Death Row Radio - Listen Live - from Livingston Texas

Started by ScoopD (aka: Pam), June 17, 2008, 09:54:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScoopD (aka: Pam)

For those interested, KDOL Radio broadcasts live on the internet. KDOL is best known for their Shout Out Show on Sunday afternoons for the death row inmates in the Polunsky Unit.  They also do a special show the night before executions.
KDOL Radio Shout Out Show Sunday Afternoons - Listen Live

*Please note: Off2DR does not endorse or support KDOL Radio in any way. It is Off2DR policy not to support anything a condemned inmate may benefit from.
<br /><br />If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine<br /><br />My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Mildred

I highly suggest people listen.  Yes, Im pro and suggesting it.  Simply because its GREAT for a laugh! LOL  ;D

OK  it is the eve of Carlton Turners execution and I am listening to this shout program for him and I just have to say.................

If I was an inmate, and i was listening to this show - dedicated to me - I would hang myself before morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This music has got to be enough to make any person wanna die!   WAY TO GO KDOL!!!!!!!!!!!   Ur PRO and you didn't even realize it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<br /><br />If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine<br /><br />My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

August 05, 2008, 02:10:01 AM Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 02:13:12 AM by Pamee
KDOL RADIO GOSSIP

OK tongiht on the show for Jose Medellin those in power at KDOL were saying how they were locked out of their email and gave a new email address for people to use, as well as specified when sending something in to KDOL via regular mail to please address it to Jim specifically. They also said checks being sent to them as donations have disappeared. They said someone who "use to be there" was the culprit. Well, I went to All Life is Precious Ministries page and it appears that the former station manager of KDOL has control over their myspace page and has set the page to private.  lol

This is supposed to be a Ministry, people working for GOD. I cannot help but laugh, I say Karma is biting them on their asses for supporting the worst creatures to walk this planet, convicted murderers.  Karma, it will get ya! One way or the other. 

Aussie4DR

Out of sheer curiosity, I just took a peek at this KDOL site. ARE THESE PEOPLE FOR REAL??
On the "In Memory Of" page I couldn't help but see the irony of the below quote.

"And I want everyone to know I did not walk to this because this is straight up murder.  I just want everybody to know I didn't walk to this.  The reason is because it's murder.  I am not going to play a part in my own murder.  No one should have to do that.

"I am not going to play a part in my own murder. No one should have to do that"
No, I guess you prefer to only participate in other peoples murders.
Give me a break. These criminals are not heroes. Most of them are, quite simply, murdering cowards.
Thanks for your time
And you can thank me for mine
And after that's said
Forget it.

Michael

I just think about Einsteins sentence ( I donīt know the translation).

Itīs about that two things are endless - the idioty of the humans and the outer space.

Best

Michael
Iīm not sure if thereīs a hell, but I believe in executed murderers.

Jacques

Death Row Radio where the condemned can chill out with KDOL Radio in the Execution Chamber  ;D ;D ;D ;D

"If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself." Albert Einstein

Go Up