"Tennessee's Death Penalty Gets A Closer Look"

Started by ScoopD (aka: Pam), July 02, 2007, 01:43:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Booboo1962

I've been to Memphis.  Cyn drove me all around Memphis...   I've even had handcuffs on  :o in a little police station in a town bordering Memphis and I've partied in the parking lot of the county jail too.    ;)  Whata trip that was...   huh Cyn  lol    ;D

I didn't like Memphis...  too many skanks live there. and i'm not talking low income impoverished people either..   

I know not of what you speak.  And I will have to say that in all future discussion's about your trip to Memphis.  My lawyers have advised me to say that.  ;) ;) ;)  ??? ??? ???
I can do one thing, though.  I can confirm that yes...Memphis is full of skanks.

I have been there Beale street was great.  there are skanks everywhere.   wait til you come to Florida. 

Last time I was on Beale, I was with my brothers and kinda got into a little tiff in the bathroom of 151.   ??? They were b****es

fiesty huh?

Mildred

I've been to Memphis.  Cyn drove me all around Memphis...   I've even had handcuffs on  :o in a little police station in a town bordering Memphis and I've partied in the parking lot of the county jail too.    ;)  Whata trip that was...   huh Cyn  lol    ;D

I didn't like Memphis...  too many skanks live there. and i'm not talking low income impoverished people either..   

I know not of what you speak.  And I will have to say that in all future discussion's about your trip to Memphis.  My lawyers have advised me to say that.  ;) ;) ;)  ??? ??? ???
I can do one thing, though.  I can confirm that yes...Memphis is full of skanks.

I have been there Beale street was great.  there are skanks everywhere.   wait til you come to Florida. 

Last time I was on Beale, I was with my brothers and kinda got into a little tiff in the bathroom of 151.   ??? They were b****es

fiesty huh?

It was the alcohol. 

James

Hey, ya'll are have gotten way off topic here!!!  ::)
You Talking To Me!!!!!!!!

ScoopD (aka: Pam)

Guess what?  We do it because we can...........  I'm an admin.   ;D
<br /><br />If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine<br /><br />My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

James

You know I have to give ya'll shiat... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mildred

TN sux.  Everyone knows that.  TN SUX TN SUX TN SUX.  Only when it comes to the DP.  In football..they rock.  I mean, they have my adopted only he don't know it, daddy for a coach.  And then there's the mountains.

Posh

Pamee its raining in Nyc today and Ive got plenty of popcorn.  ;)
"Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away."
"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome."

ScoopD (aka: Pam)

yes I know it's raining and my happy ass is sitting by the pool anyway and in about 10 more minutes I will be diving in.   ;)     :P
<br /><br />If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine<br /><br />My reason for supporting capital punishment: My cousin 16 yr. old Amanda Greenwell was murdered in March of 2004 at the hands of serial killer Jeremy Bryan Jones.

Mildred

yes I know it's raining and my happy ass is sitting by the pool anyway and in about 10 more minutes I will be diving in.   ;)     :P

You suck. But I love ya.

I just took a lovely call for Memphis.  Boat capsized. Over 10 people, including children, in the lake.  No life jackets. 

Mildred

They are transporting one to the Med in critical condition and a child to Lebonheur in EXTREMELY critical condition  :'( :'(

James

Last time I was on Beale, I was with my brothers and kinda got into a little tiff in the bathroom of 151.   ??? They were bitches

You failed to mention that! Can't you go anywhere without having to act like a billy badass? Just messing.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mildred

You failed to mention that! Can't you go anywhere without having to act like a billy badass? Just messing.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I told you about that! 

James

I told you about that! 

uh, no you didn't; I think I would have remembered about you almost getting into a "tiff".

Mildred

I thought I did.  Whoops

Go Up