Maryland repeals death penalty

Started by Kitten Resq, March 21, 2013, 08:44:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

fangtasia0413

I'm not trying to reason like a PTO hag.  I am a worst-of-the-worst pro.  I do not believe in using the dp for every case of 1st degree murder. Unlike some of you and on the opposite end-Pto, I don't follow all cases religiously.  I was kinda buzzed that night and my subconcious equated CO with patrol officer, who always cause the most uproar when they are killed.  What I meant to say in my inebriated state was that I didn't think the victim being a law enforcement officer should be an automatic aggravating circumstance (or if it is have such a heavy weight in penalty phase that it outweighs all the mitigating circumstances.), not one life meaning more than another.

I'm a Bill Maher style liberal.  I believe in the death penalty for those who really deserve it, assisted suicide, pro choice, and the legalization of certain drugs.

"I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to."-Pamela de Beaufort-True Blood

Go Up