"Tennessee's Death Penalty Gets A Closer Look"

Started by ScoopD (aka: Pam), July 02, 2007, 01:43:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mildred

James

Little bit back on topic.

Check out King Willie.  Tell me he isn't a role model

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=3669463&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Will not even comment on what he said. It is absurd! I can not believe the people of Memphis would even want someone as Mayor who would publicy say things like that.
You Talking To Me!!!!!!!!

Mildred

On the boat thing, two of the children are dead.

ScoopD (aka: Pam)

I was reading one of the articles last night and it said one person wasn't accounted for.   So sad, I'm going to have to read the current articles later this afternoon when I have time.
<br /><br />If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine<br /><br />My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Granny B

Mayor Herenton Goes Off On 'White Media'

That was one of the most racist, most bigoted, most divisive of race statements I have ever seen anyone make!!  And he calls white people racists!!  And compares the media to KKK!  Amazing.  A white politician would be strung up and hung out to dry for one of those kinds of statements.  Their career would be over.
" Closure? Closure is a misused word in the English language.  There is no such thing as closure for the family of a murder victim.  There will never be any closure for the death of our loved ones until we are dead ourselves.  The families have a lifetime sentence of anguish and sadness." 
Susan Levy

pizzpoor

Ive said it before, and Ill say it again....If we are alive and breathing, we are racist, in one form or another. It goes for all of us... without exception, all objections and statements, deeds, etc to the contrary notwithstanding.  Does anybody doubt that?

ScoopD (aka: Pam)

How can anyone doubt that?   I surely don't.
<br /><br />If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine<br /><br />My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Mildred

Mayor Herenton Goes Off On 'White Media'

That was one of the most racist, most bigoted, most divisive of race statements I have ever seen anyone make!!  And he calls white people racists!!  And compares the media to KKK!  Amazing.  A white politician would be strung up and hung out to dry for one of those kinds of statements.  Their career would be over.

Not in Memphis.  King Willie is indeed King.

Hangman1981

Yet another delaying tactic.
There is never a shortage of rope.

Go Up