seems like a threat to me - I guess that's quite illegal as well.)

And if you talk of humanity, take a look at the crime your relative commited - was that particularly human?

Executio iuris non habet iniuriam!

ICE75

March 23, 2010, 05:10:53 PM Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 05:15:56 PM by ICE75

what makes you think i care anything for sympathy? as for the society's viewpoints on "justice" it's very clear there is no such thing as humanity. furthermore, not only are the comments on here about him sueable under slander laws but having his picture on here without permission is also illegal as well and before you say it no, it is not public property nor acceptable. sure he deserves to spend the rest of his life their but if beebe thinks he has the right to make the call that ends his life he is in for a big surprise. and as for those of you that have nothing better to do than sit and meddle in peoples affairs that are not of your concern there is a special place in my scope for you aswell.

Sorry, Mr. Internet lawyer, but you are pretty much wrong on ALL accounts here.

1.)  Opinions about a convicted murderer are NOT sueable under SLANDER laws.  Slander is spoken, libel is written.  To even say libel is applicable is a far stretch of the imagination.  Good luck with that, though, especially since the internet is not governed by any federal regulations.

2.)  His picture is for general consumption since it either came from the news media or the department of corrections.  Can I find him if I google him?  Yes, I can.  Sue Google...they have deep pockets.

3.)  Bring your scope with you...if your aim is as far off as your logical reasoning skills, then we should all be safe.

4.)  Oh, and since you are making threats here abouts, you seem to be little better than you scumbag relative.  Are you a common criminal as well?  Oh, and terroristic threats ARE chargable simply from internet content, Einstein...
ICE75

"The Declaration of Independence only guarantees the American People the right to pursue happiness.  You have to catch it yourself!"   Benjamin Franklin

notgonnahappen

his case involves extenuating circumstances such as being treated with ritalin for adhd his whole life when he was really bipolar. he did try get help for it bus was unsuccessful so in this case yes life in prison is more acceptable then death. but obviously none of you guys know anything about the people on death row to even know why things happen you just jump to conclusions like the rest of the world since nono of you can think for themselves without public approval.

Go Up