Stop need-less Death Row appeals...

Started by Angelstorms OL'Man, March 20, 2012, 07:10:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Angelstorms OL'Man

Stop need-less  Death Row appeals...

Sign here.... http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-need-less-death-row-appeals

I just had too....
This was designed to hurt....Its a SEAL Candace unless you have been there yo will never understand...

Jim S

ggbop

Signed - Thanks for the heads up about this.
Genesis 9:6
"Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man. "

AnneTheBelgian

I signed this petition few minutes ago !

Thanks for this link !

:-* :-*

Anne
"DEATH PENALTY OPPONENTS WHO TWIST THE TRUTH TO PROTECT KILLERS ARE ALSO TORTURING VICTIMS FAMILIES" (PETER BRONSON, CINCINNATI ENQUIRER,FEBRUARY 3, 2003)

PRO DEATH PENALTY AND PROUD OF IT !!!

JE MAINTIENDRAI (MOTTO OF WILLIAM I THE SILENT, PRINCE OF ORANGE, 1533 - 1584, MOTTO OF THE NETHERLANDS)

DEO JUVANTE (MOTTO OF THE PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO)

PROUD TO BE BELGIAN !!! I LOVE MY KINGDOM !!!

Elric of Melnibone

Signed.  Let us hope it works.
You can lead an ass to water and if you fight long and hard, you can make it drink.  But at the end of the day, after all the fighting, it is still an ass.

Banned from PTO 3 times so far for life.

PAPASTALKIN

Signed posted to facebook and twitter.
That is all I have GOOD NIGHT NOW

ChevyWolken

Signed! 8) I wonder why so few DP supporters help in this issue, I think all this unnecesary appeals
hurt the victims familys. Unless really new evidence is brought to light the verdict should be carried
out!  >:(
Born in Berlin, American at heart

Naviator

Signed! 8) I wonder why so few DP supporters help in this issue, I think all this unnecesary appeals
hurt the victims familys. Unless really new evidence is brought to light the verdict should be carried
out!  >:(

Probably because we all have different feelings and opinions on what is needless and excessive.

Dilligaf

Signed, gladly........

Jase

Signed and Tweeted
I have the best job in the world. I work all day as a dog trainer, helping people understand that their dog responds to positive reward based training, and that we can find a way to make your relationship with you dog fun and enjoyable for the BOTH of you!!! I train people to train dogs to love life!!!!

Go Up